Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575344 Posts in 73144 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:01:26 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jana Purdjaková
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jana Purdjaková  (Read 98552 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Jana Purdjaková
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2013, 02:07:08 pm »
does she live and train in Bratislava?
I believe she lives in Poprad.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2013, 02:07:08 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2013, 08:14:55 pm »
Trenčin 2013  Eva Horváthová & Jana Purdjaková

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2013, 08:23:04 pm »
What a beautiful gal....love the whole look.  Just plain sweet. 

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2013, 08:33:37 pm »
Yes, she is great, Alison. She was the most titled FBB in the world, but not sure if that still stands. She has had a few set backs recently, and looks like she will try Physique in future. She has not taken her second places so well, after years of winning everything she entered.  I hope she changes her mind, FBB to Physique is proving to be a harder road to take if your reasoning is to win a contest. Look at the loads of FBB's who crashed seriously in Physique contests.

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2013, 08:38:47 pm »
Timmon...Physique came in after my time.  ( I know it's hard here in limited space) What is the criteria?.  For Jana, for example....what would have to be different for her to be up to winning speed in the physique category?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2013, 09:09:41 pm »
Timmon...Physique came in after my time.  ( I know it's hard here in limited space) What is the criteria?.  For Jana, for example....what would have to be different for her to be up to winning speed in the physique category?
Alison, the actual IFBB guidelines are here http://www.ifbb.com/pdf/Women_Physique_Rules_150712.pdf
Physique was introduced in 2011 by the IFBB, as a sort of catch up for NABBA's Figure category, that they had for years before the IFBB realised they needed it.
My description is that it is a sort of next stage up from IFBB / NCP Figure ie it is Figure only flexing.

The physique is assessed in round one, much like it is in Figure  with rotating poses. But like FBB, there is a flexing round for comparisons and posing routines. Bicep shots are made with outstretched fingers instead of a fist, so it is supposed to be a more feminine flex!

Athletes are not supposed to be as ripped, and the physique is supposed to be softer than FBB, and complexion , facially and skin tone of the body is taken into consideration, and general grooming etc. More control over posing suits, but they have not gone as far as the wearing of high heels, as some federations did.

What does Jana have to do to win Physique? I'd have to be a head judge to get that one right!
My guess is that  Jana, not being as massive as the USA pro's, is in a good state already to convert to Physique. She would need to lose a lot more mass, be less cut, and possibly lose some of her V shape, and lots off her thighs.

However, Physique is still evolving, and the judging is as erratic as the rest of the sport! For example, Olga Belyakova won the FBB title at the Worlds, beating the previous multi time winner Jana into 2nd place. Olga was less cut and smaller than Jana, another crowd shocker.
Despite this success, 3 weeks later, a downsized Olga entered a Physique contest, and didn't place! So if World FBB champ Olga, smaller than Jana, bombs out in Physique (why did she do it?. Stay in FBB if you are on a roll!), who knows what Jana will have to do!

Fact is, the Physique girls of today, are much more ripped and defined, and bigger, than the girls who won the first contest.

For me, the great thing about Physique is that FBB's have come out of retirement to enter this category so we see many old faces again, plus FBB's who would have retired, now have a category they can try, thus we see them around for longer. The greatest success is for Figure and Fitness who want to try a flexing contest, without taking the massive leap to full blown FBB. So Physique really does fill a gap very well. But if you enter for high placings, probably a  better bet for those going up from Fitness and Figure, rather than down from FBB!

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2013, 09:39:23 pm »
Interesting.   Thanks.   Can't help but sense this judging thing is as annoying today as it was in my era.  Well, Jana is a beautiful gal...It would seem she could do well as a fitness photo model. She has that appeal that Rachael and Cory had back in the day...and still today actually.

tarasbuljba

Jana Purdjakova
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2013, 11:33:32 pm »

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2014, 02:11:07 pm »

Offline alison brundage

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2014, 02:27:18 pm »
What a bicep peak !

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female muscle addict
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2016, 08:36:26 am »

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female muscle addict
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2016, 09:22:22 am »

Offline Paul1966

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2018, 11:20:43 am »
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline tomahok

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2020, 06:48:17 am »
Jana Purdjakova 1997

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2024, 06:13:52 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  European Female Bodybuilding & Physique Competitors  |  Jana Purdjaková

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View