Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574379 Posts in 72886 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 02:21:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  1991 Ms. Olympia
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 1991 Ms. Olympia  (Read 28922 times)

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
Re: 1991 Ms. Olympia
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 07:23:30 am »
 Also that's awesome you were at that one . What a ton of talent they had that year

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 07:23:30 am »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 07:28:19 am »
One of my favorite Olympia's ever! Bev Francis set a standard for muscular growth and development that wouldn't be fully realized for years to come... and now it's the standard for FBBs. A true pioneer!!!

Mine too !  this was the 1st Olympia i ever saw on espn . Remember it was from Venice Beach , and had a Ton of talent that year . Even Rachel Mclish spoke at the event .
You're off by about 16 miles. It was at the Shrine Auditorium, which is near USC. I was there. They did have some shows at the old Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, which was maybe a mile north of Venice Beach. I saw the Pro Worlds there in the 80's.

Oh yes your correct . Not sure why i thought of Venice . Remember it was in Los Angeles though
That's probably why. To this day, the 1991 Olympia and the Pro show in Santa Monica are the only sanctioned FBB shows I've ever seen live. There sure was a lot of talent there. I actually saw Tina Lockwood and Sharon Bruneau for the first time there. It was months before the buzz about both girls got out. No internet and WPW every 3 months.The rest of the shows I attended were the local holiday weekend shows they have at Venice Beach on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day each year. I haven't even been to one of those in a few years.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 07:31:45 am »
One of my favorite Olympia's ever! Bev Francis set a standard for muscular growth and development that wouldn't be fully realized for years to come... and now it's the standard for FBBs. A true pioneer!!!

Mine too !  this was the 1st Olympia i ever saw on espn . Remember it was from Venice Beach , and had a Ton of talent that year . Even Rachel Mclish spoke at the event .
You're off by about 16 miles. It was at the Shrine Auditorium, which is near USC. I was there. They did have some shows at the old Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, which was maybe a mile north of Venice Beach. I saw the Pro Worlds there in the 80's.

Oh yes your correct . Not sure why i thought of Venice . Remember it was in Los Angeles though
That's probably why. To this day, the 1991 Olympia and the Pro show in Santa Monica are the only sanctioned FBB shows I've ever seen live. There sure was a lot of talent there. I actually saw Tina Lockwood and Sharon Bruneau for the first time there. It was months before the buzz about both girls got out. No internet and WPW every 3 months.The rest of the shows I attended were the local holiday weekend shows they have at Venice Beach on Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day each year. I haven't even been to one of those in a few years.

Yes they need more shows in L.A.

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2018, 07:36:18 am »

Yes they need more shows in L.A.
If memory serves me right, they used to have a pro show in Manhattan or Redondo Beach and a show they used to hold in Culver City by Sony Studios. Never been to either show and don't know if they still hold them at those locations.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2018, 07:48:31 am »
Not sure if they do . Iam from L.A. as well .  Never got to see a major fbb show here . I was present in the 90's during an American Gladiators though . Saw Raye Hollitt in her prime , what a site that woman was .

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2019, 03:53:56 pm »
 :thanks: 1 of the best Miss O of all times! Nethertheless the 2nd place…
 :-* 8) :clap:

Beverly should have been crowned - I had read at the time that Bev weighed 89 Kilos in preparation and 79 Kilos for this contest. What was her crazy chest ? And her arms and thighs!! Aïe, Aïe Aïe! BEV is now the benchmark.
The most beautiful Olympia for its tragic finale. 1st to prejudging. And finally 1 point or two in favor of Lenda who already very strong pass for a girl compared to a Bev who had pushed the limits as she meant. What a disappointment!
I think it sounded the death knell for Bev's career... First, Beverly would certainly have defended her title the following year. At what volume would she mounted there ... And what over-dimentioned orientation would have taken the women's bodybuilding from the beginning of the 1990s, with her victory !!!! The other women would have presented themselves hyper muscular to beat Bev ... Another dimension! Net stopped with the Olympia 1992. But it was only part postponed.
For me : 1-Bev Francis. 2-Lenda. 3-Laura Creavalle. 4-Sandy. 5-Sharon Marvel. 6-Marie-Laure Mahabir. 7-Dianna. 8-Shelley. 9-Claudia Profanter. 10-Hanny. 11-Anja. 12-Claudia Montemaggi.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2019, 04:05:29 pm »
:thanks: 1 of the best Miss O of all times! Nethertheless the 2nd place…
 :-* 8) :clap:

Beverly should have been crowned - I had read at the time that Bev weighed 89 Kilos in preparation and 79 Kilos for this contest.

