Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580828 Posts in 74113 Topics by 29413 Members - Latest Member: pedromctf16 May 19, 2024, 06:39:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session women who couldn't submit you with a scissorhold?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Session women who couldn't submit you with a scissorhold?  (Read 2566 times)

tiki77

Session women who couldn't submit you with a scissorhold?
« on: January 11, 2012, 08:02:04 pm »
Have you sessioned with anyone who couldn't make you tap out from either a headscissor or bodyscissor?

skijerk302

Re: Session women who couldn't submit you with a scissorhold?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 11:27:04 pm »
Bodyscissor, yes, Electra, Frankie, and Robin.  Headscissors, no.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 01:09:50 am »
Ginorma/Gabi and Lora O.
Headscissors both.

tiki77

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 06:18:38 pm »
Ginorma/Gabi and Lora O.
Headscissors both.

After looking those girls up I realized you were joking... Or are you serious? Those women are incredibly strong, but I guess I'm the but of the joke for thinking it might be true.

lix4fbbs

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 12:34:48 am »
Ginorma/Gabi and Lora O.
Headscissors both.

After looking those girls up I realized you were joking... Or are you serious? Those women are incredibly strong, but I guess I'm the but of the joke for thinking it might be true.

No joke, I'm afraid.
Either I've got a thick skull (as my gf might attest   ;D), or they really underwhelmed. Particularly Gabe.
Lora I'm inclined to give a pass. I met her for a quick half-hour session and she seemed to be plenty booked, and we kinda threw in a headscissors as an afterthought to muscle worship. So I might've just got a tired, afterthought kinda squeeze from her.
Gabe, when I met her over 5 years ago, was every bit as big. But her scissors were weak, almost pathetic. I've felt earmuffs that were tighter. Maybe then she was just starting out in the sessions game and didn't have as much coaching from wrestling video producers as she has today. But even after a dozen+ sessions I've had since then with fbb's (I've had others with non-bb's), hers ranks at the bottom among all musclefemmes.
No offense to her, because she's a really great gal.

tiki77

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 05:18:44 pm »
Ginorma/Gabi and Lora O.
Headscissors both.

No joke, I'm afraid.
Either I've got a thick skull (as my gf might attest   ;D), or they really underwhelmed. Particularly Gabe.
Lora I'm inclined to give a pass. I met her for a quick half-hour session and she seemed to be plenty booked, and we kinda threw in a headscissors as an afterthought to muscle worship. So I might've just got a tired, afterthought kinda squeeze from her.
Gabe, when I met her over 5 years ago, was every bit as big. But her scissors were weak, almost pathetic. I've felt earmuffs that were tighter. Maybe then she was just starting out in the sessions game and didn't have as much coaching from wrestling video producers as she has today. But even after a dozen+ sessions I've had since then with fbb's (I've had others with non-bb's), hers ranks at the bottom among all musclefemmes.
No offense to her, because she's a really great gal.

Have other women been able to submit you or are you still looking to be submitted, and if you have who had some of the stronger scissors?

Offline enoch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 06:59:57 pm »
lix4fbbs' post doesn't surprise me too much.  Just because someone is big or strong doesn't make her a good wrestler.  A number of bodybuilders have told me that they prefer MW sessions because it's a lot less taxing.  I sessioned with Lora O. several times but we did not wrestle. 

Offline legluvr123

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 07:25:29 am »
Layla Lane/Melissa Coates, she had some of the weakest scissors I've ever felt.  That's including being scissored by many "civilians" so to speak.  I was squeezed harder by a scrawny 22 year old, no kidding.

Other than that, I've sessioned with the likes of Yasmin, Debra D, Arekah Lox, etc.  So no problem with tapping out there! lol

I'm surprised to hear the responses about Lora O.  She was actually my first paid session, about 7 years ago.  She had a murderous squeeze when she had permission to go for it.  She would start slow and pour it on slowly until you kind of proved you could take more.  She had me flapping around like a fish out of water when she put a reverse on me.  It was killer!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Session women who couldn't submit you with a scissorhold?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View