Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572570 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:09:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Top 5 most underrated muscular womn
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Top 5 most underrated muscular womn  (Read 29144 times)

fredzeppelin

Re: Top 5 most underrated muscular womn
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 11:02:08 pm »
Two other I would add to the list:

Nancy Lewis: spectacular proportions -- her shoulder to waist ratio was the stuff of legends. I think
her conditioning was just never quite at the level for her to win a major title.

Brenda Raganot: again, very exciting proportions. Brenda has been in the game for so long we forget
what a spalsh she made when she first came on the scene in the early 90s. Back then, her conditioning
was second to none, and her proportions -- powerfully broad shoulders vs tiny waist, huge muscle bellies
vs ting joints -- were like some Greek Goddess of old. Very underrated athelete.

Offline machoman64de

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 04:25:26 pm »
Tina Lockwood

fredzeppelin

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 05:11:19 pm »
Tina Lockwood

How is she underrated? She competed for a tiny amount of time in the early 90s, and she is STILL remembered
and revered to this day when countless others are forgotten!

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 08:49:41 pm »
Colette Guimond. No Fbb crowds more massive muscle into her physique.
She exudes power!
User is currently banned [View]

Goldbug

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 05:39:11 am »
I voted for Casey Daugherty, Kim Perez, and Vikki Gates.

But I'd also say that Sheilahe Brown is criminally underrated. Her upper body is the equal of anyone, and her biceps are phenomenal.

Star Blaylock is stunningly beautiful. I think she's retired, though.

As far as the top competitors go, I was surprised to see the lack of Betty Viana fans on this site. For my money she's easily the sexiest woman in the upper echelons of the sport.

Offline mockingbird

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 05:24:57 pm »
Forgot to mention Roberta Tuor-Zazzaron. She also is overloaded with power.
User is currently banned [View]

hessdx1

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 03:29:42 am »
Danita Ross !

Cant find much on her ?
 :'(

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 02:25:47 am »
   1. Lindsey Cope -  She has it all !  the look , natural ability to build muscle . I think if the judges hadn't placed her so low in physique , when the division was new .. she would prob still be competing and doing well in shows .

2. Brenda Raganot -  she never got the credit she deserved . She told me once Iris Kyle told her personally that she could be Ms Olympia with her look

3. Laura Creavalle - should have won at least one Ms O

4. Yeon woo Ji - know she is not under rated in the fan popularity . But she has an ideal physique , compared to the watered down figure looking women , who are winning in her division .

5. Andrulla Blanchette -  she was a solid tank , could do martial arts for real . Was Intelligent with a great personality . Hollywood really missed out on casting her in roles when she was active . I could see her playing a evil bond girl 100%  better than any ones they ever had .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2018, 09:55:13 pm »
   1. Lindsey Cope -  She has it all !  the look , natural ability to build muscle . I think if the judges hadn't placed her so low in physique , when the division was new .. she would prob still be competing and doing well in shows .

2. Brenda Raganot -  she never got the credit she deserved . She told me once Iris Kyle told her personally that she could be Ms Olympia with her look

3. Laura Creavalle - should have won at least one Ms O

4. Yeon woo Ji - know she is not under rated in the fan popularity . But she has an ideal physique , compared to the watered down figure looking women , who are winning in her division .

5. Andrulla Blanchette -  she was a solid tank , could do martial arts for real . Was Intelligent with a great personality . Hollywood really missed out on casting her in roles when she was active . I could see her playing a evil bond girl 100%  better than any ones they ever had .

I don't think any of those women are underrated. They're all household names in the industry.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2018, 04:35:09 am »
Yes they are not underrated among fans . But are in the industry as far as getting deserved credit . Lindsey retired after looking great in the wpw division , due to the judges placing her way too low . Laura never got a deserved Ms O , and Yeon should be a leader in the face of current wpw division , but the judges reward less muscular competitors .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2018, 07:29:46 am »
True enough!

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2018, 07:30:21 am »
Marja Lehtonen

Patrick_Henry

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2018, 01:36:29 pm »
Cornelia Brandt: She was gigantic & well-developed. Deserves to be mentioned with Karla Nelsen & Nicole Bass, but rarely is..

(Late 90s) Viviana Violante: had a body like Chris Envall, but seems virtually forgotten..

Eve Ripoli: Very lush and muscular for Her era. Wasn't around very long tho..

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Top 5 most underrated muscular womn

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View