French "Muscle & Fitness" or "Le Monde du Muscle".

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2019, 04:27:33 pm »
She may have not been the biggest !  but loved Laura in this how

Laura is sublime, gorgeous, at the top, but at this very moment, BeV, she explodes everyone! A drama that she was not crowned that night. But it's true that the general level was Paroxysmal! Unprecedented at that time. Lenda and Laura notably, oversized skinned muscles, but there was Bev "at her maximum limits" or even beyond, according to the judges. shame.
Besides it is also a pity not to be able to download the Mythical Miss Olympia. I admit that there are a few, very rare, but once acquired, what do we have left? Nothing. GMV offers some, only on DVD. Another mixed site announces "upcoming downloads"... coming for more than a year... and still nothing. When Miss Olympia 1991, 1993, 2009 and so many other masterpieces will they be remastered or re-edited or whatever ready to be downloaded...in high quality?

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2019, 06:10:03 pm »

Laura is sublime, gorgeous, at the top, but at this very moment, BeV, she explodes everyone! A drama that she was not crowned that night. But it's true that the general level was Paroxysmal! Unprecedented at that time. Lenda and Laura notably, oversized skinned muscles, but there was Bev "at her maximum limits" or even beyond, according to the judges. shame.
Besides it is also a pity not to be able to download the Mythical Miss Olympia. I admit that there are a few, very rare, but once acquired, what do we have left? Nothing. GMV offers some, only on DVD. Another mixed site announces "upcoming downloads"... coming for more than a year... and still nothing. When Miss Olympia 1991, 1993, 2009 and so many other masterpieces will they be remastered or re-edited or whatever ready to be downloaded...in high quality?

Bev Francis Hardcore Training is now out at GMV. If I remember correctly, the video features footage from her routine at Ms O 91.

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 03:22:37 am »

BeV, she explodes everyone!.../...When Miss Olympia 1991, 1993, 2009 and so many other masterpieces will they be remastered or re-edited or whatever ready to be downloaded...in high quality?

Bev Francis Hardcore Training is now out at GMV. If I remember correctly, the video features footage from her routine at Ms O 91.
:thanks: Tnanks a lot. It's all hot, it's just been delivered. Maybe they will finally re-edit all the Olympias downloads...

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2019, 03:29:12 pm »

Bev "at her maximum limits" or even beyond, according to the judges. shame.

:clap:

That's it! I got it! 27 years I've been waiting for this! "Hardcore Bev Francis" At GMV!! I owe it to myself to advertise it. Go ahead guys, buy This if you don't already have or if you're under 30!
Generic intro-end = The 1991 Olympia posing nonediting.
The film itself = training HEAVY-DUTY-HARDCORE weekly workout. Bev raises charges of Madness! With technique well explained and executed. Very educational show of strength! VERY VERY Impressive and very SPORT. And that's where the bottom hurts: we imagined, for so many years, that we would see the MONUMENTAL Bev posing at the end of training, in a sexier outfit as we saw Her in the photos of Dobbins and co at the exact moment of filming. Well, no, no, no, It's as if the film's end quarter of an hour is missing, an American quarter of an hour that ends in elipse, much to the chagrin of the afociniados. No Happy End. But for training, it's TITANESQUE (and informative). During lying lifts, notice close-ups of her Pecs in action, Mamamia, to revulse a dead man…
The weights (and reps) that Bev lifts (and her technical and her calm) are breathtaking, amazing!! All in humility.
Sober and spartan, grandiose without being sexy, a must despite a very "80s corporate film"' old-fashioned that however without fuss goes to the essentials.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2019, 04:15:30 pm »
Olympia Preview Pics.....

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2019, 04:16:59 pm »
...part 2.....

Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline marvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2020, 11:58:33 am »
Hard to believe this show was 29 years ago now. Makes me feel old. Wonder what happened to Laura Creavalle, Diana Dennis, Jackie Paisley and Sandy Riddell?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  1991 Ms. Olympia

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View