Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572432 Posts in 72081 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 08:10:22 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Meeting Kali
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Meeting Kali  (Read 7296 times)

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
Meeting Kali
« on: August 05, 2023, 08:46:46 am »
As I'm running the risk of potential banning due to lack of activity, I'm just got blurt out a little story in small segments. It's centered around an OC Mascot idea I came up with back at the beginning of the year. I'm still under the destitute line, so I don't quite know how often I can update the story.

So yeah. Meet Kali.

- - - - - - - -

"You know the Veraxian Enforcers aren't capable of tech like that!"

Marin just pinched the bridge of his nose while crossing his arms.

"Have you read the guidebooks?" he asked, brushing his dark blonde hair out of his face before digging his fingers into his forehead.

"I don't care," his overweight opponent shouted, slamming his fat hands on the battlefield and rattling every figure and terrain piece. "If you read the novels, you'd know they are Close Combat only!"

Once again, Star Crush game night at The Bantering Bard games and comic shop was more raucous than expected. The store practically full to bursting with multiple tables being used for various tournaments, including the ever expanding and utterly expensive Grimdark Science Fantasy juggernaut that Marin enjoyed. But this was the fourth game night in a row where Marin found himself up against Tolkien, a self-named Rules Lawyer with more than a little vendetta against him. He couldn't quite remember where it started - a Sorcerers Of Delevan tournament, or just a game board night where he trounced the sweaty ball of petulance, or maybe even snagging a copy of Mighty Magna, about a waif of a girl who was able to turn herself into a beautiful behemoth by bringing together a pair of sun and moon bracers to become an avatar of the Lords Of Justice.

Whatever it was, Tolkien was always on his ass at every event. Trying to one-up him or complaining about some obscure legality with whatever tournament he was in to get Marin disqualified.

"And if you actually cared about the game," Marin growled, leaning over the table and pointing directly in Tolkien's portly face. "You'd know the Veraxian Enforcers actually have a MECH UNIT called Conqueror Suits! Which I clearly have RIGHT HERE! I paid for these directly from Dragon Designs and made sure they were tournament legal before coming here, you annoying ass!"

Tolkien's eyes lit up at the slimmer man's words. Lifting his arms and waving them frantically to get someone's attention.

"Officials!" he bemoaned, more than a little giddy at his course of action. "I need officials over here, please! My opponent just threatened me!"

Marin was instantly repulsed at the sight of the fat asshole's childish antics.

"You'd really spread lies, you God damn-"

But before he could finish, three of the representatives of the game made their way over. Clearly unamused at the antics that seemed to be taking place.

"Who threatened who?" one of the men, a slightly balding man in his mid-40's standing between two younger men. All wearing the same official event shirts.

"Him!" Tolkien gleefully said, pointing directly at Marin. Marin, for his part, looked like a mixture of confusion, anger and more than a little hurt. "He threatened to hit me because I refuse to recognize some figures that he brought in! Everyone knows the Veraxians don't have MECHS! And he said he'd attack me if I don't comply with him!"

Marin, however, held up his hands as soon as he realized what angle the tubby dickweed was playing at.

"Whoa, whoa, WHOA! I did not THREATEN him! He's blatantly ignoring the rules in the Veraxian guidebook on Conqueror Suits, claiming that the units aren't in the novels when The Tides Of Madness comes out later this month!"

"If it's not out, then it's not Canon!" Tolkien fired back, his face getting red. "And thus, you're creating a Recursion Breach! Which, might I add, is grounds for instant disqualification!"

Each of the judges was clearly tired of the tantrum. The balding man's eyes rolled upward as he sighed. Showing just how he felt about this whole situation.

"Sir," he huffed as his hand went to his face to rub his eyes. "This event is related to the book's release. These units have been available for the past three months and the Veraxian guidebook came out LAST YEAR. It's all tournament legal."

As the officials turned away from him, Tolkien's face slowly became a brighter red. His temper flaring as he was ignored while they focused on Marin.

"As for the other matter," one of the other judges, a fit young man with somewhat even dark brown skin, pointedly said to him. "Did you threaten to assault your opponent, sir?"

"Hell no!" Marin loudly exclaimed, whipping his arm in Tolkien's direction. "Ask anyone here! This guy has had it out for me for, like, a couple years! He's just pissed he cant beat me! Just like he knew he was going to lose to me tonight!"

