Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579503 Posts in 73890 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 01:25:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)  (Read 6340 times)

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)
« on: July 17, 2021, 01:20:10 am »
Over the last 25 years or so I've hopped in and out of the sessioning game.  I've jumped back in and what amazes me is that I'm seeing the same names from when I first started.  A lot of questions are answered with "Name (now retired)."

At some point Tomiko, Gina Jones, brandimae, Jennifer Thomas, Arekah Lox, etc., will all have to retire, right?  I was just browsing Session Girls and all of Southern California is just 2 pages of listings, some of the wrestlers going back 2+ decades.  I remember back in the day going to WB and needed an hour just to get through the Vegas listings.

What's the future going to be like?  Seems like there aren't many new sessionettes coming up and I wonder what the scene will be like in 5 years.

Forum Saradas

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 02:18:00 am »
Arekah Lox is retired, or at least isn't active. I guess she's keeping up her profile and paying whatever the monthly fee is just in case, or to drive traffic to her insta**** page.

What is the future after wrestling? I guess they need to pivot into some other business, or else be popular enough to save enough to retire from all work over a relatively brief sessioning career (not many can do this). Or get married to someone with a good job, or just be independently wealthy.

I think some ladies, like maybe brandi mae, stopped doing it, then came back. Jennifer Thomas doesn't travel that much, seems to go to Vegas a lot, but otherwise almost no travel. It's not uncommon for people in general to keep their profiles up in any kind of side job and do whatever work comes their way, while focusing on their main job. And COVID forced a lot of wrestlers to look for different jobs.

There have been a few new great girls who entered the scene in the past 5 years or so I guess. Not many in the last couple years, likely due to the pandemic and the accompanying economy. When things are booming and guys have money to spend, more girls will try to enter the scene. To answer your question, the level of new talent will depend on how the economy does. I am a bit of a collapsist, so my guess is we'll continue to see a lot of the old talent stick around and not get much new blood.

I live in a big city, but not the best one for sessioning. It seemed a few years ago a decent number of girls came out this way. Now we still get visitors from the types who visit 50 different cities for 1 day each, but pretty much no one I'd be interested in seeing. The rare occasion I have found someone interesting coming to town, they get literally 0 deposits (or the 1 from me) and they have to cancel the trip and refund me. I think interest (or at least interest serious enough to send a deposit) is hard to come by, especially now. I'm not complaining, I've got a local girl I see regularly, so I don't need to do any traveling to do sessions these days. Arrangement is good for me.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 02:24:50 am »
Caming and other online visits are probably putting a dent into sessions.   There are not as many FBB competing,
so not as many are sessioning.   However there are a lot of Physique/Figure girls, but they don't session in the
same numbers as FBB from the past. 

As travel gets more expensive, it affects rates and rates are increasing, were volume of sessions may be affected.   

Reading through the topics in this section, you will see new blood.   It may depend on where you live and what you are looking for. 
There are a bunch of new girls with little or no muscle.   I don't know what the demand/interest is in them, even if they are stronger
than the average man.       

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 02:51:36 am »
Would feel wrong to not start with some advice, don't underrate the vets. Can think of several ladies over 50 who both don't look their age and deliver a fantastic session. Ladies who wanted some extra income 20 years ago would shoot videos or do sessions, now they do webcam and I guess spending a few hours on that per day can bring in the profit from one session. New ladies actually are signing up for the lists all the time, I'd say there's one per month I'm genuinely interested in meeting and considering most guys don't book a session every month that's not so bad. I'd guess there's far more unlisted play going on than most guys assume, in the past few years I've had more than 10 sessions come from sending dms. Most conspicuously muscular/fit ladies with more than 2k followers have probably gotten a message from a guy asking about sessions, while I've been turned down they've never responded as if they were shocked by the offer.

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 06:20:03 am »
CAMs crossed my mind.  I figure for the money or more they don't have to put up with dealing with the bad guys and can work when they want to.  New technology over the last 20 years changes a lot. 

