Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576046 Posts in 73276 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:45:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: René Campbell  (Read 77338 times)

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
Re: René Campbell
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 11:23:17 am »
It's a good summary ! Could you give some details ? Her physic is obviously amazing but is she also skilled in werstling or any other martial art ? does she take leadership during the session ? Is she more into physical domination or fantasy playtime ?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2012, 11:23:17 am »

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 12:05:07 pm »
Yes, please. Give some more details. I am gonna meet her in few weeks.

se254eva

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 09:15:05 am »
Wow can you imagine my amazement when I read todays newspaper lol

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4097686/Mum-of-two-is-a-bigorexic.html

Offline martin_187uk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 06:15:07 pm »

Offline peter92100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 07:56:23 pm »
please can someone some feedback about his session with René

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 01:02:24 pm »
i didnt try wrestling with her, but she is built like a truck so even if she isnt that skilled, her strength will be enough to scare you into submission. she is really cool, easy to talk to, very pretty. she took a little bit of time to warm up, but once warm she was just phenomenal and very sensual. i am sure you wont be disappointed as she is very talented. i will see her again soon i hope. 4 star - but with a bit more experience under her belt will be a 5 star session provider in no time at all.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 09:15:07 pm »
no lift and carry - didn't ask. but she could lift a bus i would think

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 07:42:50 am »
mostly, but we tested her strength. light wrestling. enough to know it isnt all for show

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 04:30:53 pm »
Thank you for the feedback, gatorvin!

femusclelover2187

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 09:21:41 pm »
 I just wanted to share with you all, a session that I had with Rene recently.

I communicated mainly via email with her, and her communication was excellent, usually replying within minutes.

She came to a hotel I was staying at, dressed in a black overcoat. This hid her size to the point she didn't look muscular in the slightest. THEN the coat came off. This lady is huge. And I mean HUGE! I'm reasonably muscular, but we compared biceps in the mirror. Absolutely dwarfed mine!!!

I asked for a little muscle worship. She is not only huge, but rock hard everywhere. Prefect symetry and definition- she says she stays at the same level all year too!

I then asked for some strength demonstrations. She LITERALLY threw me on the bed, jumped on me like a panther and pinned my arms above my head and asked me to try and escape. Now, I'm a strong guy with good lifts but she had me totally immobilised. She was constantly smiling and laughing and she said she wasn't even applying any of her strenght.

Then I asked for some scissors and head locks. I cannot convey to you how strong this lady. I spoke to her after the session, and asked how much pressure she was applying during these holds. She told me she was going gently. My good god.

Rene is facially absolutely stunning, smells great, great playful nature and very friendly. She did exactly as I asked (I'm glad I didn't ask for any serious wrestling as I would have been really hurt)

This lady is amazing, spend a good 30 minutes longer than our agreed time with me and I urge you all to book her now. You will not regret a second with this lady

Feel free to I'm me for any questions

Offline Kris72

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 08:44:54 am »
 :thanks: femusclelover! Karma for you.

femusclelover2187

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 12:46:30 pm »
I'm not going to go in to specifics about her fee, although I can tell you she is very reasonable. For slightly more, she will do a joint session with her fitness competitor friend who apparently is a pro domme!

I urge every man on the planet to meet Renem she is very friendly and will respond to all your questions including fees!

Offline mussgal

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 09:19:03 pm »
She looks an interesting prospect! Thinking of giving her a try? Any more out there who have sessioned with Rene?

Offline jaggyjoe

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012, 07:00:32 pm »
Sorry if I look offensive, but, what about her voice? Was it deep, or very feminine?

Offline artax

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 07:42:34 pm »
she looks great- hope she decides to visit the US sometime

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View