"I'm better than you, you Pay To Win Fuckhead!" Tolkien screamed, barreling towards Marin. Throwing the table full of Star Crush figure to the ground as he fell into a full rage. The judges immediately put themselves between the two players, trying to keep Marin safe while keeping Tolkien at bay.

Immediately, the owner of the shop's voice rang out over the rising tide of the patrons of his shop.

"KALI! WE GOT A SITUATION OUT HERE!"

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Meeting Kali
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 09:05:45 am »
You write excellent stories and I’m glad to see you still going, even if your circumstances are difficult. This website is a hub for muscular women stories, but the banning stuff is unfortunate - if you want to make money doing this, I’d strongly recommend looking at what ElRoy1999 and MisterretsiM do: spread your writing across platforms like A-O-3 and Deviant/Art, as well as looking at crowdfunding platforms like P Atreon and Su Bscribestar. Sma Shwords is also a decent option for your longer works too.

Get yourself out there, raise your profile slowly and establish your base. Also, consider commissioned work once you get your head above water.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2023, 02:22:55 am »
Marin watched as Tolkien thrashed and pushed against the three judges, using his full weight to his advantage. Swinging his chubby arms around while frothing and screaming like a mad man. The attention seeking butterball clearly too far gone for rationality in the depths of his violent fervor. Marin thought that he was safe, protected by a wall of bodies holding the pompous douche at bay. But when the maniac caught the lead judge upside the head with a fatty fist, dropping him to the ground while seizing the opportunity to charge forward, Marin knew that he wasn't safe. As the smaller man backed away, Tolkien pressed his attack. His legs swinging forward, stomping on one younger judge's knee while his other leg swung up and tagged the other in the groin. A malevolent grin on his face as he ran towards his target, forcing Marin to stumble into a nearby rack of unpainted Star Crush figures that clattered to the ground.

"You fucking cheater!" Tolkien screamed before howling like a beast as he charged at him. Marin couldn't help himself, covering his head with his arms as he curled up on pure instinct. Waiting for the attack to come. He waited a moment, two moments, three. And then he realized that nothing was happening.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME, YOU FUCKING TROLL!!!"

Peaking through his arms, Marin couldn't help but be amazed as he saw someone holding- No, LIFTING Tolkien with one arm. The prodigious limb stretching the long sleeve of the black shirt as it retained a firm grasp of the dangling nerd as he threw his limbs at whoever controlled him with no effort.

"Dude, you have no idea how much-"

As soon as his arms dropped, he immediately knew that the behemoth before him had to be Kali. Despite her inhuman proportions, she was still clearly female. And more than that, she was dressed to impress. From the bright red undercut fauxhawk accentuated by braids, to the black lipstick and eyeliner, to the Daemon Dirge long sleeve tour shirt that was being stressed with the task of contain what had to be a monstrous physique of solid muscle, the almost non-existent skull lined black miniskirt that did nothing to hide just how heavily built her legs were, as well as the massive pair of combat boots that struggled to wrap themselves around her massive calves. The Alt Black Girl in front of Marin was intimidating as all hell to Marin. But she was his savior, all the same. Even if she was scowling so fucking intensely, the towering woman would be able to rebuke an entire litany of Infernum Shock Troops back to the Plane Of Agony with a glance.

"I COMMAND YOU TO LET ME GO!"

With that petulant demand, Tolkien swung his hand at Kali. And he was lucky, his fingers missing her chiseled jawline but slipping into the collar of her shirt. And with a quick tug, proceeded to tear Kali's shirt downward. The entire store grew quiet, realizing just what Tolkien had done. In his rage, attacking the judges, another player. And now, in what qualifies as sexual assault, had just torn open a woman's top and exposed her braless chest and stone-like body without consent. Marin watched as Kali slowly looked down, then back at Tolkien with an unmistakable air of fury. Her eyes narrowed as she stared deeply into Tolkien's, the asshole suddenly turning submissive in her grip.

"D-Don't hurt me...?" he begged, knowing what he was now facing wasn't just someone who wouldn't listen to him. No, no. He knew that this was someone who had the power to crush him without consequence. Kali, however, simply smirked and turned her head to look at Marin.

