Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573674 Posts in 72739 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 07:13:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles  (Read 141535 times)

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
+Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles
« on: May 25, 2015, 12:12:13 pm »
Backstory: this is a chunk of a story I wrote about my character Lara, a teenage girl who is obsessed with becoming the biggest, most muscular person who has ever lived. At this point in the story she's already bigger than anyone else on the planet, but is resorting to a new brand of experimental steroids (designed just for girls and without all those unwanted side effects) to take her body to the next level.

----------------------------------

LARA'S MUSCLES
by smileyface
[aka Online1138]

----------------------------------

Lara started injecting herself with Hulking Girl steroids and guzzling down dozens of protein shakes every day, and within one week she started to see incredible results. Her veins bulged out harder all over her inhuman body, and her striated muscles looked even more incredibly defined.

“Ooooh yes! I can’t believe how ripped I’m getting! These steroids are really making me sexier!” Lara said as she examined her massively muscular body in the mirror. She curled up her enormous left arm and watched her bicep explode with supercharged muscle mass, feeling her skin stretching to contain her extreme muscles as her freaky bicep peaked higher and higher. Her sexy veins throbbed visibly under her tight skin as she pumped her huge bicep. “Mmmm, it feels sooo good to be huge and muscle-bound!”

Lara kept pumping iron all day, every day, and her muscles got bigger, denser, and thicker. She could feel her shoulders broadening day by day, her deltoids becoming more and more enormous, until she could hardly raise her arms because of her extreme shoulder development. She also felt her lats expanding every day. Each day her arms were forced out farther from her body by her incredible lats, and her traps were developing at an unbelievable rate as well. Her traps were climbing up her neck, and she could feel them getting thicker, veins even starting to bulge out. Her insane traps swelled higher and higher, rising up higher than her ears, and soon nearing the top of her head. Her torso kept getting broader each day, until she found it difficult to fit through even the double-doors of her gym. She started finding it harder to bring her arms to her sides because of her amazing lat spread, as well.

“I love my huge lats, baby. I wanna be wider than I am tall!”

Lara also saw her pecs getting bigger each day, the veins multiplying and bulging harder than ever. She could feel her chest getting thicker, and each day her pecs were slightly closer to her chin. Every day her chest obscured more and more of her vision, and it got harder and harder to bring her arms around in front of her due to her utterly overdeveloped, freaky pecs and inhuman lats. Finally her torso got so enormous that she couldn’t touch her fingertips together at all! Her skin kept getting tighter and tighter on her superhuman pecs, making more and more striations ripple and pop out every day. One day she felt her flexing pecs just barely tickle at the underside of her chin. “Ooooh, YES! My bulging pecs are getting so huge and sexy, baby! I can’t wait to make them even THICKER!”

Lara’s sexy biceps and triceps were growing day by day, bulging bigger and thicker with the help of her Hulking Girl steroids. Her arms were huge and monstrously muscular, and her biceps kept swelling with sexy female muscle every day.

Lara could feel her biceps peaking and pumping up as she did endless single-bicep curls, feeling the enormous muscles growing and filling up the space on her arms. She giggled as she felt her biceps start to impede her ability to curl her arms, as the peaks swelled higher and thicker every day. “Mmm, bigger muscles!” Lara gushed, feeling her huge arms erupting with sexy mass. “I love bodybuilding! I love steroids! I love being a muscle-bound MONSTER!” Feeling her hulking, utterly freakish muscles bulge bigger and bigger really turned her on, and she started increasing her dosages of the steroids to help her build up her awesome muscles even faster.

Lara’s legs were hulking out with extreme muscle development, too; she could feel her quads getting thicker every day, and her inner thighs were pushing against each other and forcing her legs farther apart each day. Her hamstrings were bulking up, and were starting to prevent her from bending her legs. All the while, her calves got more massive and defined until they were touching each other even though her legs were spread apart more and more each day. “Feeling my roid-pumped muscles crunching into each other is the sexiest feeling in the world!” It was getting harder and harder for Lara to walk normally as the inhuman muscles in her legs were hindering her mobility.

--

A few months later, 19-year-old Lara’s hulking body was beyond description. Every muscle was swollen and bulging to the absolute extreme, thick veins popping out all over every inch of her completely hulked-out body. Her gigantic, overdeveloped teenage muscles impeded her mobility; she loved the fact that she couldn’t touch her own waist because her lats were so wide, or do pushups at all because her chest was so enormous, thick, and ripped. Her traps had bulged up past the top of her head and kept her from turning it side to side. Lara’s muscular legs were so beefy that she had to perpetually keep them spread apart, and she couldn’t even walk normally anymore because of her enormous thighs pushing against one another. Lara’s freakish biceps were swollen so huge that she couldn’t bend her arms very much anymore, and her bulging pecs were thick enough to push into her chin even when they weren’t flexed. She couldn’t bring her arms around in front of her because of how pumped her torso was. Whenever Lara moved, her sexy muscles crunched into each other with extreme mass. “Mmm… I’m so freakishly muscular, baby. My bulging physique is so huge I can hardly move! But 1000 pounds of ultra-pumped, chemically-enhanced teenage female muscle isn’t enough for me, baby. I need to be bigger! I need to be more muscular!” Lara was absolutely addicted to the feeling of being muscular, and was obsessed with getting her muscles as huge as she possibly could. “I love how my gigantic muscles are impeding my movement! It really turns me on that my bulging muscles are so big and thick! Steroids really do a body good!”

Lara tried to curl her arm and flex it, but her massive forearm pressed against her huge, freaky bicep so much that her arm was almost totally straight; she could barely bend her arm at all! She started to flex her gigantic bicep, throbbing veins pressing out all over the insane mound of pulsating, steroid-fed muscle, and she heard her skin audibly stretching as her monstrous bicep surged with mass. “Ooooh… that’s the sexiest sound in the world, baby!” Her thick, inhuman bicep swelled bigger as she tried to complete the flex, her unyielding muscles pressing against eachother.

