Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576220 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 04:36:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?  (Read 23439 times)

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2023, 12:04:24 pm »
It's a turn on, but in my case I question whether it's intrinsically so, or a result of decades of Pavlovian conditioning. I've come to associate some of the sides with muscular woman, which is my primary turn on, so by association those sides have become turn ons as well. But when I meet a muscular woman who's still maintained her traditional feminine characteristics, I find myself drawn to them. It's contrary and confusing. When I was young and FBB was just starting out, I thought Kay Baxter was extreme. But looking at her now, she's on the small side of the scale for what I like.

Your journey is very similar to mine.  At first, just simple muscle on women would do, but eventually the degree of extreme that I looked for continued to push out further and further.  At first the steroid side effects were strange, but eventually they became part of the package.  Like my brain recognized that the size I was looking for was not possible without PEDs and side effects were evidence of their commitment to that size.  Then the side effects started becoming addicting in their own right and I began looking for them explicitly.  Not everyone's journey is the same, but it is funny how our minds make new pathways as we continue to open up possibilities and discover more layers to our kinks.

Forum Saradas

Offline hizzle33

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2023, 02:44:10 am »
I don’t really care for the hair but into the voices and clit sizes for sure.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2023, 08:31:06 am »
Bodyhair,signs of acne,faces becoming male-formed  ,and really deepened voices (a bit lower voice is OK).are a turn-off to me.....
..and trying better not to think of that  too much
 -(since this is cheating against nature , and must really worry about FBB`s health...)

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  Other effects of streroids...turn on or not?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View