"Get the door" was all she said. Her voice deep for a woman's but still feminine in tone. Commanding but not cold, though Marin could tell she could be at any given moment. But she asked him to do something, and he knew she wasn't in a mood to be messed with. So he scuttled through the crowd, moving towards the entrance to The Bantering Bard past the owner, Bradley at the register. The jangling of the bells on the door handle all the confirmation she needed to carry the suddenly sniveling Tolkien out of the store.

"From now on," she told the owner of the shop. "Tolkien is banned from this shop and all events. If he wants to be a bully-"

Rearing her arm back, Kali took a quick power pose before throwing Tolkien forward by his beltline. Hurling his obese form through the entryway and into the nearby street.

"...THEN GO FUCKING ELSEWHERE!!!" she finished, screaming at the top of her lungs before putting one huge hand on the door and closing it. She drew some applause, little due to the utter shock of what everyone witnessed before both judges and store employees took to getting everything back on track.

"Thanks, Kali." was all Bradley said as he held up a mix of boosters from Sorcerers Of Delevan and Umbral Dwellers, a horror themed deckbuilding game. Kali, for her part, just snagged the boosters without saying a word from the older man's hand as she lumbered her way through the crowd towards the backrooms where a fighting game tournament was supposed to be underway.

"H-Her name's Kali?"

Bradley looked over at Marin, still standing next to the door. Tolkien brushing himself off outside the window as he looked back in, longingly.

"Yeah," he said, pointing at Tolkien outside. "Joseph? Pack up Tolkien's things and get him the hell outta here? He's banned from our premises from here on out, okay?"

"So... what's her deal?"

Bradley looked at Marin quizzically, trying to figure out why he was asking about her. Then with a shrug, he reached behind and grabbed some Sorcerers Of Delevan boosters and tossed them on the counter for him, as well.

"Kind of odd you haven't run into her until now," he muttered, gesturing at the boosters while one of the employees ran by with some heavy looking bags. "She's been a regular ever since I opened the shop. Saw her grow up, quite literally, inside of here."

Marin glanced outside, glimpsing the employee forcefully handing a despondent Tolkien his bags before telling him to leave the premises.

"What, uh... What's her thing here?"

"Mostly fighting games," Bradley said, rolling his eyes with a smile. "And tabletop stuff. Her Channeling Berserker, Juggy, is actually recognized by Aetherial Games due to her design and fanbase."

Marin couldn't help but be impressed. It takes a lot of work for the makers of Explorers Of The Wild Realms to recognize something they didn't make.

"That's AWESOME! I take it she streams, then?"

Bradley smiled, realizing where this discussion was going.

"When she's not doing gaming or workout streams or making cosplay, she's usually involved with the local concert scene. Speaking of which..."

Marin watched as Bradley pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and write down something real quick.

"Here."

Sliding the paper across the counter, Marin eyed what was written, confused.

"6x?"

"Her shirt size and the address of a shop in town that sells what she likes. It's why I'm giving you the boosters. You're not like Chauncey, kid."

Marin became conflicted. He knew it was a chance to properly thank Kali for saving his butt from Tolkien, but he was still in the middle of an event.

"But... What about the Star Crush tournament? Won't I be-?"

Bradley raised his hand, stopping all questions cold.

"I'll talk to them," he said, shooing him towards the door. "Besides, you won your slot. You got some time. Now go."

As he watched Marin run out the door towards his car, Bradley couldn't help but smile to himself. He could tell the kid had a spark for Kali when he saw the way he looked at her. And if he was being honest, he would have kicked himself if he didn't have a hand in making sure Marin and Kali weren't here on the same day. After all, she had asked about him when he left the store before. So if a Bard can't hook himself up with someone, he could at least help two young bucks foster something. So with a sense of satisfaction, he turned to check out what needed to be restocked. But the moment was fleeting, as he realized that he had given both Kali and Marin some of the most expensive boosters for each of the games they played. Accidentally giving the pair over one thousand dollars in booster packs alone.

"They better be worth it..." he quietly groaned to himself, ruing his need to play matchmaker with two of his best customers.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 10:13:58 am »
These first wo chapters were really good. I'm looking forward to the rest.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2023, 06:49:10 am »
If you notice how this story is structured, you'll pick up that the story was originally meant to be a webcomic called "BIG DEAL" about a series of relationships centered around Kali and Marin, a giant geeky muscular influencer and a guy who's looking for something to invest his life into. A mixture of something you'd find Atariboy and Ayanamifan draw.

