Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579628 Posts in 73836 Topics by 29369 Members - Latest Member: melatoninwarrior23 May 12, 2024, 05:20:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 117951 times)

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2020, 05:22:36 pm »
Just to echo recent comments, I emailed her a couple days ago after reading this thread and got a response today.  I was also very serious and to the point in my email and not looking to just chat - if you've talked to many of these women you know they can spot time wasters from 10 miles away :)

If / when you session with Lora please give a review.

I've seen her three times over the years, the latest in Vegas this January. She is an absolute pro, no drama Queen, no nonsense. But charming, seductive, funny and as sexy as hell. She knows what we like, and likes what she does. I'm 6' 1" and 245 lbs. or so. Facing me, in heels, she is around 5' 10" or 5' 11", thick, curvy muscles... strong and all woman. If you feel safe to session in this environment, see her.
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2020, 05:22:36 pm »

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2020, 11:43:09 pm »
Just to echo recent comments, I emailed her a couple days ago after reading this thread and got a response today.  I was also very serious and to the point in my email and not looking to just chat - if you've talked to many of these women you know they can spot time wasters from 10 miles away :)

I've seen her three times over the years, the latest in Vegas this January. She is an absolute pro, no drama Queen, no nonsense. But charming, seductive, funny and as sexy as hell. She knows what we like, and likes what she does. I'm 6' 1" and 245 lbs. or so. Facing me, in heels, she is around 5' 10" or 5' 11", thick, curvy muscles... strong and all woman. If you feel safe to session in this environment, see her.

Just booked her for late January, I totally lucked out and she was already coming to my city (never happens).   I'll certainly post a review afterwards.  Now the waiting game!

I have sessioned with Lora many times, including many times in 2020. She is massive, extraordinarily strong and even at her age is still tremendously hot. She knows what you are looking for in a session. You can't go wrong sessioning with her.

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2020, 07:44:26 pm »
Would love to meet her, can’t see any recent pics on the internet? Does she have social media? I’m in uk would love to meet her didn’t know she was still on the scene

She's not on social media and has never been. She does her own thing. I don't think she's ever traveled internationally so you'd have to make a trip to the US if you ever want to see her.

I have no idea when she'll be retiring from the session scene, but she won't be around forever and I'd suggest you try to make it happen sooner rather than later (when travel restrictions are lifted of course).

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2021, 09:55:08 pm »
Anyone seen Lora lately ?

Saw her about a month ago when she was in San Diego.  She looked great, and had a blast.
Yo.

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2021, 11:09:34 am »
I saw her once in 2019, once in Jan. 2020 and just yesterday. She actually seems to have gotten bigger and more ripped during the covid pandemic.

Offline dukeblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2021, 04:05:21 am »
I saw her a few months ago.  Great shape......but....OMG she couldn’t stop talking.  It really ruined the experience at least for me.  I’d not repeat.   

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2021, 05:42:35 am »
I saw her a few months ago.  Great shape......but....OMG she couldn’t stop talking.  It really ruined the experience at least for me.  I’d not repeat.

I know what you're saying here.

Generally speaking, don't talk to her about BB competitions, the IFBB, judging, etc.....don't drop the names of other FBBs, sponsors or other people in the industry. That's what gets her gets her ranting about certain things. Just try to keep the conversation about her.

Offline Bernie1212

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2021, 06:08:00 pm »

Generally speaking, don't talk to her about BB competitions, the IFBB, judging, etc.....don't drop the names of other FBBs, sponsors or other people in the industry. That's what gets her gets her ranting about certain things. Just try to keep the conversation about her.

I had a 90 minute session with her in December.  The first 45 minutes were amazing...mind blowing.  The next 50 minutes was filled with the above along with political rants.

I'm 50/50 if I'll repeat.
Yo.

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2021, 07:53:45 pm »

Amazed this doesn't get mentioned more often. I was beginning to think it was me. I've sessioned with her three times, and inadvertently triggered a rant on each occasion. The first time I said I was under the impression she was Canadian. That cost me fifteen minutes. If you're curious, try it. See what happens. Great sessions otherwise, but I tapped out a few years ago. Will probably return at some point, but like you said, be careful with the conversation.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2021, 03:24:06 am »
The talking is worth mentioning, but when there are so few of her muscle quality available, don't let talking stop you.   

Offline dukeblue

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2021, 12:51:20 am »
She’s good size.  But certainly not what she used to be.   I’m moving on to others.  As I said, talking is one thing....but she literally was almost ranting for the better part of the hour.  I tried to be polite and just listen....but when you’re paying, it’s nice to be the customer.  LOL.  Anyway, I wish everyone well.

Offline robo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2021, 04:52:51 pm »
Saw her last week also. She’s in good shape. Arms are big. She was biggef

Offline wrestlebrett

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2021, 06:54:43 pm »
Seeing Lora tomorrow afternoon. I have seen her so many times and it's never a disappointment. I can't wait until tomorrow!!!

So how was the session ?  >:D

Outstanding! Typical Lora session. She just got back from a shoulder injury, but she looked huge to me and was rock hard. A lot of fun!

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2021, 07:27:22 pm »
I haven't emailed her since a few weeks ago, but I'm scheduled to see her this week.  If you're trying to call her, she's probably not going to pick up.  She prefers emails and generally doesn't pick up unless she's expecting you that day for a session. 

Offline expedmdh

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2021, 01:30:50 am »
I always text her to set it up, she is always quick to respond back. I am seeing her on the 25th in NYC. Can not wait always an AMAZING time.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View