Pages:
Actions
  • #946 by Paul gym on 06 Jan 2020
  • Hi I'm Jamie, been into fbb since I was about 15. The internet was a real Godsend.
  • #947 by Sheep on 07 Jan 2020
  • Hi Jamie, I agree. It was really hard getting copies of wpw and seeing any muscle women in the media. So I used to cherish all mags and news clippings of female muscle. Then the internet came and a whole stream of pics and clips of amazing gorgeous muscle women was available.
  • #948 by Football 40 on 13 Jan 2020
  • Hi my name is  Brian  love  musclar  women   single white Male 6ft2 good sense of humor enjoy sports concerts movies dining out travelling  love to  meet  a female bodybuilder for friendship dateing possible more
  • #949 by Football 40 on 18 Jan 2020
  • Hi my  name is  Brian  live in USA. Michigan  single white male 6ft2 good sense of humor enjoy sports concerts movies dining out  seeking female bodybuilder for friendship dateing  love to hear from you 
  • #950 by boobsnbiceps on 20 Jan 2020
  • Hi, I'm new to Saradas, but not to female muscularity. I am a novice to forums, so please be patient with me.
    I am 60 y.o. and live in California. Over the years, I have had many wonderful opportunities to session with some incredible FBB's, muscle women and Amazons. I hope to find other people who enjoy sessioning and share our experiences.
    Looking forward it!
  • #951 by lovethemhuge on 21 Jan 2020
  • Hi I'm new to this site 43 year old male from Northern Cali Sac area. I am curious where is the search tool on this site? I use Google Chrome and I dont see it anywhere. Thank you in advance.
  • #952 by mauricio1989 on 29 Jan 2020
  • Hello. I'm from Brazil and i love muscle woman a long time.
  • #953 by camdudetenger2018 on 04 Feb 2020
  • hello everyone
  • #954 by wallace2222 on 24 Feb 2020
  • Hi everybody,

Brand new fan here.  Looking forward to exploring.

Wally
  • #955 by zcbm on 25 Feb 2020
  • Hi I'm Lee. Nice to meet you all! Let's share good things of muscular women
  • #956 by Ul2m8muscle on 10 Mar 2020
  • Hello,
    Lover of Fitness and Muscle Women.  Had an ongoing relationship with a very fine Woman for 3 years.  Looking for another regular Goddess to worship.  In my area would be ideal.  I do travel a bit as well..Looking forward to meeting many beautiful, inside and out, Muscle Ladies.
  • #957 by TexasMuscleFan on 13 Mar 2020
  • Hi there. New here but am familiar with the site for a while. Looking to give back to the community!  Huge fan of the sport and the women. Been a long time paid subscriber of many of the sites before quality started to drop off.

• #958 by mrmr on 18 Mar 2020
  • Hi everyone. Been lurking for quite some time. Thought it was finally time to say "Hi"
  • #959 by JBL2018 on 22 Mar 2020
  • Hola a todos, mi nombre es Javier desde Argentina, nuevo en este sitio. Siempre fui un admirador de las mujeres fitness y fisicoculturistas. Sin dudas he llegado al lugar correcto. Espero disfrutar del sitio y poder hacer algun aporte. Saludos a todos los miembros.-
  • #960 by AndrewWrites on 11 Apr 2020
  • Hello. Been lurking for a long time, under different accounts. I thought I should say Hi!
Pages:
Actions