So if it seems a little weird how everything is written despite its quality, that's why.

Maybe some time in the future, I'll be able to put out an actual comic version of this story. But not today, and probably any time soon. So consider this a head's up - only a couple segments left before I get to where I had last planned the comic.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2023, 06:07:20 pm »
Always great to see you creating GL!  :woohoo: :rock:

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2023, 06:05:27 am »
As she flipped through her ancient copy of Dark Gods magazine, perusing page after page of Black Metal and darker genres as she sat at the register of Demon's Dreams as Dragon's Blood incense wafted through the atmospherically lit store, Ren couldn't help but sigh heavily at the lack of customers. The only store to cater to everything dark and heavy, it had been open long enough to create a decent base of customers. But that also meant lulls in traffic inside the dark and moody shop packed with shirts, albums, books and more that met the needs of all things scary and spooky.

"God, today sucks..." she groaned, tucking her long black hair behind her ear before she flicked another page over. She was getting really, really bored. Even thinking of closing up shop early so she could hit the gym and work on putting some mass on her arms.

Then she heard the sound of screams before the door fully opened, causing whoever was coming in to pause. Sunlight that red curtains was blocking out started eking through the crack flowed through for a quick second before she saw a man with dark blonde hair poke his head through.

"Is this uh," he stammered, looking around nervously as he lifted a piece of paper. "Is this The Demon's Dream?"

"Sure is," Ren said, stretching upwards as the guy walked in. Half intrigued and half scared of the store. "How can I help you?"

She watched as he approached the register, nervously. She had to admit, he was cute in that "slim but not unhealthy geek" kind of way. She surmised he had to eat well, or at least workout sometimes. If anything, he was the kind of guy her gym partner was into.

"I need to buy a shirt," he said, sliding the piece of paper he had across to her. "But I don't know anything about what this girl likes."

As she took a look at what he had put down, Ren did her best to hold back a smile. 6X size? Instructions to her shop? "You know what she likes"? There was only one person this guy was here to shop for, and she apparently needed a new top ASAP.

"Let me guess... Somebody tore someone's shirt?"

"Yeah," Marin replied, eying Ren warily. "How'd you guess?"

With a slight grunt, Ren got up from her stool and started making her way towards a nearby door.

"It's always the case," she said, loudly as she pulled out some keys. "Just wait here while I search the back to get her what she needs."

"Wait, how did you know-"

But before he finished, the tall and somewhat built Metalhead closed the door. Marin was left inside the somewhat freaky store, looking at the various scary looking band posters and horror artwork on the walls. Occult symbols were everywhere, highlighted against the black walls by red lighting that made the curtains have an almost blood red look to them. Not a single ounce of natural light to be found. In all honesty, if Marin felt anything from this place, it wasn't fear for his soul or anything dangerous. It actually felt like someone who loved Halloween to their core, letting it guide their life like some people let patriotic pride or an overzealous love for Christmas be their Northern Star.

At a glance, while not exactly his cup of tea, The Demon's Dreams... Well, it was actually pretty cool.

"Here we go!" Ren called out as she opened the storage room door, tossing a couple shirts onto the register counter. "Three 6XL shirts. One long sleeve Daemon Dirge, two short sleeves for Ascetic Ascension and Mundspilli's Black Howl Of The Infinite Abyss tour."

Picking up the shirts as the shop owner sat back down, Marin was blown away by just how much fabric was needed to make these shirts.

"These things are heavy!"

Ren just chuckled as she rang up the items.

"Everything about her is. Cash or card?"

"Uh, card" was all Marin said as he quickly pulled out his wallet and slipped his credit card in the machine.

"And for the record, I'm only charging you for the Daemon Dirge shirt. She's been waiting on the other two for a minute, now."

"I was gonna ask how you knew her," Marin said, thankful he didn't have to buy more than one. "So I take it Kali's a regular?"

"You could say that," Ren tittered, breaking into a smile as she flexed her rather sizable and defined arm. "I'm her spotter, too. Though that girl is pretty damn impressive."

"You could say that again..."

Ren could hear the way Marin was sighing when he thought about her. The way he got this far away look in his eyes. Not many guys were into a gal like Kali. And even though he didn't look it, she could tell Marin didn't just have money. She could smell *money* on him. She reasoned he had to be a trustfund baby or something.