“Bigger, thicker muscles!” Lara moaned sensually, her split-peaked bicep swelling more enormous as she flexed harder. “I NEED to be bigger, FREAKIER!” She tried to bring her arms around for a most-muscular pose, but her unbelievably gigantic arms and beefy, rippling pecs stopped her from completing the flex. “Unnnhhh… my muscles are so HUGE… I love it!” She flexed with enough power to crush an armored car. Her pecs flared with ridiculous mass, pushing up into her face and forcing her head up and back against her traps, which reached higher than the top of her head. “Oh god, so much huge, sexy, steroid-pumped muscle!” Lara giggled as she clenched her fists and squeezed harder, her monster muscles rising up and pushing into her face more and more. Throbbing veins stood out all over her immense chest and arms, and she could hear her skin stretching and groaning as she flexed as hard as she could. She squealed with joy, a beautiful smile lighting up her gorgeous face as she felt her monstrous pecs pushing higher and higher. Her ridiculously gigantic quadriceps were already forcing her legs apart with their amazing, freaky development. “Ohh… it feels soooo good to be so freakishly muscle-bound. All this hulking, beefy, roid-enhanced muscle feels so awesome!” She spread her massive thighs apart even more, almost dropping into a split, and flexed her glorious legs. Her colossal, vein-riddled quads exploded with size, her swollen and overdeveloped thighs erupting with mind-blowing definition and beefy mass as her freaky thighs ballooned. She heard her skin groaning even more as she flexed.

“Unngghh… I love being a bulging teen female bodybuilder, I love having bigger, harder, freakier muscles than ANYONE!” She flexed her thighs harder, more veins and striations stretching her skin as her legs swelled. “Bigger… BIGGER… c’mon I need to be HUGER, THICKER! MORE MONSTROUSLY MUSCULAR!” she moaned as she flexed harder, veins pulsing and throbbing on her calves, traps, and abs as she squeezed with all her might. She hunched forward, tightening her amazingly developed 10-pack abs and flaring her inhuman lats, flexing her amazing triceps, and increasing her width to a ridiculous 6 feet.

Lara stared at herself in the mirror, watching her immense lats flaring wider and wider, freakish and monstrous muscles bulging out everywhere. “Oh god yes, I’m wider than I am tall! It’s my fantasy come to life! I’m the hugest bodybuilder ever, and I’m just a teenage girl! I can dwarf the Incredible Hulk with my awesome muscles!” Her pecs surged even bigger, forcing her head up higher and pressing up to her nose as she buried her beautiful face in her monstrously developed pecs; she giggled and sensually licked the surging veins popping out of her sexy, bulging chest. “Mmmmm I’m just such a huge, super-muscular monster! These thick, striated muscles turn me on sooooo much! Being the most muscular thing in the universe makes me so HORNY!” Her pecs were easily 3 feet deep in colossal muscle, and her back muscles were 3 feet thick, making her THICKER than she was tall! “I’m a huge, pumped-up hardbody, but I’m not muscular enough! I know I’m superhumanly muscle-bound, but it isn’t enough bulging, rippling beef! I need to be MORE MUSCULAR!” she moaned, her supercharged muscles vibrating with the strain of her intense full-body flex. Her broad pecs and surging biceps were forcing her arms away from her torso as she struggled to flex her sexy muscles bigger and bigger. She was generating enough muscle power to tear a tank apart, or lift a locomotive and then rip it in half. “Grrr BIGGER, come on grow THICKER. HUGER, SEXIER MUSCLES! Unnnhhhh… it’s such a turn-on that I’ll never be able to see the ground ever again!  All I’ll ever be able to see for the rest of my life are my own hulking, monstrous, bulging pecs pushing up into my face! I’m a swollen, ultra-muscular freak, and I love it! C’mon, get biggerrr!” Lara stared at her inhumanly muscular body in the mirror, watching her unbelievable muscles visibly throbbing and pulsing with power as she strained to complete her earth-shattering most-muscular flex. Tears of pure joy streamed down her gorgeous face and into her veiny, overdeveloped pecs as she stared at what she had transformed herself into: a mega-muscular freak so ridiculously pumped-up that she couldn’t even move normally anymore because of her own superhuman muscle mass.

Lara could hear the floor creaking under all her muscular weight. “Tee hee! Teenage girls like me aren’t supposed to weigh over half a ton and have the hugest, thickest, densest muscles in the world!” Lara released her monstrous flex and stared happily at her grotesque, inhuman physique, her totally roided-out muscles rippling with unstoppable, insane mass. Her supreme muscularity was beyond mere human development, her steroid-fed mega-physique pumped to bursting with ridiculous, unnatural teenage muscularity. Even unflexed, her vein-riddled muscles looked like they were going to explode. “Unhgg.. I love being a bodybuilder,” Lara moaned contentedly, staring at her mega-muscle-pumped body in the mirror with muscle-lust.

Her skin looked seconds away from splitting open because of her extreme muscle development. “Would you inject me with more Hulking Girl? I really wanna get thicker and beefier for you! I just can’t reach my own body anymore because I’m so muscular! ” the overdeveloped teenage muscle-freak giggled. Lara clenched her fists, sending ripples of sexy muscularity up and down her gorgeous muscle-body, and tried to bend her arms inward to reach her own torso. “See? I'm just so pumped!” she said with a sexy smile.

