Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576112 Posts in 73296 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 12:00:54 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Wife Training
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Wife Training  (Read 17498 times)

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
Wife Training
« on: March 27, 2024, 03:57:46 am »
Hey All. I'm nearly finished editing my short story archive, Female Muscle. I was toying with the story and didn't like how it came out so I cut it so I'll post it here.
---
Mark sank into the overstuffed recliner like he did every evening. The flickering T.V. in front of him was tuned to High School America which served as a cruel reminder of the chiseled athlete he once was. He’d been a football legend. He could have been something. He should have been something. If he’d had any grades at all he might have had a college scholarship. Instead, he found himself married early and working a nine-to-five job day in and day out. Everything seemed to have spiraled downhill since high school.

Across the room, his wife silently folded laundry. Sarah had always been a wisp of a woman compared to him and seemed to shrink further with each passing year. True, she’d been pretty– stunning really– the typical bombshell but she was half-Asian and half-Swedish so she looked a bit like a porcelain doll come to life. Her almond-shaped eyes shimmered like polished obsidian and she had the most unique autumn hair with blonde ends that tumbled down her back in waves. She was a ballet dancer but still had curves that hugged her slender frame.

She had been the prettiest girl in school so he’d had to have her. It was as if she were a conquest. She had been a prom queen and the prom queen’s role in their small town came with the expectation to marry the starting quarterback. And so, it was done. They eloped right after high school and settled back in town to a regular, unfulfilling life.

But now, six years later, both of them felt unfulfilled. Mark worked in the auto yard and Sarah worked part-time teaching ballet and maintaining the house. Mark, used to barking orders on the field, after work each night barked them from the recliner. Sarah had to fetch him beer, make dinner, and do all the chores around the household. Without complaint, she complied.

One rainy afternoon Sarah grabbed a beer for Mark and stared at her reflection in the fridge. She noticed a new softness in her face and a pang of longing for her younger, more energetic self hit her. The gym across the street had been taunting her for months. She set the beer down on the table for Mark and announced she was going for a walk.

Mark grunted in response.

It was a musty, moldy, gym bros establishment with a bunch of guys in wifebeater T-shirts doing altogether too much grunting, but it was the only game in town. Undeterred by the atmosphere, Sarah pushed past the worn-out entrance and stepped into the gym. Choosing a quiet corner away from most of the beefy men, Sarah grabbed a pair of dumbbells and approached the nearest bench. She was clueless but the rush of endorphins after just a few sets was undeniable.

As she fumbled with adjusting the weight on the dumbbells, a gruff voice startled her. "Need a hand there, princess?" The man was a mountain of muscle. She stared at his harsh curves, striations, and veins. She liked what she saw.

“Um, I think I’m okay. I’ll just watch you and copy what you do… with a lot less weight,” she giggled. “If that’s okay.”

“Sure, little lady. And if you’re doing something wrong I hope you don’t mind me helping you.”

Sarah was a quick learner and soon figured out a routine through a series of articles online and getting a few tips from the man she met the first evening, Cord. She quickly put aside her fear of the free weights and rusty machines and set a goal to get stronger - much stronger. The initial awkwardness melted away as she received quick results. In the gym, the only voice that mattered was the one urging her muscles to push harder.
“No problem,” she blushed.

Forum Saradas

Wife Training
« on: March 27, 2024, 03:57:46 am »

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
Re: Wife Training
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2024, 01:16:59 am »
Just in case anyone is still interested I'll post a little more.
---
Back home, Sarah maintained the charade of the dutiful wife but something had clicked. She had a sense of self-confidence that had long been lacking. She fetched his post-shift beers without complaint and noticed how her increased strength made tiresome housework easier.  She hoisted a heavy bag of groceries with a single hand and lifted the couch to vacuum.

The subtle victories fueled her determination. Her figure was changing too.

Mark was somehow blissfully unaware of the changes brewing within his wife. One evening, while flipping through channels, he landed on a rerun of the state championship game – the one where he'd led his team to victory. Sarah watched with him, a bittersweet ache in her chest. She'd been there in the stands that day, a radiant prom queen with a hopeful smile. Mark, the conquering hero, had swept her off her feet.

“Babe I was pretty amazing back then wasn’t I?”

“You could be again,” Sarah cooed. “Maybe a few workouts in the morning or something to get the old engine going again?”

Mark’s face contorted in a way Sarah hadn’t seen before. His cheeks turned fire engine red and the veins in his neck exploded in size. Before Sarah could fully register the shift, he lunged for her. His hand caught the edge of her sweatshirt and sent her sprawling backward over the table where she landed with a crash. A yelp escaped her lips and the air whooshed out of her lungs.

