Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579054 Posts in 73918 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 04:20:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongMichelle-HBC
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: StrongMichelle-HBC  (Read 24099 times)

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: StrongMichelle-HBC
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 06:26:22 pm »
Per Elbe's point, though I don't hold HerBicepsCam responsible for Michelle's actions, you did lose money due to her antics. Getting burnt like that kept me away for at least a couple of months and has made me wary. I also resent that I lost money that I would have preferred to see going to the many other upstanding performers on your site that play by the rules.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 06:26:22 pm »

Offline malderat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 05:25:02 pm »
I've had pretty good experiences with strongmichelle, asked her to scissor and talk shit and she did so pretty well considering that her english kind of sucks

Offline MartinKohl

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2015, 12:47:48 am »
Two  weeks ago StrongMichelle mailed me.
She stated, that she just split apart from her boyfriend and she is ready for a new one - and maybe this privileged Gentleman was ME!

Of course, I was delighted about her good taste, and so we chatted via Skype.
It took her only 20 minutes, until she asked me to join her private Chat at HBC to see her muscle.

I was angry, that this "boyfriend story" was only another excuse to guide me into Private...
So the StrongMichelle/Martin contact 2.0 endet at this point.

You just cannot believe one word she says... its a sad sad mess!

Offline randy312

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2015, 02:06:49 am »
I've probably had less problems with her than most here. I've had girls that I felt ripped me off on HBC but Michelle was honest about not doing topless and did some dirty talk that I didn't really expect. I a m not doubting the truth in the rest of the stories here tho, I could see her doing some of the things that have been mentioned, guess I got lucky and she was honest.

Offline fbbstrong87

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2015, 06:56:21 am »
There is nothing blurred about the manipulations of StrongMichelle. They are just that, outright manipulations and blatant lies. I can enjoy a fantasy as much as the next guy, but when she is giving the address of where she is staying in _your_ town (from Google maps obviously) and would love to meet... Well, it just becomes laughably rediculous.

The sad thing is it cements a downward trend in performer quality and leaves very little inspiration or urge to explore other (new or not) performers. Just not worth the sunk cost.

Wait...can models see where you are connected from?  I asked her where she was from and she said a US State (same one I live in). 

legsman24

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2015, 06:10:57 am »
Do you guys realize they are there on Hbc to make money? Stop bitching and whining. I most definitely pay them to hear them say what I want to hear. Plain n simple. Would u pay them to hear what you DONT WANT to hear? They are on HBC to make money so they can look the way they do to please us. You can't look like a million bucks with no extra money coming in. My ex is a bodybuilder and she spent so much to look the way she did. It's not cheap. It's a lifestyle. Cut Michelle some slack. She's just trying to make money so she can look AWESOME so she can show you what our "donations", if you will, look like in the flesh...and its pretty damn hot, so I wouldn't complain. PS- Id hit that lol :)

Offline marcwithak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2015, 07:07:37 am »
StrongMichelle on HBC is AWESOME.  Some of the things people wrote may have been true before but I have NOTHING BUT POSITIVE things to say about her.  She does NOT make you wait for her to pose and she slowly brings you to new levels (which makes it more exciting).  But not so slowly that it costs a lot of money.

She is beautiful and unbelievably strong and sexy.  I love the way she chats with me while she poses and she seems to really enjoy what she does.   She's very accommodating and she knows how to perform in a sexy way that isn't skanky.

In premium or fantasy, you get to see her beautiful face and power.  Her muscles are unbelievably dense so I can feel her strength when I watch her.  I'm pretty sure that she once did over 70 pull-ups and actually lifted a small car.  She can bicep curl over 75 lbs with dumbells and her quads exude power.   Her strength is nothing short of sensational and she's beautiful too.

She's also natural which is something that I really appreciate.

My only regret is that she doesn't live in the U.S. and isn't available for sessions.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2015, 12:30:21 pm »
StrongMichelle on HBC is AWESOME.  Some of the things people wrote may have been true before but I have NOTHING BUT POSITIVE things to say about her.  She does NOT make you wait for her to pose and she slowly brings you to new levels (which makes it more exciting).  But not so slowly that it costs a lot of money.

She is beautiful and unbelievably strong and sexy.  I love the way she chats with me while she poses and she seems to really enjoy what she does.   She's very accommodating and she knows how to perform in a sexy way that isn't skanky.

In premium or fantasy, you get to see her beautiful face and power.  Her muscles are unbelievably dense so I can feel her strength when I watch her.  I'm pretty sure that she once did over 70 pull-ups and actually lifted a small car.  She can bicep curl over 75 lbs with dumbells and her quads exude power.   Her strength is nothing short of sensational and she's beautiful too.

My only regret is that she doesn't live in the U.S. and isn't available for sessions.

Who has ever seen the 75 lb db curls and heavier? Just curious.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 12:29:55 am »

I am not a slave to paranoia so I am afraid not much of a help here.

My apologies.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 01:34:08 am »

I am not a slave to paranoia so I am afraid not much of a help here.

My apologies.

No paranoia here babe.  Just a simple question for anyone to answer. 

Offline marcwithak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 06:39:41 am »
I'm sure she can curl 70 lbs.  My fourth set of curls is when I workout is with 50 pound dumbells (usually 5 reps). She's obviously A LOT stronger than I am (and a lot younger). 

I can't vouch for all of her claims but I've seen her do pull-ups and her power is obvious to me.

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2015, 03:15:47 pm »
I'm sure she can curl 70 lbs.  My fourth set of curls is when I workout is with 50 pound dumbells (usually 5 reps). She's obviously A LOT stronger than I am (and a lot younger). 

I can't vouch for all of her claims but I've seen her do pull-ups and her power is obvious to me.

Pull ups doesn't tell how much someone can curl. When there is a video of her curling 70 lb dbs one handed,I will believe it. Just as everyone said about me in the past, a review saying someone lifted or they think someone can lift a certain amount of weight mean nothing without video proof.

Offline marcwithak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 07:55:40 pm »
Although you look like someone I would want to mess with, I won't argue with you.  What did people say about you that isn't true?  And what IS true about what they said? 

Offline Michelle.Behnke

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 08:17:16 pm »
Although you look like someone I would want to mess with, I won't argue with you.  What did people say about you that isn't true?  And what IS true about what they said?

It's honestly irrelevant to this thread except the fact that 75 lb curls are very rare for fbbs to do and video proof is needed to believe it. Esp since she is claiming to curl 90 lb dbs now on her hbc profile.

Offline LiveFree

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2015, 06:24:22 am »
Do you guys realize they are there on Hbc to make money? Stop bitching and whining. I most definitely pay them to hear them say what I want to hear. Plain n simple. Would u pay them to hear what you DONT WANT to hear? They are on HBC to make money so they can look the way they do to please us. You can't look like a million bucks with no extra money coming in. My ex is a bodybuilder and she spent so much to look the way she did. It's not cheap. It's a lifestyle. Cut Michelle some slack. She's just trying to make money so she can look AWESOME so she can show you what our "donations", if you will, look like in the flesh...and its pretty damn hot, so I wouldn't complain. PS- Id hit that lol :)

Well genius, that's the problem a lot of people are running into. They're paying and hearing lies that they don't want to hear. It's great that you've had a good experience, but no need to come in here white knighting. Next time you receive poor customer service from a restaurant, store, shop etc. Don't get mad, remember, they're all there to make money...

Forum Saradas  |  Webcam Chat Sessions  |  Female Bodybuilding - Athletic Women - Muscular Girls  |  StrongMichelle-HBC

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View