I picked up the large syringe filled with concentrated mega-steroids and stuck it into one of the massive, pounding veins wrapping around her freaky, mountainous bicep. “Ohhh yes!” Lara moaned sensually, her eyes lighting up as the mass-building chemicals went to work on her already monstrous muscles. “I can feel the steroids flooding my body, amplifying all my muscles, bulking me up!” Her unflexed muscles throbbed and rippled, her skin making groaning noises as her physique flared with even more unstoppable mass, her body transforming into a literal wall of supercharged female muscle. Her muscles pressed against each other, fighting for room to grow huger and more developed on her short little body. “C’mon grow BIGGER! I need more sexy muscle! I wanna be FREAKIER!” the bulging teen muscle-hulk exclaimed as she stared at her massive physique in the mirror, her body thickening with more impossible muscle and forcing her limbs apart.

She giggled as her bulging pecs swelled up higher and obscured more of her vision. “Just look at these huge, monster muscles! Mmm, they’re just sooo sexy! I love being a pulsating steroid-freak, it’s just so hot! My whole body is just packed to the max with the thickest, veiniest, beefiest muscles imaginable!” It was amazing that a teenager had gained so much hulking, massive girth. This young girl had transformed herself into a huge bodybuilder, and she looked impossibly sexy. “It’s such a challenge to gain more muscle now, baby, since my physique is so inhumanly overdeveloped. Every pound of veiny, sexy muscle I gain just feels so good! I am so proud of myself for becoming a total muscle-monster. Please inject me with more Hulking Girl, baby! I really need more beefy mass!” I picked up 4 more syringes of the industrial-strength muscle fuel, and stuck two of them into the thickest, fattest, puffiest veins I could find on each of her immense, superhuman quads, and the other two into throbbing veins on each of her monstrously overdeveloped pecs.

“Oooh yeah! Fill me up till I burst! Steroids do a body good, baby!” Lara giggled as her unflexed muscles flared even thicker, her immense pecs burying her gorgeous face up to her pretty nose. This pulsing steroid-junkie was bulging with more muscle than any 5 heavyweight male bodybuilders combined, all packed on the short body of a teenage girl! “Unghhh… just look at all this perverted, unnatural muscle growth! I look monstrous, like a totally inhuman little freak! GROW BIGGER!” She moaned at her own body, willing her ungodly muscles to pump up even thicker and veinier, her skin continuing to stretch and groan loudly. “Oh god I need more muscle mass! Bodybuilding is just so hot! I need to get even more muscular!”

-------------------------------
More of the story to come!
-------------------------------

And here's some cool fan-art from some artists people might recognize. Some of the fan-art makes her seem really tall, but she isn't supposed to be; she's meant to be like 5'5" or so. The FemXman artwork and Tigers@n artwork probably gives the best representation of her proportions.

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

Savings Galore 🤑 35% Off For All International Orders

Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

If you're skinny get out here you are not belong here  

All non-contributors risk getting permanently banned | Total 2647 Members Banned — and counting 🔥

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lara's muscles
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:24:39 pm »
Wow that was intense. I seem to remember a story from some 10 years ago with a girl called Lara crushing a horse and things like that. Were you the author?

Yes, I was.  In fact, the very part you're thinking of got re-posted recently in the thread "One of my favorite stories of all time".

Now under heading: " #ADAPTED: [Online1138 = smileyface01] Mya's Muscles "=>  http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=273584.msg1371002#msg1371002

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 05:44:27 pm »
Great read, I love her muscle obsession, even though she's probably 3 times as big as the biggest male bodybuilder on the planet at this point, it's not enough for her, she needs to be bigger, she needs to be more ripped, there's no such thing as too big for her. And those pics after were great, I'm a huge fan of both Tigersan and FemXman, so it's always delightful to see anything that I haven't seen from them with it comes to huge, ripped, cute girls. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 06:10:39 pm »
I am literally shaking in anticipation for more! This story is so hot, and the pure obsession to gain more mass is sexy as hell. I can't wait to see her feats of strength. She could easily lift a house off its foundation at this point: if she could move that is.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 10:05:11 pm »
Thanks! My motivation behind writing this was that I wanted to write something that was pure 100% undiluted fanservice. Stuff like "plot" or "conflict" or "other characters" just get in the way of what I *REALLY* want to read about, and that's descriptions of muscles and crazy feats involving muscles. I don't care if the sequence of events doesn't "make sense", or that tertiary characters vanish into thin air (this literally happens in later sections of the story I'll post, and I'll likely point it out). Why on earth am I going to spend valuable time explaining what happens to those characters when I can spend the same time describing Lara and her muscles?

I don't mean this as a slight against authors who spend time building their world and characters, or give them pathos and struggles and whatnot. That's great, and it's good storytelling. But I'd be lying if I said that's the real reason why I'm reading any sort of female-muscle-centric fiction. No, I'm reading it for the descriptions of female muscle, full stop.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 10:18:50 pm »
Thanks! My motivation behind writing this was that I wanted to write something that was pure 100% undiluted fanservice. Stuff like "plot" or "conflict" or "other characters" just get in the way of what I *REALLY* want to read about, and that's descriptions of muscles and crazy feats involving muscles. I don't care if the sequence of events doesn't "make sense", or that tertiary characters vanish into thin air (this literally happens in later sections of the story I'll post, and I'll likely point it out). Why on earth am I going to spend valuable time explaining what happens to those characters when I can spend the same time describing Lara and her muscles?

I don't mean this as a slight against authors who spend time building their world and characters, or give them pathos and struggles and whatnot. That's great, and it's good storytelling. But I'd be lying if I said that's the real reason why I'm reading any sort of female-muscle-centric fiction. No, I'm reading it for the descriptions of female muscle, full stop.

You and everyone else, it seems. That's why I don't write anymore. There's nothing more soul crushing than wasted effort.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2015, 10:33:15 pm »
Just being honest, I guess.

