Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575032 Posts in 73050 Topics by 28799 Members - Latest Member: YouHaveAuds April 23, 2024, 12:03:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Blacklist?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Blacklist?  (Read 3650 times)

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Blacklist?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2020, 10:21:46 am »
There definitely is. Some new dumb girl that SHOULD NOT be on session girls tried to blacklist me and I got a random call from sessiongirls and a random email from someone I don’t know.  Good thing is I have women with great reputations who will back me up!

What were the emails about? Did they want to inquire with you on why that girl might want to blacklist you?

One email was a random girl who I don’t know who it is saying I should behave. Then I got a call from a private number from someone on sessiongirls saying they’re watching my emails!  I emailed Jennifer Thomas and she seemed to not give a single fuck and tell me about wb270 as if I didn’t know about it.

It was because I told a girl who shouldn’t be on sessiongirls that she literally does nothing, no strength, no muscle worship, no sensual, she literally does nothing and charged $500 an hour. 

Forum Saradas

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2020, 07:51:31 am »
It was because I told a girl who shouldn’t be on sessiongirls that she literally does nothing, no strength, no muscle worship, no sensual, she literally does nothing and charged $500 an hour.

Honestly wb270 and sessiongirls is absolutely full of women with no muscle whatsoever who I wish I could filter out. I guess some of them may do scissors and such bs, but I suspect many of them don't. Especially on wb270 that has no pic avatars it is such a time waster, because you can only see a nickname and I often click the same pics of the same women again and again to make sure if they have muscle or not to only realize "oh I clicked on her pic 10 times already" over the years.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline HectorTheInspector

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2020, 07:24:37 pm »
Anyone know why Jennifer's profile, links..ect has disappeared from Sessiongirls.com?

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2020, 10:17:02 pm »

Honestly wb270 and sessiongirls is absolutely full of women with no muscle whatsoever who I wish I could filter out. I guess some of them may do scissors and such bs, but I suspect many of them don't. Especially on wb270 that has no pic avatars it is such a time waster, because you can only see a nickname and I often click the same pics of the same women again and again to make sure if they have muscle or not to only realize "oh I clicked on her pic 10 times already" over the years.

No muscle is fine if they do some sort of wrestling or anything or if they’re strong and do lift and carry n stuff.

There are some new girls mostly on sessiongirls that don’t know shit and don’t do shit

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Blacklist?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View