Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575400 Posts in 73157 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 04:59:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carolynefit
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Carolynefit  (Read 10460 times)

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
Re: Carolynefit
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 03:10:31 am »
It gets better and better. She just posted that you meet her in public, maybe on the beach or something?

Yeah, she wrote that her sessions are in public (not in hotels), which is the first time I've heard of such things.

So basically, this is a $3000 lunch date........ without the lunch. She's basically asking for thousands of dollars to hang out with her at the park for 1 hour, is what it amounts to.

I assume she'll just take down her SG profile after 1 month.
What's hilarious is that a lot of us can get that at bare minimum for f-cking free just by going to the gym and not acting like a schmoe. :D Power to her, but I just couldn't see myself spending that kind of money for what she was offering even if I were Bill Gates' long lost secret trust fund baby!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2020, 03:10:31 am »

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2020, 10:24:40 am »
Just so you guys know, she does NOT live in Florida’s she lives in Puerto Rico!  So you either flying her or you flying. And if she ask for a deposit you’re fucked! Hahaha sessiongirls is becoming a joke.

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2020, 11:05:25 am »
Never thought I'd say this but I can't believe there would be a woman who makes Amber Deluca's rate seem cheap by comparison.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline VegasAce

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2020, 05:54:06 pm »
It gets better and better. She just posted that you meet her in public, maybe on the beach or something?

Yeah, she wrote that her sessions are in public (not in hotels), which is the first time I've heard of such things.

So basically, this is a $3000 lunch date........ without the lunch. She's basically asking for thousands of dollars to hang out with her at the park for 1 hour, is what it amounts to.

I assume she'll just take down her SG profile after 1 month.
What's hilarious is that a lot of us can get that at bare minimum for f-cking free just by going to the gym and not acting like a schmoe. :D Power to her, but I just couldn't see myself spending that kind of money for what she was offering even if I were Bill Gates' long lost secret trust fund baby!

So true!

I’m definitely attracted to muscular and fit women, and while I have no shame in that, seeing schmoe behavior from others is just embarrassing and cringeworthy. Being attracted to FBB’s doesn’t make you a schmoe: acting creepy and with zero social skills does.

And you also don’t have to be a BB to attract muscular women, but you should be putting some effort into getting in shape and not being a couch potato.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2020, 06:43:51 pm »
Just so you guys know, she does NOT live in Florida’s she lives in Puerto Rico!  So you either flying her or you flying. And if she ask for a deposit you’re fucked! Hahaha sessiongirls is becoming a joke.

Yeah, not that anyone's going to actually book with her, but she shouldn't be listing Miami as her location if she's not really there. Or maybe she's there a few months out of the year. Who knows and who cares.

I don't think even a filthy rich person is going to fly all the way to Puerto Rico to pay this person $3000 so they can watch her do some hands stands and cart wheels at the park. I mean, I assume that's what she means by "muscle admiration" if the session is being held in public.

What's even better is that, because her sessions are in public places, everyone who isn't paying $3000 will get to watch all this "muscle admiration" as well. This is literally a can't lose deal. Somebody please book with her. I'm dying to hear the first review.

Offline Javi45

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2020, 08:02:48 pm »
He seems nice on HBC but yea no way man. I’m curious to know what’s her deposit and if you have to pay for the flight?

Offline JustBiceps

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2020, 03:15:44 am »

Sessiongirls has always been a joke.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2020, 04:15:39 am »
He seems nice on HBC but yea no way man. I’m curious to know what’s her deposit and if you have to pay for the flight?

I'm pretty sure you she's not paying for your flight, LOL.

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2020, 05:01:05 am »

I'm pretty sure you she's not paying for your flight, LOL.
So basically, you're paying $4,000+, wading through TSA BS multiple hours, sitting on a plane  for at  least 18 hours going back and forth and booking yourself a hotel room in a foreign country all just so that you can watch somebody do some handstands and poses on the beach?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2020, 08:14:15 am »
So basically, you're paying $4,000+, wading through TSA BS multiple hours, sitting on a plane  for at  least 18 hours going back and forth and booking yourself a hotel room in a foreign country all just so that you can watch somebody do some handstands and poses on the beach?

We’re just taking educated guesses. Nobody can say for sure, of course because nobody’s met her in person.

We still don’t know what she exactly means by muscle admiration (is touching even allowed?) And I’m sure everyone is wondering about what kind of session you can conduct out in public, where everyone can see the both of you. We’re just kind of guessing.

I guess there’s no need to keep piling on and I should stop now. I’m sure she’s a nice person and she’s not hurting anyone by putting up her listing, but this is just the most fantastical advert for a session anyone has ever seen. It’s fascinating.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2020, 10:21:50 am »
I think Jennifer Thomas should Video interview every damn woman on the sessiongirls website before they are allowed to post their profile. 

This is a joke and a disgrace to the Session world.  In the last 5-6 years it has already been disgraced by FINDOM and other stupidities that men are paying stupid prices for.  The sad part is someone will go and pay for this, same way people pay her $8 a fucking minute to see her flex without even wearing a bikini or thong in a web room where you are expected to go NUDE!!!

No one should be defending this or even giving the benefit of the doubt to this no matter how nice of a girl she is. 

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2020, 03:03:35 pm »
  Not sure why people would bother to get annoyed by any of this. Nobody is being forced to pay anything. She obviously must know something about her demand. Her brand is unique, and she does not need to strip naked to gain a following. People seem to love her energy and her personality along with her amazing looks. She is likely in high demand for this reason. If she is priced too high, the market will correct in due time.
  She lives in different locations, not just Puerto Rico, so I am sure there would be discussions about where. And she may chose to travel to the location if it is worthy of travel. I am just guessing.
  Me personally, I think she is special. She has a crazy strong following and I got to see why. She is incredibly sweet and fun to chat with. She has a way of drawing in people, almost to a point of addiction. I cannot explain it.

Offline shdrfan79

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2020, 04:35:18 pm »
If you're not sure why people are annoyed just re-read the post before yours!  There are those of us that seek out physical aspects that basically only these session ladies are willing and capable of doing but why would they want to do them for us when some idiot is willing to pay them 10 times the going rate just for the  to stand around then in public.  Someone charging that rate for that kind of service is basically taking advantage of people with a slight neurological disorder.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2020, 05:24:11 pm »
  Not sure why people would bother to get annoyed by any of this. Nobody is being forced to pay anything. She obviously must know something about her demand. Her brand is unique, and she does not need to strip naked to gain a following. People seem to love her energy and her personality along with her amazing looks. She is likely in high demand for this reason. If she is priced too high, the market will correct in due time.
  She lives in different locations, not just Puerto Rico, so I am sure there would be discussions about where. And she may chose to travel to the location if it is worthy of travel. I am just guessing.
  Me personally, I think she is special. She has a crazy strong following and I got to see why. She is incredibly sweet and fun to chat with. She has a way of drawing in people, almost to a point of addiction. I cannot explain it.

Imagine being this dense and tone deaf

Offline leglace

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2020, 08:27:36 pm »

Imagine being this dense and tone deaf

Elaborate

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Carolynefit

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View