Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576046 Posts in 73276 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 08:41:13 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jessica Sestrem [CurvyMuscleSensation]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jessica Sestrem [CurvyMuscleSensation]  (Read 31358 times)

Offline kvomp

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Curvy Muscle Sensation
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2019, 05:37:12 pm »
Sorry, but what does vanilla sessions mean?
Any recent reviews?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2019, 05:37:12 pm »

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 12:36:31 am »
She does not like sessions, she is not involved....

This is just my opinion but whenever I see her on cam she is always in pay chat. Even if she is by herself. To me that means she does not really want to be there. A woman who barely wants to interact with someone over a webcam will not want to see someone in person.

Also, I have never tried to do pay chat with her so she may do the best web cam ever
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2019, 01:26:51 pm »
Sorry, but what does vanilla sessions mean?
Any recent reviews?
Muscle worship, wrestling, posing, no hanky panky

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • FemFlex
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2019, 03:40:54 pm »
This is just my opinion but whenever I see her on cam she is always in pay chat. Even if she is by herself. To me that means she does not really want to be there. A woman who barely wants to interact with someone over a webcam will not want to see someone in person.

Webcam work and live sessions are not related in the way you are suggesting. Some of the best session providers in history have been terrible on webcam and vice-versa. She's consistently one of the best performers on the site, loves her clients, and has hundreds of excellent reviews to support this. Over the past 2 months, more than 100 5-star ratings....in fact, a quick glance shows only one reviewer didn't really like her and gave her 2 stars. A 2 in a sea of 5's is quite the outlier.

She's a high-volume performer, so yes, she is going to use the waiting room option, but it's not reasonable to make the leap from "she uses the waiting room on cam" to "that means she doesn't like seeing session clients". I would be very surprised if you do not enjoy your time with her, but if you do visit her room and don't have a good experience, let me know.
herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline fbbsmmh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2019, 05:49:59 am »
If she is as false and obnoxious as in her web sessions, don't waste your money. While I don't agree with men expecting more from these girls than they are prepared to do, a woman so transparent about holding us in contempt isn't good either. Her attitude stinks. 

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 07:50:28 am »
I absolutely don't recommend her either. Her physique is amazing, but she is not reliable at all, not independent, not professional. Does not like at all this activity, and you can feel it !

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2019, 04:32:52 pm »
So you guys seem to be ragging on her for her vanilla Herbiceps skype sessions? How about her session meetings? Are they worth it? She is coming to my town and have booked one next week. Should I cancel?

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2019, 08:18:35 am »
So you guys seem to be ragging on her for her vanilla Herbiceps skype sessions? How about her session meetings? Are they worth it? She is coming to my town and have booked one next week. Should I cancel?

Depends what you expect from a session. Posing, light MW and light wrestling then you’re fine. She’s very sweet and good looking. If you want anything else then you are going to be out of luck!

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2019, 09:53:30 pm »
That is good. Perhaps a H.J or Self-Service? Either way it will be good!?

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2019, 05:17:20 am »
Has anyone sessioned with her in L.A.? She's keeps changing the schedule on me, not once but twice. Do I hear "FLAKE"?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2019, 11:29:28 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with her in L.A.? She's keeps changing the schedule on me, not once but twice. Do I hear "FLAKE"?

She don’t give a shit.

Offline hommes

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2020, 01:43:17 am »
Did anyone actually see her when she was in the States?

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2020, 06:04:36 pm »
I did see her a months ago or so. She has a little hard time communicating via email, but we worked it out and got together and the session was decent. Not the best, but certainly the worst. She is very beautiful and very sexy.

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2020, 11:43:00 am »
I met her. Sweet, cute, gorgeous, curvy. Such a lovely girl but the session was very boring in the end. Lots of flexing, more flexing then more flexing. Honestly I hate to say bad things as she is one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. But for a session she was a snooze.

I noticed Jessica's sessiongirls account is on again.

I mailed her one day and she didn't take her long to respond and agreed to l&c. She charges 250€/1 h which I think is ok according to her looks. But I got pretty insecure when I read that you'd probably sit there and she rarely does anything but posing and her boyfriend (probably a bodybuilder??) maybe watches. I don't want to be scared to touch her wrong all the time. She writes on her sessiongirls.com account that she "doesn't provide erotic". In my opinion that really disguises her limits. Imagine a session where she warns you NOT to touch her always when you try hold on to her... and get maybe get problems with her muscled bf. Does anyone have a l&c experience with her? Does she forbid touching in general? For 250€ there are comparable girls doing more than flexing for 1h. Flexing must be your biggest interest when you pay as much for it.

Thanks!
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Offline gatorvin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2020, 12:09:37 pm »
You can touch. She seemed to like it and was proud to show off. What you won't get is topless/naked/hj/daty/etc. Nothing overtly sexual. Wrestling fine though. I thought she was really nice person, not sure about the negative stuff I'm reading here. If you want to get down and dirty then she's not for you. Not a crime, her choice, her limits. I don't understand the mentality when it is made clear what the limits are to expect something else? We all live in hope of course! But she's crystal clear and doesn't deviate, so you can hardly act disappointed.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jessica Sestrem [CurvyMuscleSensation]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View