Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572413 Posts in 72083 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 10:09:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  FBB Health
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FBB Health  (Read 4209 times)

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
FBB Health
« on: August 06, 2018, 04:04:53 pm »
Hi Guys,

I'm just wondering if any body else is concerned about the health of any of the FBB they like?
I don't want to name any girls but checking some of their pics/videos you can clearly see the effect of heavy steroid use.

Some of the girls are very young only in their twenties/early thirties and although they look amazing i am worried about the effect that this will have on them. Both physically and also mentally - since some of the girls seem to suffer from depression before taking up bodybuilding.

Forum Saradas

FBB Health
« on: August 06, 2018, 04:04:53 pm »

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
Re: FBB Health
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 05:17:10 pm »
Hi Guys,

I'm just wondering if any body else is concerned about the health of any of the FBB they like?
I don't want to name any girls but checking some of their pics/videos you can clearly see the effect of heavy steroid use.

Some of the girls are very young only in their twenties/early thirties and although they look amazing i am worried about the effect that this will have on them. Both physically and also mentally - since some of the girls seem to suffer from depression before taking up bodybuilding.

The huge elephant in the room that the schmoes refuse to address.

It really is true though. I was on webcam with a very famous IFBB Pro recently. She was offseason, and I couldn't believe how terrible she looked.
She was only in her 30s, but had the wrinkles of a 60 year old.

As an fbb, you have to be smart, like someone like Tina Chandler. When she was competing, she was VERY careful about her cycles. And then she pulled out of the sport relatively young, before it was too late.

These women who have been competing consistently for 20-30 years are playing with fire. Lets hope it doesn't catch up with them. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline 009eli

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 09:24:04 pm »
I think the PED issue has come to light more now then it was 10 years or so ago when FBBs would go on TV talk shows get asked about usage and pause awkwardly as they looked at the other panelists and mention something about being 'genetically gifted.' Now we all know thanks to the internet that if anyone is competing in a pro level show they are on something. That being said I am always amazed at how you can have some of these women who are packing major muscle for a 10+20 yr career and still look relatively good when they come off a cycle and see some girls who are in their 20s and just competing in 1 or 2 figure shows and already you can see the effects setting into their faces before they are 30.

I think a huge thing that would help is just legalizing PEDs. Yup. you heard me. You can get them anyway through the mail but if they were legal at least people who purchased them would know they were reputable and relativley clean. It may also prevent stigma from people going to see doctors to get regular blood work and check ups done.

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 07:18:17 pm »
Hi Guys,

Some of the women are approaching 60. What do women who never touched roids look by comparison? 
Of course roids are not necessarrily healthy, but then again most of those women are not aiming to be crazy big, like some male bodybuilders who went to something like over 260 lbs.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 08:06:06 pm »
Hi Guys,

The huge elephant in the room that the schmoes refuse to address.

IMO
It has been addressed, and the simple answer is that male fans/schmoes who are not bodybuilders or in the industry have zero say over what the women do, what they take, how big they get or what it does to them. When was the last time a fbb who does sessions said something like, "I need to do more drugs because all the guys I see want me to get bigger. And that is my primary motivation. What the schmoes want." The men who do sessions take what is given to them. If the women today looked like they did in 1986, there would still be guys with a hand full of money in their grubby little hands lined up to see them. I don't know if too many men today would turn down a chance to see a lady with the same shape of Anja Langer, Cory Everson, Juliette Bergman Cathy Palyo or Erica Gieson(sp), to name a few back in their days of competition.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 03:39:39 am »
I don't think the FBBs of today use as much PEDs as in the past.   Most are not as big as in the past, but most look more feminine.
Sure there are exceptions. 

If you look at the competitors in the Masters contests in the over 45, over 50, over 60, in BB, Physique and Figure, most look
was more healthy and fit than an average 50/60 year old.   Some of those 50+ have faces/bodys of a 30 year old.   

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 02:44:52 pm »
I don't think the FBBs of today use as much PEDs as in the past.   Most are not as big as in the past, but most look more feminine.
Sure there are exceptions. 

If you look at the competitors in the Masters contests in the over 45, over 50, over 60, in BB, Physique and Figure, most look
was more healthy and fit than an average 50/60 year old.   Some of those 50+ have faces/bodys of a 30 year old.   

I think steroid is much heavier among people now than in the past. That's including men and women
Where i come from 10/20 years ago - Steroid use was not very common and I never saw women on them - no I notice a larger percentage of people using and I'm also seeing women.