I mean I read a lot of stuff spanning a ton of genres, fiction, non-fiction, everything. But when I'm reading, I'm generally reading with a purpose. That purpose might be to learn something new, or laugh, or think about things from a different perspective, or get scared, or see how the plot gets resolved.

When I'm reading female muscle fiction, I ain't reading it for the plot and I'm rarely reading it for the characters. To be entirely blunt, it's like watching porn. I don't care about the plot or characters in porn, that's not why it was made and it's not why anyone is watching it. So if I'm going to write my own female muscle story, I'm not going to waste any time on the stuff I don't want to read about.

That "style" might not be for everyone, and that's totally okay because I wrote this story for me (and I wrote it years ago). I still tinker with it and add to it, and change stuff that doesn't "do it" for me anymore. Heck, the version of the story I keep on my harddrive completely omits the crazy feats of strength stuff that was posted in the other thread, because my tastes have changed over time and that stuff doesn't do anything for me anymore.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 01:24:10 am »

You and everyone else, it seems. That's why I don't write anymore. There's nothing more soul crushing than wasted effort.

Sorry to hear that, Ninjastar, your Val and Suzy stories were definitely very sexy, exciting reads for me. I hope you're not totally done writing.

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 08:35:05 am »
Where can we find the rest of the story?
I'm going to post it. :)

frantic79

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 12:32:01 pm »
Where can we find the rest of the story?

With patience  ;)

Offline maxi-musterjunge

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 04:15:39 pm »
I loveeee it! Every single word was exactly what I want to read in a "muscle story", thank you so much!
When I'm reading female muscle fiction, I ain't reading it for the plot and I'm rarely reading it for the characters. To be entirely blunt, it's like watching porn. I don't care about the plot or characters in porn, that's not why it was made and it's not why anyone is watching it. So if I'm going to write my own female muscle story, I'm not going to waste any time on the stuff I don't want to read about.
That's exactly what I think, too. Probably why I liked this story so much...
Please keep up the work :-)

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 02:13:46 am »
And here's another part!
-------------
Lara’s best friend Amy stopped by for a visit, having not seen Lara in the months since she started taking Hulking Girl and devoting her entire life to becoming superhumanly muscular. Amy was a frail, thin girl of 18, with short blonde hair that almost reached her shoulders framing her beautiful face. Her skinny body looked even weaker when compared to Lara’s steroid-fueled mega-muscles trying their hardest to rip through her skin. Amy’s jaw dropped and her eyes grew wide as she saw how inhumanly muscle-bound Lara had become.

“Lara… oh my god, you’re gigantic! How did you get so muscular?!”

“Mmm… lots and lots of steroids, Amy! Do you like it? It feels soooo good to be this huge and pumped, and feeling my body get bigger and thicker is the biggest turn-on ever! You have no idea how awesome it feels to have muscles this huge,” Lara said with a huge smile on her gorgeous face. She clenched her fists, her sexy veins throbbing all over her freakishly muscular body.

“You look awesome! Your monster muscles are so gigantic, Lara! I love it!” Amy had always been turned on by Lara’s muscular body, but now that Lara had developed her muscles to the extreme, Amy was in heaven. “Look at all that sexy beef! You look like you’re going to explode!”

“It feels great being this thick and muscular, Amy. Would you like to feel my huge, sexy muscles? They’re really beefy, ripped, and veiny, and they’re really straining my skin all over the place!”

Amy immediately ran over and cupped her small hands on Lara’s monstrous right bicep, feeling the immense muscle stretching the teen girl’s skin. “Oh my god, Lara, your bicep is so huuuuge!”
Lara giggled and squeezed her fist, struggling to flex her inhuman bicep. The muscle surged under Amy’s touch, thick veins pulsing all over the ridiculous mound of teen beef. Amy ran her fingers along Lara’s bulging veins and sexy striations, enamored with Lara’s amazing muscle development. “Your freaky muscles are so sexy, Lara! I can’t believe how huge you are! Your muscles are impeding your movement, it’s so awesome!”

“Mmm, I know! My body is just so overdeveloped, and I love all this freakish mass!”

Amy ran her delicate fingers over the swollen, split peaked bicep, trying to feel every inch of the amazingly striated muscle that filled all the available space on Lara’s arm. She ran her fingernail along one of the numerous prominent, puffy veins pressing against Lara's tight skin, watching in awe as it visibly throbbed in time with Lara’s powerful heartbeat. Lara's thick, corded forearm pressed tightly against the impossibly pumped mound of steroid-enhanced muscle as Amy lovingly ran her fingers along the popping veins. Amy moved her hands to Lara’s monstrously thick, bulging tricep, feeling how immense the super-developed muscle was. She tried to massage her fingers into Lara’s hulking deltoid, but the muscle was too hard and densely-packed.

“Wow, your muscles are so hard! And your shoulders are so broad and thick, Lara,” Amy said, her voice dripping with lust for Lara’s pumped, inhumanly-developed muscles.

“Yeah, I’m really huge, aren’t I?” Lara asked happily, overjoyed that Amy liked her twitching, swollen teen muscles. Amy massaged Lara’s immense traps, amazed at how they bulged higher than the top of Lara’s head. Amy continued to caress Lara's freaky traps, feeling the deep striations and pumping veins. “Unnhhh... that feels sooo wonderful, Amy,” Lara groaned pleasurably as she tried to lean her head back, only to feel it press against the immovable girth of her unnaturally overdeveloped traps.

“Mm, yeah, you’re really gigantic! You’re a totally muscle-bound hottie! You’re bigger than the Hulk!” Amy came around to Lara’s front and started massaging her immense pecs. “Your pecs are so beefed-up and huge, Lara! I can’t believe how much they’re pushing into your face!” Amy greedily pressed her fingers against Lara’s deeply-cut striations and plump, puffy veins, her body totally dwarfed by Lara’s ridiculous, insane muscularity. Amy bent over and ran her fingers over Lara’s ripped, bulging abs, tracing the veins with her fingers and then cupping Lara’s obliques with her hands.

