Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576117 Posts in 73296 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 12:27:58 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: René Campbell  (Read 77345 times)

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: René Campbell
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2023, 06:00:51 am »
I’d be curious of any recent pics or her current condition. 

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2023, 06:08:13 am »
Look at her IG for pics of her current condition, it is pretty spot on. Although I met her recently for the first time in some years (I remember seeing her years ago when she was really massive and with less tattoos) and I was surprised that she looks bigger than her IG pictures.

Offline Iron Wolf

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2023, 06:26:45 am »
I’d be curious of any recent pics or her current condition. 

She also has a thread in this forum with her recent IG material.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2023, 08:30:39 pm »
René posted a trip to my city. I contacted her immediately, and we quickly set up a encounter. A deposit was requested and sent. Email communication was always prompt and information about her location was shared after she received the deposit.

When she finally arrived it turned out that the elevator required a key to unlock it. She came down to the lobby in a tracksuit that covered her neck. Was this to avoid drawing attention to herself for her thick muscle or to her fully inked neck? Either sight would have startled the hotel guests milling about in the lobby. Her face was all that was visible above the high collar, and as everyone knows, she is a beautiful woman. When we arrived in her room she took off her track jacket to reveal a black singlet which tightly hugged her huge chest and shoulders.

She changed into a silver suit, and high heels. She was mountainous, the most muscular woman I had seen in many years. She flexed her magnificent biceps, her awesome traps and her wide lats. Her pectoral muscles are incomparable. She put me on my back and climbed on my chest, asking, "Do you think you can move me off you?"

"I don't want to," I answered.

And that's the memory I'll keep of this extraordinary woman.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2023, 11:57:57 pm »
I wish i had the money to see her when she hit Toronto, but my session funds were tied up with other women :(

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #170 on: October 20, 2023, 01:27:18 am »
These last few months have been unusually good for visiting women and yes, unusually expensive. I have no regrets on the expenses where René is concerned.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #171 on: October 20, 2023, 01:21:59 pm »
Welp I hope she hits up Toronto again but I'll have to be content myself with Ms Melissa  haha

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #172 on: March 14, 2024, 03:42:13 pm »
I likely would've felt duty bound to have yet another return visit with Rene because she has kept most if not all of her size from her competing days, but as anyone else who's also met her knows any justification of that sort is hardly necessary. She's simply one of the most pleasant, most beautiful, and most lusciously put together heavyweights to ever offer sessions. Whatever your favorite body part, she's got it and it looks great on her. She walks around in a lovely state of general firmness, which would be my request anyway, having experienced the ripped look a couple of times it's just not something I require. She knows me well by now and it was a pleasure being 'playfully bossed around' by her for a few hours, the kind which is a reminder why I'm still excited to book sessions after 30 years of doing this. If you've never met her you need to, if you have met her you should know why you need to repeat having done so while we still have the opportunity even more.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    10%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2024, 08:53:39 pm »
I likely would've felt duty bound to have yet another return visit with Rene because she has kept most if not all of her size from her competing days, but as anyone else who's also met her knows any justification of that sort is hardly necessary. She's simply one of the most pleasant, most beautiful, and most lusciously put together heavyweights to ever offer sessions. Whatever your favorite body part, she's got it and it looks great on her. She walks around in a lovely state of general firmness, which would be my request anyway, having experienced the ripped look a couple of times it's just not something I require. She knows me well by now and it was a pleasure being 'playfully bossed around' by her for a few hours, the kind which is a reminder why I'm still excited to book sessions after 30 years of doing this. If you've never met her you need to, if you have met her you should know why you need to repeat having done so while we still have the opportunity even more.

Gawd!!  I am so jealous!  She's always been on my short list, but for one reason or another, our schedules never matched.  Now, she's in Egypt according to her IG page, and I'm ready to throw on the hijab and fly over there!! 

"Gnarly gnarlington!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #174 on: March 27, 2024, 09:50:46 pm »
Rene will be in Vegas in a few days for all those interested https://sessiongirls.com/rene_campbell/#travel

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View