Mark stood frozen with his hand outstretched as if reaching for something to steady himself. His face drained of color and his expression registered dread. “Sarah,” Mark finally croaked.

His only response was tears welling up in her eyes, not from fear, but from a sudden, overwhelming sense of betrayal. He reached over to console her and Sarah flinched from his touch.

“Don’t touch me” she spat.

“Sorry,” he managed, “I... I just... you shouldn’t have said that but I’m tired after work and I earn the money for us.”

“But you never lift a finger around the house. All you do is sit on that couch. Is it any wonder that I asked you to maybe get in shape?

“Looks like I’m still strong enough to throw people around when they talk shit about me,” he said, turning his face back to the television and actively ignoring her.

Sarah turned on her heels and slammed the door behind her. The rain had given way to a cool night breeze. The sharp air stung her eyes but failed to clear the burning anger that coursed through her veins. She decided to return to the gym for a second workout. Working through tears and anger she lifted heavier than she ever had before.

The clanking noises in the gym and her tears weren’t just sounds. They were a battle cry. Sarah stalked towards the weight rack, her back straight, her shoulders squared. She was wearing an outfit that months before had been a size too big. Now, the fabric strained against her growing muscles. When she started concentration curls, the sleeves threatened to burst at the seams.

The anger that had threatened to consume her now fueled her every move. She pushed herself harder than ever before and the results were outstanding. Looking in the mirror she saw that she was already like a new person. Each muscle group each popped and pulsated with power. Even the way she moved was different. She carried herself with an athlete’s precision with a graceful arch of her spine and delicious curves throughout her body. A small grin spread across her face. After that night, she carried that anger into every workout. Her progress accelerated and she made a new goal for herself: to get stronger than Mark.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2024, 02:33:41 am »
Loving it

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2024, 06:39:56 am »
loving so far keep it going

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2024, 03:30:22 am »
Great start Taoschild !  I'm anxious to read more !!!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2024, 03:45:25 am »
Thanks for the praise guys - this was a reject story for the anthology so I wasn't sure you'd like it. 
--
Over the next few months, the gym became Sarah's second home. Gone were the days of mindless cardio and light dumbbells. She attacked the weights with anger, meticulously planned her workouts, and force-fed herself protein like an Olympic athlete.

One day, as she hoisted a weight that would have made Mark crane his neck from the recliner, a familiar voice echoed in the cavernous gym. “Damn, Sarah, you're getting ripped!” She looked up to see Cord grinning at her.

A sheepish grin spread across her face. “Just trying to keep up.”

“I think you’ve already caught up,” he chuckled. “Maybe someday, with the right help, you could get really big or strong.”

“Strong,” she repeated, the word tasting like a promise. “I want to be really strong, like freaky strong.”

Cord’s easy grin faltered a touch. “Well, that might take some...uh, help, depending on your goals,” he admitted, scratching the back of his shaved head.

The insinuation of elicit drugs to help her sent a jolt through Sarah. Steroids, growth hormones, the whole lot were taboo. They were whispered in hushed corners of the gym, but Sarah had seen their mind-blowing results as well.

“What about the risks?” she pressed.

Cord’s head swiveled left and right before his eyes caught hers again. “Risks are everywhere, Sarah. You gotta weigh them against the reward. Look, I’m not pushing anything, but if you're serious… you need to make sure you’re not getting crap and I know where the good stuff…” he trailed off.

“I… I’d like to think about it… no, I want to try it,” she finished her cheeks redenning.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to push.”

“I’m sure,” she said with a nod.

Cord's voice dropped to a whisper. “Okay, first ones on me. Follow me.”

Cord led her to a dimly lit back room that was crammed with discarded free weights and dumbbells not found on the public floor. He rummaged through a battered gym bag, pulling out a vial filled with a clear liquid and a package of syringes.

Sarah's breath hitched. This wasn't following a workout plan or chugging protein shakes; this was a line she hadn't intended to cross.
Cord seemed to sense her hesitation. "Cold feet?" he asked, his voice devoid of judgment. “It’s okay.”

“No,” she said, with a voice firmer than she felt.

Cord prepped the syringe with practiced efficiency and Sarah watched the clear liquid fill the vial. “Okay, then bend over and pull your leggings down.”

There was a raw vulnerability in the act, a surrender to the unknown and have a stranger touch her in a more sensual way than Mark had in months. “This will make me stronger,” she whispered.