“Your abs are so sexy! Your rippling muscles are just so hot, I can’t believe how huge you’ve gotten!” She moved her hands down to Lara’s colossal, super-muscular quads, moaning with arousal as she felt the striated, hulking muscles bulging everywhere. “Oh Lara, your legs are just so packed with ripped, swollen beef!” Amy cupped the teardrop muscles hanging over Lara’s knees, feeling how thick and developed they were. Lara purred happily and struggled to flex her thighs, her skin groaning as the muscles surged under Amy’s palms. Amy squealed with joy as she heard Lara’s skin stretching to contain her immense, freaky muscles. “Your muscles are just soooo sexy, Lara! You’re way huger than anyone else in the world, and your steroid-induced muscles turn me on so much!”
Amy groaned with lust and hungrily licked one of the multitude of veins popping out of Lara’s monstrous right quad. She ran her tongue up along the thick, visibly pulsing veins, and then started kissing and sucking Lara’s swollen teardrop muscles. Amy wrapped her skinny arms around Lara’s muscle-stuffed thigh, the surging muscles easily bigger and thicker than her entire body. Lara giggled and flexed her monstrous thigh, causing her muscles to bulge even bigger and force Amy’s arms apart, veins throbbing all over her colossal leg. Amy licked and suckled each bulging mound of veiny beef popping out of Lara’s shredded midsection, marveling at how deeply cut and striated her sexy 10-pack abs were. Amy reached around and grasped Lara's mega-muscular glutes as she continued to kiss her thick, dense abdominals, moaning loudly as she tried in vain to squeeze the vein-popping hemispheres of muscle. Amy moved up to Lara's inhuman pecs, fondling Lara's immense lats as she ran her tongue over the rippling muscles projecting outward from her powerful chest. Amy kissed Lara's mutant pecs over and over, licking her prominent veins as she worked her way towards Lara's painfully erect nipples. Amy gently nibbled Lara's aroused left nipple, causing Lara to moan loudly with lust, the steroids coursing through her unbelievably muscular body amplifying her pleasure.

“I just wish I could get as huge as you,” Amy said lustily, staring hungrily at Lara’s mega-muscular body.

“You’d want to get huge, freaky muscles?” Lara asked happily.

“Ohh yes! I want to be a steroid-pumped teen bodybuilder just like you, Lara! Would you help me get hugely muscular?”

“I’ll help pump you up as much as I can, and together we’ll be the biggest, freakiest bodybuilders ever!”

--

Lara immediately started Amy on an accelerated bodybuilding program meant to beef her up with lots and lots of thick, freakish, swollen muscle. This scrawny little 18-year-old girl was injecting herself with enough steroids to kill a horse, and was guzzling down endless protein shakes and supplements. Even within a few days, Amy began to see results as her muscles got firmer and more defined and sexy, and her strength started to increase. Within a week she was starting to look like a toned, sexy fitness competitor, with rounded shoulders, sexy abs, a cute butt, and firm arms and legs.

“Mmm… I look so hot now, Lara! This is awesome!” Amy said, admiring her super-fit body in the mirror. Amy ran her hands along her tight abs and down to her firm thighs, admiring her new muscle tone. “I can’t wait to grow big, rippling muscles, though.”

“Don’t worry, Amy,” Lara said, looking approvingly at her friend’s sexy body. “I’m going to help you bulk up with huge, monster muscles!”

Amy kept overdosing on Hulking Girl, and her muscles continued to grow as she kept pumping iron with Lara all day, every day. Her biceps became noticeable, the rounded mounds of muscle starting to pop out even when she wasn’t flexing. Her quads started to become defined, and her chest developed a noticeable split down the middle as her pecs started to grow. Amy raised her arms into a cute double-bicep pose, her small muscles popping as she flexed, her shirt drawing a bit tighter as her developing lats flared.

“Mmm.. I’m getting buff!”

Amy kept pumping iron and saw serious results as she continued her hardcore bodybuilding program. Her clothes were getting tighter as her weight increased and her body got thicker and more muscular. Everyone at school was noticing how Amy was rapidly bulking up with hard, powerful muscle, and her physique was looking more and more like a bodybuilder’s.

Amy started taking human growth hormones and drinking lots of MassBuilder 9000, and Lara kept pushing her harder with pumping iron every day after school. “Come on, Amy! Pump those weights! Don’t you want to be a huge, freaky bodybuilder? Don’t you want massive, swollen, hulking muscles?!”

Amy was curling a heavy barbell to her muscular chest over and over, veins throbbing on her biceps and striations popping on her rounded deltoids. “Come on grow BIGGER!” Amy shouted at her body, watching her developing muscles flex with every rep. “I need more MUSCLE!”

Amy dropped the barbell and struck a powerful most-muscular pose, her upper body expanding sexily as she flexed her muscles as hard as she could, her workout top stretching as her muscles bulged. Amy picked up a large syringe of Hulking Girl and brought it close to her left arm. She took a moment to admire her defined bicep, which was starting to bulge impressively even when she wasn’t flexing it, before sticking the needle into the vein popping out along her sexy split-peak. Amy moaned in pleasure as the muscle-building steroids flooded her body. “Ooooh yeah… bodybuilding makes me sooo horny!” Amy picked up a large jug of pills and protein supplements and guzzled the whole thing down. “Mmm… these steroids taste so good!” she said, rubbing her hand over her prominent, sculpted six-pack abs.

As the days and weeks passed, Amy’s muscles continued to grow and thicken with powerful, sexy mass. She really looked like a big female bodybuilder now, and her ripped muscles bulged even when she wasn’t flexing, throbbing veins and striations standing out all over. She was quickly reaching the limits of her wardrobe as her muscles grew bigger.

