Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577315 Posts in 73480 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 05:53:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jacqueline Fuchs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jacqueline Fuchs  (Read 440998 times)

luis3iguel

Re: Jacqueline Fuchs
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2019, 11:32:47 pm »
:-\ And she's not running this season?
She say this year is off like Virginia Sanchez next year coming to shake the stages

Forum Saradas

« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2019, 11:32:47 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2019, 05:33:40 pm »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    73.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2019, 06:19:44 pm »
Those GUNS ! More than 45 cm like Virginia… Will Jay :wob:  exceed 80 KILOS in contest?!!

Offline naneebooboo

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2019, 09:01:58 am »

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2019, 10:41:48 am »
Her new mesurements, stats and records…?

Offline mgl

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
« Reply #215 on: August 25, 2019, 11:01:28 am »
whatever she's taking, it's next level :wow:

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #216 on: August 25, 2019, 12:12:53 pm »
whatever she's taking, it's next level :wow:
   :cool2:

She's taking MUSCLE, THE Next LEVEL IS HUGENESS ! HOW MUCH ?
Weight(s), mesurements...
Have you ever seen "MONA BLONDE", fantastic Italian short film! We Watch Her In a nightclub, in the shower (!!!), in a contest (simulated)! Sexy film but a little too dark in both senses of the word ... I try to get it, in download, but I can not find it. Do you know how to get the download of MONA BLONDE? Thanks.
PS. I recommand MA Clips : 2016, I think, Jay Fuchs The Magnificent Muscle Hardness 3'10. What a Beauty! Those PECS!!!
And "Hard an Lovely" Par 1 ad 2; Jay deploys extortionate insane pecs, which we see almost completely... Is there other erotic videos of Jay ???  :heart:

birmi482

« Reply #217 on: August 25, 2019, 12:27:01 pm »
More than her pecs, her shoulder veins are extraordinary. I thought Maryse Manios was hyper vascular in her shoulders until i saw the latest clips of Jay. She puts everything regarding shoulders vascularity in the shadow

Offline swissmuscle

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%

Offline l4t

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2019, 11:14:42 am »
Nice article. Thanks swissmuscle.

For the english speaking people in a short summary.

She said that she does not compete this year, and she is working at a gas sation right now.
She wants to compete next year again but without a sponsor it´s impossible she said, because the preparation is a fulltime job.
She lost her sponsor WOS. She said they contracted new younger women instead.

They also talked about why she is still single.
The answer is simple. She did not find the right person yet. But he doesn´t have to be a bodybuilder himself.

birmi482

« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2019, 12:22:47 pm »
This is interesting, she is one of the most popular fbb, has won 2 WOS events in the US, could be a great ambassador for WOS and the sport, and still WOS went for other girls (when she speaks aboyt younger girls, she probably has Theresa Ivancik and Aleesha on her mind who become WOS sponsored athletes just a few months ago) , this is a real pity, she could have done well in the US, in Europe she is a star and has also appeal in the Far East due to her background in Thai Boxing.

birmi482

« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2019, 02:02:58 pm »
I also think that she has an aura and global appeal, much more than many other fbb. She has more insta followers than many sponsored fbb, so it is really a pity that WOS canceled the sponsorship. She doesn't do webcams, neither hbc nor shehulk nor skype. I really wish her all the best for her future

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2019, 02:38:39 pm »
This is interesting, she is one of the most popular fbb, has won 2 WOS events in the US, could be a great ambassador for WOS and the sport, and still WOS went for other girls (when she speaks aboyt younger girls, she probably has Theresa Ivancik and Aleesha on her mind who become WOS sponsored athletes just a few months ago) , this is a real pity, she could have done well in the US, in Europe she is a star and has also appeal in the Far East due to her background in Thai Boxing.
  :-[

Don't rebel, without wanting to hurt anyone, but when you say "in Europe she is a star", don't you think that's a little beat exaggeration. As for me, I'd like to. But objectively - I'm European - and here, unfortunately Jay is not a "Star". Not yet anyway.
As mentioned above, "her" movie "Mona Blonde" is nowhere to be found, even, eventually, her boxing performances are not mentioned in the mainstream media, so how would media and people like her to talk about her career as a Female Bodybuilder?!
"Muscle Woman" are here two almost taboo words... Her chances of being considered a star are thus restricted to great popularity in Switzerland, notably Austrian Switzerland, Austria, Germany, in short Germanic Europe or even Central. We all regret it, but doesn't this semi incognito preserve the authenticity and sereneness of our Champs? I mean, when I hear the average level of criticism about our favorite women (and especially the average level of pure criticism!), the discriminating opinion ambient towards female bodybuilder, towards their philosophy of life, the sneering eye on some athletic woman in the street... People adulate trans (men becoming women, less in the other direction?...but it's an other story.) and despise the woman "too athletic" (who had to "load with testosterone", "and then, she looks like a man, it's horrible these women there... After a moment of frustration, it excites, this kind of recess.).
By the way, here feminists tend to sublimate men becoming women but do ignore our very muscular dears that people love to hate. It's depressing, but at least girls like Jay can, safe from this shame, continue their path more freely! Because indeed, if Jay were to become Stars in our countries, girlz like Her would have to make a lot of concessions, not for the better in women's bodybuilding. A marketing that would lead Our Belles Musclées to a politicly correct LESS MUSCLE Marche... for sure. Softer power… They would become more suitable, lose 10 Kilos of muscle to make soda commercials to please Mummommy and Sgt Pervers, , both reassured?... No, it's not serious. Let it be. And let it big !!!!

birmi482

« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2019, 03:37:33 pm »
We still speak about FBB which is a controversial niche sport, but has its own fan core. In order to expand the fan core group, you need to have representative figures. And Jay is very representative and a real star - within its core group. She is the most representative German speaking FBB, which counts 100 million people. She also speaks French, Italian and English, like every good Swiss. As a European FBB she has more appeal than anyone else (the Amazonka being a special case), she has potentially a far greater reach for potential new fans (male and female) than most other FBB. She is a star in her own nich world, her movies are on the internet.
My point was that WOS might have list an excellent attractive and appealing ambassador by giving preference to younger FBB

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2019, 06:00:45 pm »
We still speak about FBB which is a controversial niche sport, but has its own fan core. In order to expand the fan core group, you need to have representative figures. And Jay is very representative and a real star - within its core group. She is the most representative German speaking FBB, which counts 100 million people. She also speaks French, Italian and English, like every good Swiss. As a European FBB she has more appeal than anyone else (the Amazonka being a special case), she has potentially a far greater reach for potential new fans (male and female) than most other FBB. She is a star in her own nich world, her movies are on the internet.
My point was that WOS might have list an excellent attractive and appealing ambassador by giving preference to younger FBB
   :singing:

Thank you for this supplement. Partly agree with you. To be a beautiful ambassador, she already is! A European star, unfortunately not. Not yet... Is that Jay inspires Internet users and vocations among young women, it sets obvious and it delights us. The new generation seems more open and thanks to this she popularizes women's bodybuilding but not thanks to the mainstream media.
For us, amateurs, true lovers, Jay is a Star. Her beautiful face is cinematic and this charisma! With this dreamy body... All this makes her popular.

You seem to know Jay well, would you know the way to buy and download MONA BLONDE, short film too rare that proves her acting skills, that I could only see once without being able to acquire it. Official version Very High Quality Paying... Thank you, in advance.
And thanks 4 all.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jacqueline Fuchs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View