“Much,” he said, tapping her firm alabaster glutes and then inserting the shot. The moment the cool liquid breached her skin, a jolt of energy surged through her. It wasn't pain, but a tingling warmth that spread outwards from the injection site, a current coursing through her veins. It felt almost...sensual, a forbidden pleasure rippling through her muscles, awakening a dormant power within her.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2024, 04:01:57 am »
Yes. The sooner she ditches Mark and moves on to Cord the better. K++++

Offline quick

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2024, 05:39:52 am »
Excellent! Can't wait for more.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2024, 07:17:19 am »
Hope there will be more. She already outmuscles Mark. Some day she will show him her new strenght.

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2024, 04:30:33 pm »
I was going to heavy edit this section before I put it in the anthology but never got around to it when I dropped the story. Hope this part is okay...
---
Sarah felt her growth accelerate over the next few weeks and new strength came hand in hand. She put away the money she received from teaching ballet for the gear and new outfits. When she walked by Mark in her first one, a fitted tank and leggings that accentuated her growing muscles, he only grunted a noncommittal response. His eyes remained glued to the TV.

Later that day, while attempting to open a jar of pickles, Mark let out a frustrated groan. Sarah, with a nonchalant shrug, effortlessly twisted the lid off, the metal cap popping with a satisfying snap. “Looks like I loosened it,” he managed somewhat unconvincingly.

“Yeah, that’s probably it,” she responded. Mark looked up at her and saw something different. There was an aura about her.

“Babe, you’re looking good. Maybe we should have sex or something tonight.”

“Maybe, there’s always a first,” she responded.

“Don’t talk shit to me,” he yelled. Sarah ignored him and walked out the door. Just like the previous months, there would be no sex that night, but more and more often she was releasing her own steam. Her sex drive, long since dormant, was well - on steroids and she couldn’t get enough of it but Mark still paid her no heed.

Sarah didn’t need him. After a long workout, she’d inevitably come home sweaty and slick and surrender to the intoxicating sensation of her own touch. Dropping onto the bed before her shower the need enveloped her. Her body had become a vessel for the purest form of ecstasy. The gentle caress of her fingertips against her warm, wet slit elicited moans of pleasure from her lips. It was always a quick episode of self indulgence though because her greatest joy was the gym.

She’d been getting to the gym earlier, devouring protein, and focusing on building strength. At the gym, every rep, every set, was a defiance against Mark’s dominance. Soon enough, taut muscles replaced soft curves.

At first, the changes were subtle. There was a slight increase in muscle definition here and her recovery increased. She was never sore after workouts anymore. It was as if her body wanted more work.

As the days turned into weeks, Sarah's metamorphosis accelerated with breathtaking speed. Her t-shirts, once loose and flowing, now strained against her broadening shoulders and thickening biceps. One morning, Mark reached for the milk carton from the fridge, only to find Sarah's hand already there. Her grip was firm. He tugged, surprised by the resistance. “Woah, there, tigress,” he chuckled, a nervous tremor in his voice. Sarah simply raised an eyebrow and passed him the carton.

Day in and day out, Sarah reveled in her growth and particularly her increased strength. Chiseled definition replaced soft curves and her skinny up and down frame became a hulking V-tapered shape. Shoulders broadened, arms became riddled with striations, and her legs became thick… really thick.

She flexed her quadriceps, and a satisfied grin stretched across her face. Beneath the tight skin, the muscles pulsed with a life of their own. They simply bulged with raw strength and the thickness resembled the columns of granite beheld on Greek temples. The sweep of her hamstrings and the sinewy lines could be seen even through the fabric of her tights. Squatting with the barbell she was now doing effortlessly would have crippled her a few months ago. Her muscles craved more weight -- more challenges -- more growth.

Heads swiveled as she walked by, whispers erupting in her wake. Even the seasoned female bodybuilders couldn't help but steal a second look. As she moved over to the dumbbells and sat doing an endless drop set of concentration curls a man nearby blurted out nervously, "those are some serious arms!" Her arms now featured veins snaking across her biceps and triceps ragged rivers and their bluish-green tendrils pulsed with every contraction. With each curl of the dumbbell, the sinews beneath her skin danced a hypnotic jig. Finally, she dropped the weights with a thud. Raising her arms into a mighty flex, the muscles welled up into a colossal peak, striated with veins that resembled miniature lightning bolts pulsing beneath the taut skin. Even the deltoids capping her shoulders dwarfed the heads of most men in the gym. Dense and powerful she knew that she was now skirting the boundaries of what most considered feminine, but she still wanted more. It was once solely about strength but had become a complete transformation that pushed the very definition of what a woman could be.  From ballet dancer to bodybuilder...