I guess the weird part was that the girls I want to meet today are the same girls from 20 years ago.  Maybe that's what I was trying to say?  Nothing really new.  It's still Jennifer Thomas, Arekah Lox,  Cheyenne Jewel, etc.  Same with the Brazilian jujitsu lady in Vegas, can't remember her name, but her profile made it clear she would really hurt you if you got out of line.  I sessioned with SkyStorm a couple of times but didn't get a response last time I went to Vegas, but then again there was COVID.  Makes me wonder what will happen to my desire for sessioning when they all retire.

I think the heyday of sessioning might be past, but it will always be here, just to a lesser extent.  Time and technology changes.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 09:40:39 am »
The future of this will probably be done in 10-15 years.  Maybe less.  Very few young girls are legit Like Sheena, Amazone Warrior, Ava Simone.

Someone with a lot of potential but is very busy so super limited and started late is Susan Kay.

Debra D Andrea is basically out, Jennifer Kennedy out, tazzie on her way out.  Arekah out.  Amber De Luca who knows when and you gotta be rich to afford her.

Even women who you say, WOW they could really fuck shit up, really don't.  A girl like Chelsea aka big Red from San Diego.  5'9 and close to 210. Gorgeous and young.  Doesn't seem all to passionate about the session world. 

Feisty Femenista has potential but she is a bit of a dick and Know it all.

A lot of this is turning into FINDOM.  Women charging extra for everything or straight up charging a lot for a whole lot of nothing! 

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 12:20:03 pm »
The future of this will probably be done in 10-15 years.  Maybe less.  Very few young girls are legit Like Sheena, Amazone Warrior, Ava Simone.

Someone with a lot of potential but is very busy so super limited and started late is Susan Kay.

Debra D Andrea is basically out, Jennifer Kennedy out, tazzie on her way out.  Arekah out.  Amber De Luca who knows when and you gotta be rich to afford her.

Even women who you say, WOW they could really fuck shit up, really don't.  A girl like Chelsea aka big Red from San Diego.  5'9 and close to 210. Gorgeous and young.  Doesn't seem all to passionate about the session world. 

Feisty Femenista has potential but she is a bit of a dick and Know it all.

A lot of this is turning into FINDOM.  Women charging extra for everything or straight up charging a lot for a whole lot of nothing!

I been saying for awhile findom was going to end sessioning and I think the pandemic has just speed up the process. Why subject yourself to injury and other crap in sessioning when you can get $$$ by sitting at home and doing basically nothing?

I will say the potential talent for sessioniates is perhaps the highest  it's ever been. There is just tons and tons of young strong women out there right now particularly due to Fitcross. Just none seem interested in sessioning. Too bad too since they make a dortune!

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    20%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 12:29:21 pm »
As long as there are men, women, and this abstraction called money, there will be professional session providers.

There are great new women offering sessions all the time, and I suspect this will be true as long as there are men with the inclination to pay for it. You've mentioned Sheena, Warrior, and Ava, and there's also Kayla. I don't pay attention to the younger girls entering the session world, but I often see profiles of girls in their 20s listing on sessiongirls.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 02:27:39 pm »
Quote from: liftcarryfan1

It's not as easy as you might think to do well with that. I've seen Chelsea on HBC and she just sits in free chat not getting anywhere. She's hot and very big, if she knew how to handle it, she wouldn't be sitting in free. I guess she sits around talking on the phone with her friend, and talking about her money troubles. I ordered a custom video from her on OF (nothing crazy, just a few minutes of flexing). I can't remember the price, but she said she'd make it the next day. And it never came. "Sorry, will make it tomorrow." And it never came. After hearing the same thing like 4 times, she finally threw it together when I complained to support that she never made it. Not sure how old she is, but comes off like a typical early 20s who's disorganized.

Even Sheena, who does actual sessions, always posts her travel on twit*** as a reminder a day or two before her trip... which she wouldn't do if she were fully booked. Constantly posting links to her clips store, and every time she posts a picture, she gets the same responses from the same 5-10 people posting either a string of emojis, or "absolutly mega foto!" or "take care of yourself." I'm sure a few silent people are spending money, but not enough that regularly check her c4s store without her needing to go to twit*** I guess.

