Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572517 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 04:05:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 385304 times)

chimpi

Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 12:37:03 am »
Thank you for having such a site. Fbb do not get as much exposure as they deserve.  ;D

Forum Saradas

Offline Blast Fantasto

• Activity:
    0%
  • "A quote from Robert Frost or something"
    • bobman
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 07:44:44 pm »
I used to lurk here several years ago, and bought my way into VIP for a month, which was awesome, but after it wore off I couldn't really figure out how to increase my activity there when there was nothing to look at. So I visited less and less until finally my account got deleted. I visited back for the first time in years to find its completely changed, it had a lot more going on, and looked infinitely easier to get active in.
So yes, I hope to become a valuable member of the beefy woman lover's club.

awake

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 10:59:42 pm »
This is a great forum! Thought I would finally say Hello. Thanks everyone for your wonderful posts. :D

andres63

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2010, 08:17:03 pm »
I come to look in here to see about the FBB world. I am also trying to motivate my wife into getting fit. I am guessing that she will never go so far as to become a BB herself, but still would love to get in shape. We actually both come to this site to see what is out there and who can motivate her in terms of photos and personality. Some of these women look incredible and others, well, have taken the extreme approach--the unhealthy approach. I think that this is something that you really do because you love it, but I can't see someone becoming wealthy donig this sports so sometimes I do not understand why some FBB are willing to really take their bodies to an unhealthy extreme. I am still wondering about this, but I can see the hard work.

Cheers!!!

Andres

Offline Mister_Hank

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2010, 12:37:49 am »
I don't want to make a complaint (So I don't get myself banned for life). But I just want to say some things...I've only been here for almost three months. And I wish I can say some things I can only post or say. But what can I say (or post) without making a fool of myself? I'm only a spectator and nothing more. I'm looking for some photos without having me to shell out some money. So far, I've been sucessful until now. I have some photos that I can share...but 2/3s of the photos I downloaded are from external links via Google Search. And Even If I post them here, they'll view them as either repeats...or something else. And the second thing is the Sharing sites (RapidShare, MegaUpload, etc.). The keyword is giving money for something I can't afford. I can only afford so much. I know this is irrelevant, but I'm only making a logical point.

In the end, I'm just a spectator trying to make due with what I have. I wish I can post (or say) something, but what/how do you want me to say to a posted photo about one's feminine muscularity? I only use my eyes and not my vocal chords.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope I can get a response from either the Moderator or someone else.

Mister_Hank

grimley

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2010, 02:01:28 am »
sounds like you're lining up your excuses now for further leeching.

in a nutshell
 this board is about sharing - period - no excuses.
 if you don't share eventually you will be banned.
 the internet is vast, there is always something somewhere that can be
 found.
 you can always find something to share if you make the effort.

even with my VIP status, I must continue to share or risk losing my status and possibly my membership.

Offline abbazabba

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2010, 10:03:23 pm »
i've always been into strong & muscular women ever since i can remember. i think my earliest memory of it was when i was about 8 years old and in-line at the grocery store and saw an issue of flex magazine with a muscular woman on the cover. ever since then, i've always been fascinated by it. anyway, i hope to share pictures & videos with all of you and hope to see a whole bunch more i haven't.
User is currently banned [View]

Like what you see? Click [applaud+] for KARMA. Thanks!

bleekshadez

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2010, 04:05:47 am »
So this site rocks, no doubt. I have been lurking around for a little while now but I enjoy the multiple posts and I've admired the beauty of the muscular female physique as its presented in its many forms here. In my opinion Female bodybuilders are the sexiest women on the planet, pretty much walking, breathing pieces of Art. My all time faves are Paula Suzuki, Ursula Teply, Sandy Riddell, Marie Mahabir, Denise Hoshor, Tina Lockwood, Christ Bauch, Robin Parker, Karen Thierault, Nina Melidosian, Yamille Marrero, Gayle Moher, Audrey Harris, Mah Ann Mendoza, Brenda Raganot etc etc etc pretty much any of the women with larger, fuller, shaplier :) physiques

veinlvr

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2010, 11:52:26 pm »
This site is a god send.

ClintBobsky

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2010, 02:13:26 am »
Howdy all -

I just stumbled across the board a few days ago, and I wanted to say a quick thanks to the mods/administrators for all of their hard work for making this site happen. And thanks to all the veteran posters for their effort as well.

I've been a big FBB fan since way back, like the Errica Kern/Rhonda Jorgenson days, so I'm not sure how I missed this board. But I'm glad I finally found it.

Peace to all!

- Matt

bigbob111

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2010, 05:45:58 am »
I LOVE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS AND ATHLETES!!!!!

I totally aggree with bleekshadez. Everything about them is hot, from their hulking powerfull V shaped build, their veiny forarms and biceps, pectoral cleavage bursting over thier tops, and the amazing rippling muscles that spring to life and pulse with every movement. Even when they pump iron and train harder than most men, lifting and carrying incredible poundages with their stregthened bodies.

If anyone wants to discuss more, please feel free to PM me  ;D

bigbob111

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2010, 06:04:45 am »
Hi all

Ive been lurking here briefly, but I feel its time to introduce myself anyway. The gym is my hobby, and I consider myself a bodybuilder (only slowly growing now) and am ultimately seeking to become certified as a gym instructor/personal trainer as soon as possible. Im always keen to share interests whith anyone who wants to chat, and even roleplay if you want too. Im really into muscle in all its forms, and dont worry, there is absolutely nothing you could possibly say that would be obscene or offensive to me at all.

MsMuscleObsession

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2010, 07:32:08 pm »
Welcome Andres!  Glad you and your wife visit Saradas, it is a fabulous place to get motivated.  Your wife has so many options open to her and it is all about her choices.  Muscles are sexy, muscles burn fat and bodybuilding is the greatest exercise in the world.  Once you get started and start seeing results, you will not want to stop.  You will even find out that you feel better when you are lifting and hitting the iron hard.

It is all about being healthy, sexy, fit and happy!

bigbob111

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2010, 11:42:12 pm »
Just HAD to say hello as well. Im in Sydney, and still admiring from afar.

mistavibe

« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2010, 07:24:31 pm »
Hallo dere!              ;D

This is the soon to be official thread on the negativity unfortunately attached with fit female perception.

It seems to be a deviance in America that fit/bb women are too mannish - that even a four pack on a female is "too much".

As for me? Well.....I was rarely interested in women that had excessive amounts of thick body parts/fat.

So many males loved the thick sister/ woman sexpopping all out everywhere.

I was always dazzled by drive in a female and fitness women seemed (and really are) far more determined than their non fit counterparts. Fit women to me represent the pinnacle - the zenith of the female body.

What we are witnessing today in the fitness realm are the highest avatars of the female form - Marilyn Monroe, eat your heart out.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View