A sly grin stretched across her face. Soon, Mark will find out. And the thought, once a flicker of defiance, now burned with an intensity that mirrored the power coursing through her veins. The prospect sent a surge of anticipation through her. It was going to be fun, indeed. But more importantly, it was going to be a day of reckoning.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2024, 08:13:24 am »
Oh boy! Mark is in trouble! I love it! K+!

Offline KingClown

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2024, 08:35:32 am »
😍

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2024, 02:32:04 am »
Hope that she retains enough kindness to begin a relationship with Cord. K++++

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2024, 03:53:41 am »
Now daily, Cord took her back into what she affectionately called ‘ the lab.’ Under Cord's watchful eye, Sarah welcomed each injection. There was a primal thrill in surrendering herself to the liquid, a sense of liberation in embracing the power it bestowed upon her. Sarah’s senses felt heightened, her body alive with a newfound sensitivity to the warmth and allure of the liquid.

“No side effects yet. You’re amazing, Sarah.”

“Nope, nothing,” she confirmed.

“I’ve never seen anyone take so much without any side effects.”

“No side effects. Nothing other than a lot of growth.”

“I can see that,” he said taking her in. “It’s hard to miss.”

“For some…” she said, reflecting on how Mark seemed entirely oblivious to her new size and strength.

“I’d like more, so what’s next?” She said raising an eyebrow.

“Then we can up the dosage,” he said shaking his head in amazement. “We can cycle off the weak shit and add Tren, Anadrol, and Masteron. We should increase your growth hormone too.”

"Well, let’s not waste any time,” she declared, pulling down her shorts to reveal her naked, unyielding glutes. Cord’s gaze lingered on Sarah’s sculpted buttocks. Her glutes weren’t a smooth dome, but a landscape of rolling hills carved by deep valleys of striations.  The vast hills flowed gracefully into the smaller gluteus medius and minimus on either side. The effect created a teardrop shape that tapered toward her disturbingly thick, striated leg biceps.

Already the back of her legs wouldn't be out of place on a competitive bodybuilder. “They’re looking incredible,” he remarked. “But with the new stack, they’re going to be even more impressive.”
Cord gave her the first of three injections.

Sarah’s eyes fluttered closed and an erotic smile played on her lips. She clenched and unclenched her fists, savoring the unfamiliar sensation. “Oooh,” she cooed. “I can feel it. It’s like every cell in my body is... awake.”

“Uh-huh,” Cord confirmed as he prepared the next injection. “This one may hurt a little but after… it feels like… Well, it’s hard to describe.”

The small needle hit her like a punch but just as quickly she felt like her whole body shuttered. As the liquid traveled through her veins, a warmth bloomed in her core, spreading outwards like a tide. It wasn't a burning sensation, but a comforting heat, a subtle hum that resonated deep within her muscles. Sarah's muscles seemed to swell and ripple beneath her skin, their contours sharpening in the moment. Veins fluttered beneath the surface of her skin as if searching for space around the mighty muscles. "Impossible," she breathed, reveling in the feeling of growth, seemingly on the spot. She closed her eyes and focused on the unfamiliar yet invigorating physicality of the feeling. With every heartbeat, she could feel the power of the injection coursing through her veins.

“This one’s even better,” Cord grinned, his touch sending a shiver of delight down Sarah’s spine as he tapped her other butt cheek and injected more liquid.

"I don't know how it could be," she marveled, but the minute the liquid hit her bloodstream her hands instinctively started following the curves of her body. Her fingertips danced across her skin, tracing delicate patterns along her curves and valleys, until she started caressing her bosoms.

Her nipples, hardened with arousal and begged for attention. Sarah eagerly obliged as her touch sent ripples of sensation racing through her body. With each tug and twist, she felt her arousal building, her senses heightened to a fever pitch. It was as if every inch of her body was awakening to the power at her core. Cord watched in awe as Sarah lost herself in the throes of ecstasy, her movements becoming more frenzied with each passing moment.

Lost in the throes of ecstasy, Sarah surrendered herself completely to the pleasures of the flesh. Finally, as the waves of pleasure began to recede, Sarah stopped, her cheeks flushed with heat as she glanced shyly at Cord. "Uh, sorry," she stammered, feeling a blush creeping across her skin. "I've just never felt..."

“Don’t worry about it,” Cord chuckled. “That’s the most I’ve ever given to a woman and it’s kind of fun to see the results."

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2024, 05:47:06 am »
Awesome stuff. Can't wait for next chapter to see her growth in action.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Wife Training

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View