Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575333 Posts in 73143 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 11:06:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Magic necklace-A female muscle drain story
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Magic necklace-A female muscle drain story  (Read 2397 times)

Offline JuneFMG

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Magic necklace-A female muscle drain story
« on: May 14, 2023, 11:04:48 am »
DISCLAIMER:Contains female muscle growth, height growth, drain and femdom.

John was always an athletic guy. He was the captain of  the highschool  football team standing at 6 '3 and 230 pounds of muscle, his biceps peaking at an astounding 20 inches. He was the wet dream of every girl and got every girl that he had wanted. He was currently dating Becky, a blond cheerleader. She was one of the most beautiful girls in school, tempting every man with her curvy body and perky D cup breasts.She was tall and beautiful as well, standing at 5'7.They were the perfect couple and every other senior at school thought that they were a match made in heaven.

John and Becky were currently at the mall on a date.Becky clung to his powerful arm, eating a strawberry ice cream. She wore an exotic necklace with a red gem around her neck. "What is so interesting about that old piece of junk?" asked John, referring to the necklace. "Oh, come on! Don't be like that. It's a charm that brings good luck." Said Becky, John snorting at that. "Do you really believe in that bullshit? There is nothing such as a good luck charm, that old hag scammed me and stole my money!To hell wit her and the whole stupid pawn shop!" The jock complained. "And who cares if it's a scam?It's beautiful and unique, none in school has anything like this!" She cheered, looking down at the jewelry. John didn't seem too convinced as he just rolled his eyes. Becky finished her ice cream as she smirked, getting an idea. "Aw, c'mon! Don't be like that, I can make it worthwhile for you~" She said in a seductive tone, pressing her breasts against his arm. John smirked, a bulge appearing in jeans. "To my place then."

Arriving at John's apartment, the two were furiously kissing while going in. John closed the door, not even bothering to lock it, as Becky was unzipping his jeans, his 8 inch cock springing out slapping against the cheerleader's face.She gave it a long lick from base to tip causing John to grunt. Wasting no time, she put his penis into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, sucking on it, all while looking up at him with her radiant blue eyes. She was swallowing deeper and deeper, up until to the point of deepthroating him. Suddenly, the red piece of jewelry around Becky's neck started glowing red, a red ominous aura surrounding Becky's entire body.John felt slowly getting weaker and weaker. His muscles began visibly deflating and he was becoming shorter. To the contrary, Becky's clothes started feeling out as her muscles began growing, her shoulders and the entire frame widening. In sudden shock and fear John attempted to slap her away from him, but to his even greater surprise, he couldn't move. He was stuck in the same position at the growing girl's mercy. "What the fuck is going?! Whatever you are doing Becky stop this instant!" He cried out, but to no avail. Becky didn't even hear his pleads for help, too intoxicated by the pleasure of growth to hear anything. She was letting out muffled moans as she continued to grow. Her shirt was barely containing her muscles as tears started appearing all over it. Her height was increasing too as her skirt was slowly becoming a mini skirt. She was sucking on his  faster and faster. Despite his fear and shock John was dreadfully close to release. She continued growing and he continued shrinking.Finally, he finished, shooting a streak of cum down Becky's throat which she gulped down gladly.

John took a couple of steps backwards as he looked at his new form. He was reduced to a skinny 5'3 feet tall midget. There seemingly wasn't even an ounce of muscle on his body. On the contrary, Becky was now far taller. Even when crouching she was at John's eye level. As she stood up to her new amazonian height of 6'7 her clothes snapped and tore apart as she moved to examine her new perfect body. Her body was covered in ripped, shredded bulging muscles from head to toe. Her shoulders were boulders of power and dominance and her chest had grown a cup bigger. She didn't even need a bra anymore as her powerful pecs gave all the support her chest would need. She now had six pack abs, a thick vein sexily running down her midsection. Her arms were beautifully sculpted. Flexing them, Becky brought them to an astounding 30 inches! She traced a finger across one in amazement, captivated by it's size. "Wow.." She muttered as she couldn't help but bite her lip with arousal. She then looked down seeing her legs which were absolute tree trunks. Simply one glance at them and anyone would know with certainty that crushing watermelons is no difficult task for them.

"Wow this is.. I look amazing and so hot! I have bigger muscles than anyone in school!" She laughed cheerfully, doing a crab flex. John looked at this horrified. All his hard work, all of the years he put in perfecting and sculpting his body were now gone, all of it transferred to his girlfriend. "You stupid bitch, you stole all of my muscles! How am I supposed to go out now?!" He snapped at her, yelling furiously, tears appearing in his eyes. Becky looked at John as she began laughing. "You look pathetic! This is supposed to be the star of the football team?! I bet one of my thighs has more muscle than your entire body does! But, looks like one thing didn't shrink." She said, eyeing his, despite cumming minutes ago, erect cock. It was still the same size as before. Becky bit her lips, fondling her breasts.Her nipples were already erect and her sex was dripping sex fluid on the floor. She slowly approached John, like a predator would to it's prey. "You took all my muscle and now you want to take all of my dignity, too? Leave me alone!" He cried out. "You can say that all you want but your cock doesn't agree as far as I can see."John knew that she was right.He was right now going through a roller coaster of emotion. He sure was angered, but he also felt overwhelming lust and arousal for Becky. He wanted her, to be dominated by her which was the part that scared him the most.

Becky was now in front of him as she effortlessly picked him up by his shirt and brought him over to the bed, placing him down. She kneeled above him, her pussy right above his excited member. She slammed her dripping hole on his manhood with a powerful moan. Her vaginal muscles also got a boost meaning that they were gripping and milking John's cock more than ever before causing him to grunt. She pinned his arms down with ease as she started jumping up and down on his cock with loud thuds. Becky felt amazing, she never knew that being the dominant one in sex could feel so good, that completely overpowering her partner could be so enjoyable. She absolutely loved the sensation her new muscles gave her. One could even call it an addiction with how much she enjoyed it. "Oh god, yes! This is what I needed!" She yelled in ecstasy, becoming rougher and rougher. John was enjoying this as much as she was as he was looking up at her perfect breasts jumping up and down. Her body was now more perfect than it has ever been and he got to experience it first hand.With a powerful series of moans Becky finished, squirting her love juices all over John's manhood. John would follow by shooting a load of cum into her pussy.

Rolling off of him, Becky was laying next to John, breathing heavily, her chest heaving up and down. John was staring into the  ceiling contemplating what had just happened and his own emotions. He felt bitter and angry that she forced herself onto him like that but deep down he felt like this was the best sex he ever had.His trance and train of thought was broken by Becky's girly voice. "This was the best sex I ever had, I never knew that being this strong would feel this good! If I knew that it would have turned out like this I would have asked you to buy it for me sooner!" She laughed. "But, now that you are a skinny weakling I don't see a purpose in staying with you. With this new upgrade I could have any man I want and there are much hotter guys than you out there now." She said, getting off of the bed. "First you steal my muscles, than my dignity then you decide to leave me?! God, Becky, don't you have any sympathy for me?! If it weren't for me you would never have that body so be at least a little grateful, damnit!" He yelled, his face reddening and tears streaming down his face. He was finally reaching a breaking point. However, Becky didn't care. She just gave him a disgusted look as she went towards the bathroom and wrapped a towel around her waist, barely covering her body. She opened the door and left, leaving John completely alone.

If you enjoyed this story feel free to give karma and also you can check out my ***** page to be notified instantly wuen I post a new story!

https://www.*****junefmg

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Magic necklace-A female muscle drain story

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View