"You know what?" Ren said, getting out of her seat. "Give me a second..."

Watching as she rushed over to the wall of books, Marin saw her pull this large, black tome off of a shelf and hurry back. Then quickly scanning it, put it on top of the pile.

"Why'd you add that? I didn't want-"

"On the house," Ren told him with a cocky look. "An encyclopedia of Underground Metal Bands throughout the last 50 years. You're gonna need it."

Marin gave her a wary look as she put everything in a bag.

"Oh, uh... thanks?"

"Don't mention it, um..."

"Marin."

Holding out her hand, Ren gave Marin a winning smile.

"Renaissance. But I prefer Ren."

Marin gripped her hand, watching as her forearm swelled slightly. Her vice like grip strong, but only enough to give him a firm handshake that bordered somewhere between professional and friendly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Ren! And uh, thanks again for the book."

"My pleasure," Ren told him, making shooing motions with her hands. "Now go! Kali should be halfway towards the Abyssal Champions finals by now!"

With a little wave, Marin grabbed the heavy bag and rushed out the door. Screams running through the store as light was let in and then shut out with a loud clack. Ren could only shake her head and chuckle as she went back to reading her ancient copy of Dark Gods once more. The thoughts of the upcoming arm wrestling tournament running through her mind.

"She owes me one for this..."

Offline Mongoose750

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2023, 09:45:03 pm »
Good start, and I am glad to see you writing again. However, you left us hanging with "Your House," which is resting on a cliffhanger. I would love to see at least one more chapter of that story, pretty please with sugar on top?

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2023, 07:20:15 am »
As Bradley and one of the employees was going through stock supplies and potential orders in their database, things seemed to be quieting down in The Bantering Bard after finally excising Chauncey/Tolkien from within their hallowed halls.

"I GOT KALI'S SHIRT!!!"

Emphasis on "seemed to be", as Marin burst through the entrance of the store, scaring the ever loving crap out of Bradley and the employee at his sudden and rather explosive entrance.

"Jesus Christ," Bradley said, bent over as he clutched his chest beneath his blue work shirt while his employee held a vice-like grip on the counter so she wouldn't fall down. "You could've come in quietly, kid!"

Holding up the bag, Marin was like an overstimulated cat as he zoomed by.

"No time! Tournament!"

"You're good to-"

But as he watched the kid run right past the tables where the Star Crush event was being held, Bradley couldn't help but smile as Marin ignored all that. He was focused on a completely different tournament altogether as he rushed into the back rooms where the video games were held.

"Go, kid."

- - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna be alright, Kali?"

Kali didn't even look up at Michael as she constantly fiddled with her torn shirt. It wasn't that is wasn't split evenly that had her most worried. All things considered, that was a bit of a saving grace. The real issue she was facing was that an entire swath of the shirt was entirely gone, leaving her with a complete section of the shirt missing. And that led to her being unable to close it up, no matter what she could think of. She was used to embarrassment, given how big and large she was. But this was outright humiliation that bordered on public indecency.

"I'm not sure," grumbling with a dour expression. "If I sit down, I'll be practically topless. I can handle losing. But this is-"

"Did someone say LOSE?!"

Closing her eyes, Kali just tilted her head back and unleashed a low growl.

"Not against you, pipsqueak!"

Turning around, Kali could only stare daggers at the little fireplug of a blonde girl who laughed like an anime villain. The perennial thorn in her backside that was Kaela Macintosh. Her rival in streams, competitions, even the gym. The shark-toothed blonde girl was clearly smaller than Kali in almost every regard. Height, weight, muscle density. But what she lacked in physicality she made up for in looks, competitiveness and more than her fair share of ego. While Kali was all pecs, Kaela had tits. While Kali was bigger, Kaela was more toned. While Kali was more cool and refined unless needed, Kaela was always on the go and quite the hothead.

Each was the antithesis of the other. They were rivals. They were competition. And with Kaela, she always tried to prove she was better than Kali.

"Better watch out," Kaela mockingly shouted as she covered her eyes. "Kali Thee Conquered is going to snu-snu us all into winning, everyone!"

"I am NOT!" Kali fired back, covering up her chest as her face tingled fiercely. "I've beat you before, and I'll do it again!"

Kaela grabbed Kali's tattered shirt, pulling her down so she could look her in the eye up close and personal.

"You and what simps, Beefcake?"