Amy was far more muscular than anyone at school now, even the biggest football players, and her steroid-fueled muscles stretched her clothes out all the time. Amy and Lara stood in front of Amy’s parents’ SUV. Amy was dressed in her sweatsuit workout clothes – they had been baggy when she started bodybuilding, but now they clung tightly to her rippling body.

“Are you sure you want to try lifting your parents’ car?” Lara asked.

“Yeah, I’ve been getting really really strong, I think I can do it!” Amy chirped happily. She walked over to the SUV, her muscular legs visibly pulsing under her pants, and squatted down in front of the bumper. She started to lift the car, gritting her teeth as she strained. She closed her eyes and concentrated, imagining her body bigger, beefier, and more muscular. She wanted to be a huge, freakishly overdeveloped muscle monster like Lara, totally exploding with roid-pumped mega-muscles, her skin straining to contain her superhuman teenage physique. Amy slowly straightened her legs, her large thighs flexing powerfully as she lifted the front end of the car off the ground. The seams in her pants ripped open loudly as her sexy quads expanded, veins throbbing visibly all over her legs as her awesome muscles bulged. Amy then did the unthinkable and started to curl the front end of the car, raising it even higher. Her shockingly-split-peaked biceps surged with amazing mass, bursting open her sleeves.

Amy lowered the SUV to the ground and squealed with joy, bending over and cupping the bulging teardrop muscles over her kneecaps. She straightened up and ran her fingers over her large, swollen biceps, shivering with pleasure at the feeling of all her beefy, well-defined muscles. Amy slowly hit a massive most-muscular flex, her thick back splitting open the tattered remains of her shirt, her delts flaring with power as her traps bulged alongside her neck and nearly reached her ears. “I’m getting really muscle-bound, I love it!”

Lara kept pushing Amy harder and harder, packing more and more sexy, hulking beef on her short 18-year-old body. Amy was really transforming into a massively muscular hardbody, and was getting heavier and thicker by the day. She was soon able to lift her parents’ car over her head with ease, or bend a crowbar in half with her bare hands. Amy was seeing visible increases in her muscle mass every single day. She rapidly eclipsed the muscularity of heavyweight male bodybuilders, and Lara increased her dosages of human growth hormones and steroids to make her muscles inflate even faster. Amy was becoming the huge, throbbing muscle-freak of her dreams, an inhumanly overdeveloped teen muscle hulk like Lara. Lara was so proud of how muscle-packed her friend had become, and the two of them kept pushing each other to greater and greater heights of muscular development. Amy’s thick, sexy muscles kept getting bigger, harder, and veinier as she continued her obsessive bodybuilding regimen, expanding to ridiculous, unnatural proportions. Amy’s unreal muscularity was starting to impede her mobility, just like Lara, and it really turned her on as she felt her unbelievable muscles crunching into each other with sexy mass.
------------------

That's all for now!
Where does Lara live? Has she been wearing any clothes throughout this story? Does she go to school or have a life outside of this story?
 :shutup:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 02:50:27 am »
Another awesome chapter, dude! Amy is definitely getting up there, but Lara is still just an overpowering mountain of incredibly ripped, shredded muscle, will Amy get as big as her one day? Maybe, but I certainly hope that just because she's helping Amy get huge, that she isn't trying to get even more huge herself! I'm anxiously waiting for the next part of it! k+!

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 12:12:58 am »
And another part!
-----------------------------------

A mere three months after starting her incredible bodybuilding program, Amy was a totally monstrous roid-freak that could out-flex the Incredible Hulk. Amy could hardly believe that the muscle-bloated, skin-stretching, chemically-induced body in the mirror was her own – she had gone from an 80-pound beanpole to a hulking muscle-monster that weighed over 1000 pounds. Just like Lara, she could barely move anymore as her freaky muscles bulged with utterly insane size. Amy and Lara would spend hours admiring each other’s throbbing, super-muscular bodies, struggling to flex their massive, chemically-enhanced muscles even huger and then giggling like the teenage schoolgirls they were when the sheer size of their inhuman muscles would prevent them from completing the flex.

“Oh my god Lara, we’ve gotten soooo muscular!” Amy said happily as she struggled to hit an amazing crab pose, her freaky pecs pushing up into her face as her traps bulged higher than the top of her head. “Look at our pumped bodies, we’re just so huge!” Amy grinned widely and squeezed her fists even harder, sexily crunching her thick, pulsing, shredded muscles into eachother.

“I know, Amy, we’re the biggest, freakiest, sexiest bodybuilders ever! Steroids really do a body good!” Lara giggled, her vein-popping muscles stretching her skin.

The two overdeveloped bodybuilding schoolgirls each picked up a massive syringe of their steroid cocktail and slowly, deliberately waddled towards each other, the floor creaking under their immense weight. Lara and Amy could barely bend their own legs because of their ridiculously developed hamstrings and calves impeding their range of motion. The two teen muscle-freaks waddled towards each other, their overdeveloped inner thighs rubbing as they walked, their hulking arms bouncing off their freaky lats, and their monstrous pecs bulging up against their faces. They walked up to each other until their superhumanly thick pecs touched, but their huge torsos were so beefy that their faces were still several feet away from each other! The two muscle-obsessed teenagers gazed longingly at each other, admiring how their gorgeous faces were both partially obscured by their own swollen, vascular, deeply striated pecs.

“Just look at all this thick, bulging beef!” Lara said as she erotically licked her own throbbing, veiny pecs.

“Mmmm, I know, our muscles are soooo huge and sexy,” Amy cooed. “Our whole bodies are just jam-packed with unreal, skin-stretching muscle! I can barely move anymore because my colossal muscles are just so pumped and freaky! I’m such a muscle-monster now, it’s so awesome!”

