Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572739 Posts in 72112 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 06:53:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding and Bikini Contest Info
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding and Bikini Contest Info  (Read 20410 times)

mutecity

2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding and Bikini Contest Info

The 2010 IFBB New York Pro will be held this Saturday, May 8th, at the Tribecca Performing Arts at BMCC, in New York. Four IFBB Pro shows will be held here, including Men’s Bodybuilding Open, Men’s Bodybuilding 202lbs and Under, Women’s Bodybuilding and Women’s Bikini. It is going to be a great contest. Here is the info on the contests.

Competitor Lists:

2010 IFBB NY Pro Women’s Bodybuilding Competitors

1. Debbie Bramwell (USA)
2. Dayana Cadeau (USA)
3. Andrea Ferreira Carvalho (Brazil)
4. Heather Foster (USA)
5. Kristy Hawkins (USA)
6. Cathy LeFrancois (Canada)
7. Nancy Lewis (USA)
8. Collette Nelson (USA)
9. Nicole Pfuetzenreuter (Germany)
10. Rahel Ruch (Switzerland)
11. Athena Siganakis (Canada)
12. Emma Sue (United Kingdom)

2010 IFBB NY Pro Bikini

1. Jelena Abbou (USA)
2. Missy Coles (USA)
3. Michell Gullett (USA)
4. Janet Harding (USA)
5. Angela Harrell (USA)
6. Kat Holmes (USA)
7. Melinda Janiszewski (USA)
8. Stefanie Lindsey (USA)
9. Dayna Maleton (USA)
10. Christie Marquez (USA)
11. Kristal Marshall (USA)
12. Shay Monroe (USA)
13. Shelsea Montes (USA)
14. Marzia Prince (USA)
15. Kira Rivera (USA)
16. Sherlyn Roy (USA)
17. Alea Suarez (USA)
18. Tianna Ta (USA)

mutecity

2010 IFBB New York Pro Contest Results & Pics
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 11:10:33 am »
2010 IFBB New York Pro contest pictures

Here are the pics, from Bodybuilding.com, of the 2010 IFBB New York Pro bodybuilding and bikini contests:

Women’s Bodybuilding
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/bodybuilding-gossip/109444-2010-ifbb-new-york-pro-contest-pictures.html?dr_log=-1&linkout=http%3A//contest.bodybuilding.com/gallery/contest/14011/event/2/division/18/

Bikini Pros
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/bodybuilding-gossip/109444-2010-ifbb-new-york-pro-contest-pictures.html?dr_log=-1&linkout=http%3A//contest.bodybuilding.com/gallery/contest/14011/event/6/division/18/

In the NY Pro Women’s bodybuilding contest, some had Sheila Bleck at the top, others had Heather Foster winning it, but when it was over and done, Cathy LeFrancois barely won but had the best overall physique. Congratulations!

1. Cathy LeFrancois
2. Sheila Bleck
3. Heather Foster
4. Debbie Bramwell
5. Rachel Ruch
6. Dayana Cadeau
7. Nancy Lewis
8. Marja Lehtonen
9. Colette Nelson
10. Kristy Hawkins
11. Emma Sue
12. Nicole Pfuetzenreuter
13. Andrea Ferreira Carvalho

In the first NY Pro Bikini contest, heavily favorite Kristal Marshall (before the contest) surprised all by not making it into the top three. Congratulations to Missy Coles, who looked great! And also to Shelsea Montes and Sherlyn Roy (who looked the best she has ever in bikini). Here are the results.

1. Missy Coles
2. Shelsea Montes
3. Sherlyn Roy
4. Kristal Marshall
5. Alea Suarez
6. Jelena Abbou
7. Kat Holmes
8. Tabitha Klausen-Leandri
9. Dayna Maleton
10. Tianna Ta
11. Alicia Marie
12. Khanh Nguyen
13. Jessica Lawrence
14. Shay Monroe
15. Michelle Gullett
16. Angela Harrell
16. Christie Marquez
16. Janet Harding
16. Kira Rivera
16. Mariza Prince
16. Melinda Janiszewski
16. Stefanie Lindsey

Memyself

Re: 2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding and Bikini Contest Info
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 05:37:23 pm »
Results:

Bodybuilding

Open
1. Cathy LeFrancois 
2. Sheila Bleck   
3. Heather Foster 
4. Debbie Bramwell 
5. Dayana Cadeau 
6. Rahel Ruch 
7. Nancy Lewis 
8. Marja Lehtonen 
9. Colette Nelson   
10. Kristy Hawkins 
11. Emma Sue 
12. Nicole Pfuetzenreuter 
13. Andrea Carvahlo

