Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574476 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 09:10:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Tara Burt
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tara Burt  (Read 2937 times)

Offline badabada

• Activity:
    0%
Tara Burt
« on: November 19, 2018, 01:57:02 pm »

Some Info about TARA:

Femme Fatale Muscle founder is Tara Burt, 33 year old female (2011), born in Plymouth and still resides in the South West. Tara began using and incorporating weight training when she started going to the gym three years ago. Then decided to incorporate all the hard work with body shape change to some use. Tara first stood on the stage and competed in the Plymouth Open Bodybuilding Competition in September 2010, went on to compete in NABBA novice and this year IBFA British Championships in Newcastle Upon Tyne, June 2011.

Over to Tara

Thus so far this is how I have done
Miss Plymouth 2010 Open Bodybuilding show
5th Place NABBA Novice 2010
Runner up IBFA British Championships 2011

I hope to achieve a few more titles, I am always looking to improve and learn.
My website should be up this week
Tara x

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK and Ireland Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Figure, Bikini, Wellness and Fitness  |  Tara Burt

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View