Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579215 Posts in 73916 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 01:14:51 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FS for novice ... Tinah, Milena or Jana?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FS for novice ... Tinah, Milena or Jana?  (Read 1681 times)

stasper

FS for novice ... Tinah, Milena or Jana?
« on: October 21, 2010, 08:49:19 pm »
I am reposting this from the main forum, as I am not getting satisfactory answers there. Perhaps VIPs are more knowledgeable.

Hello everybody, I am a new member with limited experience. I once had an fbb girlfriend and enjoyed our time together immensely. Now I want to try FS with an establised fbb and my choices are the following who are around my place these days:

Big Tinah
Milena Tevilova
Jana Linke-Sippl

I would go for Big Tinah, but she doesn't look very ripped in her pictures. She is a sexy girl though and very massive. The other two look very ripped. Anybody had sessions with those girls? Can I have some advice please about who to choose? I am looking for a fulfilling FS with muscle worship, domination and foot fetish. French kissing would also be nice.

A big thanks in advance to anyone who could help an eager novice.   

Forum Saradas

Offline grossbar

• Activity:
    0%
Re: FS for novice ... Tinah, Milena or Jana?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 10:54:44 pm »
Don't know about other 2 but had recent session with Jana.
Just amazing., and she is a really nice person who makes you feel very at ease.
But I can confirm NO FS only HJ.

stasper

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 10:43:01 am »
Thanks for the advice. I booked with her already for next week. From the information I have gathered, I think that all the other things she does are enough compensation for no FS.

I also hear good things about Tinah ... maybe I will try her too ... please keep the advice coming folks. 

Offline grossbar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 11:30:11 pm »
Good luck with Jana let us know how you get on

stasper

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 08:41:23 am »
I am glad I chose Jana for my first ever session with and FBB. Her body was very muscular, cut and strong, in excellent shape. Her biceps, and especially her triceps and quads are collossal. I am not into pain or extreme domination and made that clear from the beginning. Jana offered whatever I asked for with a smile and even more. She lifted and carried me like a feather. I am sure her strength can fully satisfy those who are able and willing to test it to its limits.

Moreover, Jana is very friendly and took care to answer all my emails before the session making clear what is possible and what not. As a matter of fact everything just short of full FS is possible. I confirm that she does not do FS, but she does so many feats so professionally and so passionately, that I was more than fully satisfied.

Thank you Jana for a superb session!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  FS for novice ... Tinah, Milena or Jana?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View