“Oooh yeah, Amy, same with me! All of my tremendous, bloated muscles keep pressing against each other when I try to move, it makes me so horny!”

Both bursting muscle-girls reached out with their muscle-inducing syringes and then stuck them into each other’s ridiculous, unnatural pecs. They dropped the syringes as they felt the chemicals fuel their grotesquely huge muscles with even more perverted growth.

“Unghhh… I can feel my sexy muscles bulging harder!” Lara groaned with pleasure.

“Oh yeah… I can see all your sexy veins pumping thicker and freakier, Lara!” Amy said with lust, watching Lara’s unreal muscles bulge immensely, even as roadmaps of amazing veins throbbed on her own colossal body as well.

The two muscle-bound teenage girls moaned sensually as they pressed their bodies against each other and started pumping their fists, struggling to flex their hulking muscles and push each other backward. They kept pumping their sexy muscles harder and harder, straining to flex their unreal physiques as big as they could. More ridges and mounds of hard, freaky muscle popped out of their huge, rippling bodies, and they felt their superhuman muscles pumping up bigger and thicker as their steroids fueled them with even more super-sexy muscle growth.

“Gotta grow HUGER!” Amy squealed, feeling her back thickening and flaring wider and beefier, her traps reaching higher than ever and framing her pretty head in veiny, twitching muscle.

“Need more BEEF!” Lara groaned, feeling her thighs surge with even more unnatural, chemically-induced girth, forcing her legs apart even more with their mind-blowing size.

“We are just such huge, sexy mass-monsters! Just look at our freaky, muscle-swollen bodies, we’re just so PUMPED!”

“Mmm.. yeah, Amy, but we’re not BIG enough. We can NEVER be big enough!”

The two roided-out muscle freaks started straining their muscles harder and harder, chanting, “Bigger muscles! Bigger muscles! Bigger muscles!” With every chant they willed their muscles bigger, thicker, freakier, and beefier, forcing their sexy bodies huger and broader as they struggled to push each other backwards with their muscle growth alone. Their unreal muscles strained their skin as they flexed, their skin creaking and groaning as their hulking muscles throbbed.

“I have to be the BIGGEST!” Lara shouted, straining with all her inhuman strength, her surging muscles bloating outward suddenly with an explosion of amazing growth and finally forcing Amy backward.

Amy released her awesome flex and stared wide-eyed at Lara’s freakish muscularity as she continued to force her muscles even huger. “Oh god, Lara, you’re definitely the biggest! Your swollen, bulging, overdeveloped body is just so thick! Your bulked-up, orgasm-inducing muscles are just soooo sexy! I want to run my hands over your massive, freaky muscles so bad but I can’t because my own monster muscles are impeding my movement!”

“You’re really huge and massively muscular, too, Amy! Your back is so huge and piled up with gigantic, hulking muscle, you’re definitely wider than you are tall! And your freaky quads are so big and ripped and veiny! You’re really hot and sexy!”

Amy blushed at Lara’s compliments of her pulsing, steroid-fed muscles. Her nipples perked up in arousal and the roadmaps of veins across her immense pecs throbbed sexily. “Thanks, Lara! I’m so proud of how ripped and muscle-bound I’ve gotten, and I love my bulging, freakishly gigantic muscles. I’m so glad you helped me get totally muscle-packed using those steroids and human growth hormones. You were right, Lara, it feels wonderful having all this beefy muscle straining my skin, and I love how sexy I look!”

Lara smiled brightly, admiring Amy’s amazingly overdeveloped muscles rippling with power and size, sexily stretching her skin to the limit. “I’m just glad I could help bulk you up with immense, unnatural muscles and turn you into a pulsating bodybuilder freak, just like me! Seeing your muscles get bigger and veinier every day is really sexy!”

“You’re definitely the hugest and freakiest, though, Lara! No one will ever have a body as massive and pumped as yours. You’re a total muscle-monster and you’re still getting bigger and sexier!”

“Mmmm, yeah, I’m like the Hulk, but my sexy, superhuman muscles are WAY BIGGER, and they’re never going to stop growing huger and beefier!”

“Let’s go out in public and show off our gigantic, swollen muscles! Our bodies are just so shredded, veiny, and thick!” Amy exclaimed with a gorgeous smile.
   “Not to mention inhumanly sexy! We’re the hugest, most muscular human beings ever, and it’s time for us to show the world how bulked-up and monstrously muscle-bound two teenage girls can get!”

Lara and Amy loaded up a duffel bag with lots of goodies, and then squeezed their way through Lara’s extra-wide doorway; they had to go through sideways because their shoulders were so broad and thick, and even then it was a tight squeeze because their chests and backs were so hulked-out with freaky muscle.

The two supercharged bodybuilders swaggered down the road, their unbelievably swollen, muscular thighs rubbing due to the unnatural size of their freakish quads. People on the street gawked openly at them, unable to accept that these two overdeveloped muscle-monsters were short little teenage girls!

Amy and Lara quickly gathered a large crowd of onlookers staring at their massively muscular bodies. “Hi! I’m Lara, and this is my best friend Amy.” Lara turned to her friend, who giggled and smiled cutely as her ripped pecs bunched up and pushed into her face. “As you can see, we’re bodybuilders. We love working out, and we’ve worked really hard to sculpt and develop our muscles.”

“And as you can see,” Amy chimed in happily, “We’ve developed our muscles to the extreme! We’re the biggest, most muscular bodybuilders on the planet, and we’ve pumped up our teenage bodies with bigger muscles than anyone else could ever dream of!”

“Our muscles are just soooo thick, and freaky, and shredded! We wanna get all oiled up and show you people what happens when little teenage girls get obsessed with growing HULKING, MONSTER MUSCLES!” The crowd cheered enthusiastically, many of them already sporting raging erections at the sight of these two swollen muscle-girls.

