Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580869 Posts in 74113 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 08:59:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Diana Ball
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Diana Ball  (Read 12478 times)

Andyk

Diana Ball
« on: September 14, 2009, 05:33:52 pm »
Had a session with Diana earlier this year. As beautiful as her pictures. Spent a lot of time worshipping her perfect ass! Let me slide myself between her boobs and gave me a covered BJ. She let me have 2 pops which is not something you get at all sessions. No FS and she was topless only but i would still highly recommend.

Forum Saradas

Diana Ball
« on: September 14, 2009, 05:33:52 pm »

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Diana Ball
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 12:44:24 pm »
was she really strong? did you wrestle her?
User is currently banned [View]

mercmush

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 07:59:36 am »
I've met Diana many times over the years. Like many fbb types she was far better in the early days. However she is beautiful and is a great wrestler. She only does topless as far as I know with BJ & HR if she likes you. Book her, you'll like it & she's not a rip off either.

pikloo_boy

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 10:03:27 pm »
I wrestled diana in 2005 and she blew me away. she is very strong and lifted my 180lb easily but she seems to have slimmed down a bit nowadays

Offline amazonsforever

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Diana Ball?
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 02:25:52 pm »
Anyone seen the Finnish fbb/domina, Diana Ball, recently?  I had a great session with her some years ago, but her website has been inactive for more than a year -- just as she seemed to be getting even larger and more impressive.

Offline Strt

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: What's happened to Diana Ball?
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 03:02:31 pm »
She s active and recently visited Greece.
Has a facebook profile...

jungleboy

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2010, 02:58:37 am »
What's up with Diana Ball? Her "new" site was supposed to be up last year, now the limited travel site is gone. She was in NYC... Feb. this year I think or Nov. - Great, great session person and saw her several times. She is supposedly a hostess at a "Burleski" club in Helsinki and methinks she is no longer in the scene.

Anyone know?

Offline neo4ever1976

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 10:21:27 pm »
i think age is catching up with her. she has passed her peak ..i saw her in 2005 when she was at her peak and she blew me away with her strength. i am 5ft 9in and weigh 180lbs..she also has had plastic surgery done and is not as attractive as before.... >:(

jungleboy

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2010, 12:47:36 am »
I disagree about passing her peak. Yes, plastic surgery but flattering and much better than many of the ladies who are discussed on this site.

Offline osbolik

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 02:34:38 pm »
I am a fan of Diana Ball, but she cames in Italy last time in 2006.
Is she still in activity?

scissor.lover

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 03:03:00 am »
I'd have to go with neo on that one... much prefered her before.  :(

jungleboy

Diana Ball?
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 01:17:29 am »
I've seen her annually from around 2001 or '02 until '09 when she stopped traveling to the U.S.  She was going to try to open a new website but all it is is two pix with travel dates to Europe from last summer. Her Facebook account is down, her dom vids are off of YouTube (for a while now), another fan site of her doing sessions with a sub from Finland (forgot the name) is also down.

New video on YouTube, the last couple, shows that she may have become a minor celeb in Finland after being a hostess at the "Burleski" club.

Just want to shout out to any of our U.S. fans who know, or maybe fans from Europe or Finland what gives? Has another one of my favorites retired? If so, I'll have the memories. I just want to know.

Offline davar79607

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Diana Ball?
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2011, 09:40:51 pm »
Diana was in NY in February of 2010

jungleboy

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 01:28:54 am »
davar,
I stand corrected... I did see her in early 2010. But she has seemed to go low profile. Or maybe it is just me?

Gustavo6

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 03:37:17 am »
I did see Diana Ball once. I have also seen Amber Deluca + approx 10 other over the last 7 years.

Diana and Amber stand as the absolutely best experiences. Both very classy people, that were generous in given a great time.

I need to see both again before I can decide whom would be the number 1.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Diana Ball

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View