Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581348 Posts in 74141 Topics by 29429 Members - Latest Member: fbblovers May 21, 2024, 06:09:41 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shawna Pierce
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shawna Pierce  (Read 326711 times)

Offline Barry Allen

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Shawna Pierce
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2015, 09:52:07 am »
Definitely looks like she's wearing a wig.

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: March 01, 2015, 08:15:49 pm »

Who cares?
agree. Tina Zampa also wears a wig but it doesn't mask her gigantic muscles.
User is currently banned [View]

jedspiegel

« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2015, 06:30:51 am »

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2015, 10:07:32 am »

O0

jedspiegel

« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2015, 11:14:34 pm »

jedspiegel

« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2015, 01:30:49 pm »

:) :)

frank41

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2015, 04:42:36 am »

frank41

Re: Shawna Pierce HB
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2015, 04:22:23 pm »

Offline tardisfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2015, 05:14:18 am »

Who cares?
agree. Tina Zampa also wears a wig but it doesn't mask her gigantic muscles.

Does it matter? She's hot with a wig or not.

Offline tardisfan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2015, 06:22:31 pm »
I decided to try to put the whole wig thing to a end myself. I found her on facebook and posted the following message,

I'm not exactly sure how to ask this question, um there's a site called saradas.org where you can talk about and sometimes with female bodybuilders and your name came up on the site. There's some great pictures of you and the topic of all things, your hair came up. There's a discussion on if it's a wig or not, so I wanted to stop that once and for all so I'm trying in my own polite way to ask, is it a wig or not?

And this was her response,

That's just what people do. Gossip. Frankly, I think it's fun to keep people guessing, making their judgements, assumptions, etc. they can all go fuck themselves, & find something better to do with their time. Kindly saying.

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2015, 09:29:01 pm »
I decided to try to put the whole wig thing to a end myself. I found her on facebook and posted the following message,

I'm not exactly sure how to ask this question, um there's a site called saradas.org where you can talk about and sometimes with female bodybuilders and your name came up on the site. There's some great pictures of you and the topic of all things, your hair came up. There's a discussion on if it's a wig or not, so I wanted to stop that once and for all so I'm trying in my own polite way to ask, is it a wig or not?

That's just what people do. Gossip. Frankly, I think it's fun to keep people guessing, making their judgements, assumptions, etc. they can all go fuck themselves, & find something better to do with their time. Kindly saying.

Don't think for a second the "people" she's talking to doesn't include YOU.
 :wow:

Offline stratos

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2015, 11:13:20 pm »

If you like her and are a fan of hers', why would you even bring this up to her attention?

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2015, 12:41:31 am »

Why do you care so much about something so meaningless?

Offline Tomcat1978

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2015, 03:14:48 am »
We all know Juice makes the hairline receed..  Who cares if she wears a wig, im only here for the body  haha

jedspiegel

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2015, 10:47:02 pm »

She's got a new members site: shawnastrongmuscle.com

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shawna Pierce

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View