Bikini

Open
1. Missy Coles 
2. Shelsea Montes 
3. Sherlyn Roy 
4. Kristal Marshall 
5. Alea Suarez 
6. Jelena Abbou   
7. Kat Holmes 
8. Tabitha Klausen-Leandri 
9. Dayna Maleton 
10. Tianna Ta 
11. Alicia Marie 
12. Khang Nguyen 
13. Jessica Lawrence 
14. Shay Monroe 
15. Michelle Gullett 
16. Janet Harding 
16. Angela Harrell 
16. Melinda Jamiszewski 
16. Stephanie Lindsey 
16. Christie Marquez 
16. Marzia Prince 
16. Kira Rivera 

Pics of Colette Nelson, but what was she thinking??? Don't understand me wrong.... She's still one of my favorite FBB with, imo, one of the prettiest faces. But again... What was she thinking when she entered this competition? That dieting alone was enough and that she didn't had to train for it? We all know, her legs always have been one of her weak spots, but look at her abs... They look like the abs of a 50 yr old FBB.....

Come on Colette, we all know you could do much better then this.

Memyself

Re: 2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding and Bikini Contest Info
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 05:59:23 pm »
Marzia Prince

And what happened to her? She used to be one of the hottest fitness/bikini models around. And although she still looks hot, this is not the figure of a bikini/fitness model. It's more the figure of a very good looking girl next door. There's not a single muscle on her whole body.

Offline buildy

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 2010 IFBB New York Pro Contest Results & Pics
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 12:32:21 pm »
Here are my pix of this contest
http://members.multimania.nl/buildy/

pilatus70

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 07:44:48 pm »

willie

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 10:29:26 pm »
I know Sheila Bleck but who is that fbb in green?

Offline bwazoo_2000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 02:50:54 am »
I believe it's Kathy LeFrancois-Priest

gtaluv

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 01:14:17 pm »
I'll never understand why Marja Lehtonen doesn't place in the top 3 of every contest she enters.  These judge are crazy if they think Rachel Ruch has a better package than her.  I know her height makes her harder to judge next to the taller competitors like Shelia Beck, but most of these others that finished ahead of her were about the same size.  Debbie Bramwell can't hold a candle to Marja and yet she is consistantly beating her lately for some reason..... it makes no sense!!!  I just hope it doesn't drive the hottest FBB in the sport out of the competitive scene, although if it gets her to concentrated on her internet work, I will be in heaven  :D

rom553

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 05:06:08 pm »
I have been watching this sport since It's beginning and have seen the worst judging of any sport.
What we the fans think is a good seems to elude the judges in most cases.  I believe that the judges are told what
to look for in these contests regardless of what is actually on stage. This is a very political sport. The powers that be want
one thing and most fans want something else. Who do you think is winning this battle?
There is no impartial judging, just enjoy your favorite girl and hope she doesn't quit in frustration like so many others have.

yanni1

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 05:57:05 pm »
Because Cathys hubby is Lee Priest erhaps. Also Marjas voice isn't exactly something that can squar eoff against Cathys squeaky one. Cathy is taller and looks better for promotion. Marja is awesome too, but shorter...these are just guesses. I love Marja. Anyone come up with some guesses?

fredzeppelin

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2010, 12:35:57 am »
     Funny how Cathy has improved leaps and bounds as she has gotten older. I was just watching a
clip of the 2001 MS International and she was in lousy shape there. She looks better some NINE years later
-- incredible.
     As for Marja, she obviously isn't quite the bodybuilder she once was. Go back and watch clips of the 2001 Jan
Tana -- her first Pro Show. Her shape will blow your mind -- how she didn't win that show, and succesive
shows afterwards, is unbelievable.
      Ultimately the sport is about politics -- who has connections, who has paid their dues over the years, who
the judges believe would be the ideal representative for the sport. For example, a scrawny Nicole Ball wins the
Tampa Pro Show in 2008, beating out far more deserving competitors, simply because she is beautiful and the
judges believe she would appeal to the mainstream. Then last year, Tina Chandler presents the best total package
I have seen in at a Pro Show in a while -- great looking, superb conditioning, great proportions, impressive size,
hell even her tan was perfect -- and she loses out to ancient Betty Pariso, because Pariso has paid her dues and
has some of the best connections in the sport.
Just enjoy the athletes and dont let the placings bother you.   

Offline jubus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2010, 10:25:57 pm »
Because Cathys hubby is Lee Priest erhaps. Also Marjas voice isn't exactly something that can squar eoff against Cathys squeaky one. Cathy is taller and looks better for promotion. Marja is awesome too, but shorter...these are just guesses. I love Marja. Anyone come up with some guesses?
Cathy Lefrancois is divorced.

yanni1

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 04:50:15 am »
Really? She keeps her name too? Who knew:)

racerx009

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2010, 02:14:02 am »
Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Kristy Hawkins holding so much water on contest day. She's usually so well prepared. I have to also agree that Marja has slipped a bit particularly in her upper body. Still love her though.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2010 IFBB New York Pro Bodybuilding and Bikini Contest Info

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View