Quote from: MixedFighter99
I been saying for awhile findom was going to end sessioning and I think the pandemic has just speed up the process. Why subject yourself to injury and other crap in sessioning when you can get $$$ by sitting at home and doing basically nothing?

Because it's hard to do well, especially consistently. Even the findom girls on twit*** will post a screenshot of someone sending a $20 tribute as a way to motivate other guys to send. $20 sounds like nothing... the guys sending girls hundreds or thousands for essentially nothing are probably not that common. It can be a nice gift, but not something that will pay the bills.

The findom thing is BS, but I don't think it's as easy as we assume to actually make money online. A few can do well, but not many. Right now there are 14 girls online on HBC, and 1 is in private. A lot of guys have reduced their spending the past 1.5 years most likely. Even in the middle of last decade, when the economy was doing well, I'd take a girl on cam private and the first thing she says is "thank god [you took me private], I thought I was going to need a xanax [for the free chat bs]".
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Online artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 05:05:17 pm »
There are some new sessiongirls that have arrived on the scene in the last few years- tapered , KandyLegs, Pocahontas , Amazon nikki to name a few

Offline 21salute

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2021, 05:11:00 pm »
Odd to read about HBC since I was there last weekend.  Guess I'm making the rounds?  heh Again, seems that 80% of the girls on were well over 40 years old.

Also, decided to check out wb270 and Sydney Thunder is listed in LA with the tag "back April 2021."  Looks like she's sessioning again?

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2021, 05:17:11 pm »
Same with the Brazilian jujitsu lady in Vegas, can't remember her name, but her profile made it clear she would really hurt you if you got out of line.

That was Yasmin, losing both her and Arekah 2 years ago hurt a lot personally though new ones are always coming along. I think female fighters and strongwomen will make up a greater percentage of in-person sessions going forward, since as has already been mentioned a lot of guys seem satisfied with watching bodybuilders pose on cam rather than paying more to meet them.

Offline abracadabra

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2021, 05:46:11 pm »
If they're good, does it matter if they're 40+? If you've been sessioning for 25 years (on and off), they'd still probably be younger than you, unless you're just concerned about them quitting and there being no one left. Women who take care of themselves at 40+ still look great. I can't imagine wanting to session with someone so much younger than my own age anyway.

If you haven't followed Sydney, she quit sessions last year because she took the pandemic seriously. Even now on her twit***, she said "no thanks" to visiting Missouri because of delta (not that Missouri would be the greatest place to session I imagine anyway). She's probably cautiously re-emerging. The scene in general will probably get shaken up once Europeans can start traveling here again. Women like warrior amazon will come back as soon as possible, and Tia plans to come in the winter. But it could also depend on how solidly they can get booked. It certainly seems guys are more hesitant to book now than a couple years ago. But that is just anecdotal. I'm seeing trips within the US get canceled quite a bit, or one city get replaced by another last-minute due to lack of demand.

As to hbc, it's possible I wasn't checking at the best time (i.e., morning in the US instead of night), but still more than 90% of the girls were sitting there earning $0. Clearly not a good use of their time. In any case, the top girls I've seen on there over the years are now gone.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2021, 06:21:53 pm »

Nonsense. There will always be a demand, which results in a supply. There were sessions before Sheena, Amazon Warrior and Ava Simone and there will be sessions after they retire. Money talks. I remember guys who predicted that women's bodybuilding was a fad that would pass by the turn of this century. This century is now 21 years old and there has been a resurgence in competitive women's bodybuilding. I don't think in-person sessions should be in the same category as webcam shows.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2021, 07:20:51 pm »
 Sydney's back. Just being selective. Don't write things as facts when you're basing it on one bit of knowledge.
 As for Big Red, if you can't recall what the clip was going to cost,  chalk it up to not doing your homework.  5 minutes of free chat indicates she eats on cam because she can't organise her day.
   There's a reason certain older women have longevity. They're not flakes, pure and simple.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  The future of sessioning? (i.e. any new blood?)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View