In a moment of cosmic timing, the door to the room the tournament was in burst open, revealing Marin as he stood tall and proud like a hero.

"Kali! I have brought you... SOME SHIRTS!"

Immediately, a round of snickering and chortles undercut the moment.

"Just one." was all Kali whispered before slapping Kaela's hands away. Then, with a slow lumbering, Kali made her way towards Marin until he was within distance. Grabbing his wrist, she quickly made her way around the corner into the shop's storage. Marin found himself overpowered, dragged behind her before being yanked in. His loud yelp could be heard at the entrance as the door slammed shut right behind him.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2023, 10:56:24 pm »
As he was unceremoniously flung into a nearby table stacked with stock for the store, Kali immediately reached for the tatters of her shirt.

"Gotta make this quick..."

Marin's reaction was instant and expected. His face turning a bright red as he turned away from her, his hands covering his eyes.

"I-I don't think we should-! This is-"

"Shirt?"

"This is... shirt?!"

Uncovering his eyes, Marin's jaw slightly dropped as his throat went dry. There Kali stood, all six feet and nine inches. Every inch of her primed and pumped. Her hand outstretched and with a coy smile on her face. Pecs jutting out into perfect walls of burgeoning power as her small breasts rested at the perfect eye level for the relatively smaller geek to stare at with absolute wonder. His face seemed to get warmer by the second and the behemoth beauty before him moved closer and closer.

"This... store room." Kali said, jokingly waving around.

"This... woman." She said, gesturing at her body.

"This... shirt." She said, reaching down to slip the bag from his fingers. Smiling coyly as she held it up for him to see, then reaching out with her other hand to run her thumb along his cheek.

"This... good boy."

As she stood back up to her full height, Marin couldn't help but feel like his legs were melting as she spun around and dug into the bag. His hands on the table so he could keep himself steady, though that was a struggle in and of itself.

"Gotta say," she said, rifling through the contents. "I'm surprised how heavy this bag-"

As soon as her fingers brushed up against the book, her eyes narrowed in confusion. Moving aside the shirts on top, a very familiar cover greeted her. A smile crept across her face. He didn't seem the type to buy something like The Encyclopedia Heavica, which made her realize that Ren knew he was the guy she had talked about a few months ago.

"Y-yeah," Marin stammered, slowly finding his footing. "The lady at the store gave me a freebie. I don't know anything about Metal bands, so I might gyuuuuh..."

The geek's thoughts shorted out as he watched her proceed to put one of the new shirts on. His neurons firing wildly as she flared her lats as she slid her arms into the sleeves. Her back flexing, creating an incredible roadwork of striation as she slid the cloth over her body. The fabric clinging tightly to her form as she posed with her hands on her hips above what Marin knew was an incredibly round yet firm ass for what he realized was a small private show.

"I don't know what "gyuh" is," Kali said, spinning around as she brushed her short braids back. "But it sounds like a fun game."

It was at this point Marin's mental state crashed back to reality.

"GAME!" Marin shouted, his arms flailing like a muppet as he went into panic mode. "STAR CRASH FINALS! I FUCKING FORGOT!!!"

"Dude!" Kali said, grabbing onto Marin's shoulders. "You're okay! They saw you're here. Now focus...?"

Marin's eyes locked onto Kali's, fully focusing on her.

"I'm focused."

"Breathe?"

Marin took a sharp but deep breath in.

"Breathing."

Kali held up her fist, a wicked smile on her face as her eyes lit up with determination.

"Now go kick some ass!"

"Hell yeah!"

Moving her fist forward, Kali was instead caught off guard as Marin rushed forward. His lips meeting hers as her eyes went wide. A million thoughts rushing through her head all at once. And nine hundred and ninety nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine were exclusively comprised of "OH MY GOD! HE'S KISSING ME! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

But before she had any time to react, Marin pulled back, turned around and lifted his arms. A look of a newly born drive to win igniting deep within his soul as he cheered loudly, shouting "LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!!" before rushing out of the backroom and into the store. Leaving Kali perplexed, confused, confounded. But most importantly, the ebony alt giant was left feeling a sense of utter joy. A weak smile on her face as she let herself simmer in her own feelings while her own legs began to feel wobbly. Her hand touching her lips as she experienced something she had only dreamt about her whole life.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2023, 02:41:18 am »
K+ great story

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Meeting Kali

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View