“There’s just one problem,” Amy said, a mock frown crossing her beautiful face. “In our unending quest for more and more pumped, sexy mass, our muscles have gotten SO HUGE that we can barely move!”

“Yeah, our unnaturally overdeveloped, veiny muscles are so thick and beefy that it keeps us from reaching our own bodies, so we need your help to oil up our tremendous, pulsating, skin-stretching muscles!” Lara pulled open the duffel bag, revealing dozens of bottles of warmed posing oil.

The crowd clambered over, people eagerly grabbing up bottles of oil and slathering it onto the two teen bodybuilding freaks. “Don’t worry, there’s definitely LOTS of gigantic muscle to go around!” Amy said happily as she slowly flared her immense, bulging lats, her back spreading wider and wider, thick ridges of muscle popping out along her spine as her arms were forced up and away from her body by the inhuman mounds of pulsing beef.

“And make sure to oil up every inch of our shredded, hyper-muscular bodies!” Lara said as she slowly shook out her monstrous right thigh, the beefy slabs of muscle swelling and rippling under her tightly-stretched skin. She snap-flexed her thigh, feeling her overdeveloped quads erupt with size and audibly stretch her skin as even more veins popped to the surface and visibly throbbed in time with her heartbeat.

The crowd continued to eagerly rub the warm oil onto the two super-muscular hotties, some people even trying in vain to squeeze their dense, steel-hard muscles.

“Ohhh… this feels wonderful!” Amy groaned pleasurably, rolling her immense shoulders and making her freaky traps flex powerfully, sexy roadmaps of veins throbbing all across her titanic back. She felt the warm oil trickle along the deep cavern separating her gigantic, layered pecs pushing sexily into her face, the oil gliding along every bulging, chiseled striation in her immense pecs on its way down to her sculpted, veiny, 10-pack abs and super-sexy, razor-sharp obliques.

When the crowd finished, both supercharged female bodybuilders were coated in posing oil from head to toe, the sunlight glinting off the freaky rips and swells of their immensely overdeveloped bodies. “Oh yeah, we look awesome! Just look at our huge, monster muscles!” Amy exclaimed, admiring how Lara’s superhuman muscles glistened as they stretched her skin.

Lara turned to address the crowd, her mega-muscles rippling sexily as she moved. “As you undoubtedly guessed, we’ve had LOTS of chemical help with our bodybuilding obsession. We inject ourselves with unending amounts of anabolic steroids, myostatin blockers, human growth hormones, and other muscle-inducers to help develop our bodies with even more unnatural, mutant mass. But our huge, sexy muscles are so thick and pumped that we can’t reach our own bodies anymore to inject ourselves with our steroids! We want to get even more muscle-bound for you, but we need you guys to inject us with more roids!”

Amy started handing out massive syringes to nearby people crowded around the two bursting muscle-girls, their hulking physiques dwarfing everyone with their tremendous, veiny, rippling muscles.
“Ten syringes for each of us! Each syringe is a six-month supply for a super-heavyweight male bodybuilder! That’s a five year supply all at once! I hope our huge, sexy muscles can handle all those chemicals,” Lara said with a cute giggle. Ten people stood around each of the muscle-bound girls, steroid syringes poised and ready.
“And… GO!” Lara shouted happily, and all 20 people stuck the steroid syringes into the two teenagers, forcing the chemical cocktail into their throbbing, sexy veins. The crowd stepped back, waiting to see what would happen to these two monstrously muscular bodybuilding freaks after totally overdosing on their steroids.

“Ohhh… I can feel something happening!” Amy groaned pleasurably, her eyes rolling back as she grinned.

“I can feel the steroids fueling my sexy muscles, pumping me bigger, making me HUGER!” Lara moaned, her super-human muscles starting to ripple and pulse.

“I can feel my body getting heavier, denser, beefier! It feels sooo good!” Amy exclaimed, orgasming on the spot as her already freakish muscularity continued to expand with new size.

“Oh yeah, look at our huge, grotesque, freaky muscles!” Lara shouted, hunching forward and struggling to hit a full-body flex. Her monstrous traps pushed a full foot higher than the top of her head, framing her gorgeous face in rippling, veiny, supercharged muscle.

“Oh god, my muscles are just so swollen and gigantic, just bursting with inhuman, unnatural size!” Amy said, her bronzed skin stretched to near-translucency by her hulking muscles, every single muscle fiber popping out with incredible detail. “And just think, I used to be an 80-pound weakling, and in just three months of intense weight training and steroid treatments, I’ve become a bulging, hulked-out muscle freak who weighs half a ton!”
Amy mimicked Lara’s full-body pose, straining her inhuman physique and transforming her body into a literal wall of throbbing, unbelievable muscle. “Aren’t we just the cutest little girls?!”
The crowd stared in awe at how monstrously muscular these teenage girls were as they struggled to flex their shredded, vascular, overdeveloped muscles.

The two hulked-out muscle hotties released their insane flexes, standing before the drooling crowd in all their hulking glory. “Mmmm we just looove bodybuilding, and we love overdosing on steroids to build our muscles bigger, thicker, and freakier!”

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 02:29:43 am »
Wow! Freaky stuff man, just awesome to see Lara and Amy grow to such huge degrees that their range of motion is so reduced that they can't even touch one another because their torsos are so incredibly bloated with muscle that their arms are pretty much locked in that position, luckily for them, they have no problems finding people to oil them up or inject more ultra-powerful steroids into their bodies so that they can add another couple hundred pounds of huge, ripped muscles on their bodies! I, for one, wish I was one of those guys oiling their bodies up, that would be a dream cum true! k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [Online1138 = smileyface] Lara's Muscles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View