But the thing that worries me I know some FBB and they say they are only training in gym 1 - 2 years yet they already look like they are taking huge amounts of juice,

BTW I know its their bodies, life etc.. and they can do what they want and I know a lot of guys too who are horsing juice out of it.
Just for the purposes of the site I taught I would mention FBB

Offline brianoo

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 02:48:29 pm »

IMO
It has been addressed, and the simple answer is that male fans/schmoes who are not bodybuilders or in the industry have zero say over what the women do, what they take, how big they get or what it does to them. When was the last time a fbb who does sessions said something like, "I need to do more drugs because all the guys I see want me to get bigger. And that is my primary motivation. What the schmoes want." The men who do sessions take what is given to them. If the women today looked like they did in 1986, there would still be guys with a hand full of money in their grubby little hands lined up to see them. I don't know if too many men today would turn down a chance to see a lady with the same shape of Anja Langer, Cory Everson, Juliette Bergman Cathy Palyo or Erica Gieson(sp), to name a few back in their days of competition.
[/quote]

I think the opposite actually Steroids are very addictive - Psychologically
I've talked to women who talk steroids and the desire to look better, ripped etc.. is very addictive.
There is always the desire to compete with other people and the need to do more juice to keep this up

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 04:02:00 pm »
IMO

I've talked to women who talk steroids and the desire to look better, ripped etc.. is very addictive.
There is always the desire to compete with other people and the need to do more juice to keep this up
[/quote]

Okay but that still has nothing to do with the male fans. That is the women themselves when they look in the mirror. That is also the trainer/MBB/boyfriend/judges/sponsor who is telling them they need drugs to look a certain way. Bigger, leaner, whatever. They are not listening to the guys on the internet saying things like, "I wish drugs were legal so they can get as big as they want" so she thinks, "Guys on the internet who I have never e-mailed talk to, let alone met face to face want me to take drugs and get as big as want. Hand me that needle." The industry and the women themselves have gone out their way for years to marginalize what male fans think in regards to FBB and femuscle in general.  So now if any woman takes drugs and has any bad side effects from acne up physiological problems and organ failure it not on male fans or schmoes. They have zero, zip, nada, none, say or influence within the sub-culture.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 03:42:43 pm »
two side are remarkable

On the one hand , the well -known problem-area of steroid abuse

but on th other hand ,very health & ever-young -kooking females ,yet a bit older MILFS,
- for example as Lotte bendix,Sharon Madderson(both over 50),Jo Steward (nearly 60!),
  Tisha Thomas , never forget the gorgeus Lenda Murray(56!)

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 12:51:49 am »
Steroids a lot less harmful than people think they are. They're obviously not good for you long term, but people react like being on steroids is like regularly injecting heroin mixed with paint-thinner into your body. Most FBBs take very mild steroids anyway, which is why anavar is called the 'girl steroid.' It's not very useful for men to build mass with and is used mostly for cutting, but it's sufficient for women who are more sensitive to steroids to get the most out of it with very little in the way of androgenic effects. A few go off of the deep-end and wreck their bodies, but there are plenty of examples of FBBs retiring and living the rest of their lives normally and healthily.

It's a pretty mild addiction really. If anything, they fall in love with their own bodies on the juice and the feeling of strength and aggression it gives them, but whenever they decide to quit, most of them can get off drugs pretty easily. Only a small percentage are hopelessly addicted and take a stupid amount that's seriously dangerous.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2018, 12:55:49 am »
You are 100% correct.  You could give truth serum to any 1000 musclewomen in the world and not find a single one who lifts and builds her body for the sake of what fans are interested in. 

The psychology that brings a woman into building her physique - with or without the use of anabolic supplements - has nothing whatsoever to do with the muscle fan marketplace.

I agree with this. However, there is ONE male who's opinion will probably matter to the fbb -- her significant other (boyfriend or husband). This can sometimes be a factor.

User is currently banned [View]

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 01:22:38 am »
You are 100% correct.  You could give truth serum to any 1000 musclewomen in the world and not find a single one who lifts and builds her body for the sake of what fans are interested in. 

The psychology that brings a woman into building her physique - with or without the use of anabolic supplements - has nothing whatsoever to do with the muscle fan marketplace.
[/quote]

I agree with this. However, there is ONE male who's opinion will probably matter to the fbb -- her significant other (boyfriend or husband). This can sometimes be a factor.
[/quote]

August 12
Okay but that still has nothing to do with the male fans. That is the women themselves when they look in the mirror. That is also the trainer/MBB/boyfriend/judges/sponsor who is telling them they need drugs to look a certain way. Bigger, leaner, whatever.

Duke69

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2018, 01:56:25 am »
Anyone who states that he knows why 100 percent of women do or don't do anything at all has proven that he knows nothing more about women than those of us who admit we know very little. 

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Q & A about female bodybuilding  |  FBB Health

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View