Pages:
Actions
  • #46 by ziv4943 on 27 Feb 2019
  • Just learn a few good phrases in Portuguese with google translatw, e.g. can you flex, can you carry me, how much do you bench (quanto voce supino), etc
  • #47 by lobbyman on 07 Jul 2019
  • Hi guys,

Is there someone with good options in Sao paulo ?

Several times, i have been to bomboa. Nevertheless, i have never seen any fbb there.

Thanks.

L.
  • #48 by lobbyman on 18 Sep 2019
  • Hi guys,

Unfortunately, i was the last guy to post in this thread !

Anyway, in some days, i will be in Sao paulo. I will be in rio de janeiro for some days too.

Does someone know how to catch some wellness / fbb in rio ?

Alessandra Alves de Lima could be a nice option. On her insta**** account, she seems divorced from her husband. At least, she doesn't mention it as she used to some months ago.

:-D

Warmest regards,

L.
  • #49 by ziv4943 on 24 Dec 2019
  • A few suggestions:
  • #50 by auburn on 10 Jan 2020
  • Hey folks,
    Im headed to Sao Paulo and Rio later this month. Has anyone sessioned with Erica Choc from luvmusclegirl.com ?
    She is based out of Rio and looks amazing.
    Also, any other recommendations for muscle worship sessions would be much appreciated. I have been doing some homework on the world wide web and it looks to be a good place to meet muscular women.
  • #51 by busthemus2003 on 30 Dec 2020
  • That site has the hottest women ...I stick with muscle but some awesome babes in brazil.
  • #52 by artax on 06 Dec 2021
  • I’ve wanted to go since seeing Buttman movies in early 90s when he would visit Brazil - there were always girls with great bodies in those videos
  • #53 by Bulklover on 04 Jan 2022
  • Some really spectacular suggestions.  Karma to one and all!!
  • #54 by passplay22 on 30 Jun 2022

• I was married to a Carioca for five years . . . and I can vouch for Brasilian women.  Hole-ee-shiite, they are hot!!  And wifey wasn't even a bber although she was in great shape.  I'm trying to imagine a flesh-rumble with a Brasilian fbber.  ::::gulp::::
    [/quote]

They are amazing women for sure. I don't know what they put in the water down there, but wow! Just wow. I'm told so many are in great shape because the beach culture is very strong there.
  • #55 by Bulklover on 01 Jul 2022
  • Passplay, bro you get about a billion karmas!!  And I fled Brasil in terror . . . but wtf haven't I gone back????
  • #56 by DCReviews on 19 Sep 2022
  • Damn. Looks like I’m gonna have to plan a trip to Brazil soon. Lol.
  • #57 by Mscllvr21 on 19 Sep 2022
  • Some of the best girls are at the termas. Rio has 4×4, Cancun, and a bunch of great ones in downtown while Sao Paulo has Escandallo. About 90% of the time you will meet a hot muscular woman and either hook up at the club or take her to the hotel. Most do not speak English so you need to know at least a little Portuguese.
  • #58 by lobbyman on 18 Feb 2023
  • Hi guys:

Is there someone who knows how to reach Alessandra Alves de lima?

I would like to have a session with her  :)
  • #59 by thenextgen on 18 Feb 2023
  • Hi guys:

Brazilian are amazing. Her leg are huge, hard and powerful. Not sure if she still do session now. Had a chance to meet her in London, UK.
    You may drop her a DM and ask her if she would do UTR.
  • #60 by lobbyman on 18 Feb 2023
  • Hi guys:

Brazilian are amazing. Her leg are huge, hard and powerful. Not sure if she still do session now. Had a chance to meet her in London, UK.
    You may drop her a DM and ask her if she would do UTR.

Lucky man !

Actually, she doesn't not respond to her DM. I can't imagine how many of them she could receive by day....

Do you have any contact ?
Pages:
Actions