• #31 by rom553 on 22 Jul 2013
    • rom553
  • #32 by sa2009 on 24 Jul 2013
  • #33 by leowu on 29 Jul 2013
  •  :areyouchicken:
  • #34 by Caze on 30 Jul 2013
    • Caze
  • #35 by zig563 on 30 Jul 2013
  • Sharon's unwanted neighbor. She was growing fast at this time. Good outdoors video. I think it was shot in the fall in nearby Connecticut. Impulse was out of Norwich.
  • #36 by jim37 on 31 Jul 2013
  • I hope its not true,but I heard that Sharon has passed away.
    • jim37
  • #37 by lovefbbs on 01 Aug 2013
  • Is true, news was on Facebook and female muscle.com. Very sad, she wasn't even 50. Don't know what she died of?
    • lovefbbs
  • #38 by Old Surehand on 01 Aug 2013
  • Is true, news was on Facebook and female muscle.com. Very sad, she wasn't even 50. Don't know what she died of?

Thanks for the info. I had heard this earlier in the day, but then some one debunked it, saying that her character in a movie died. I checked her page at IMDB and it showed that she hadn't appeared in a movie since 1995. There's always a possibility that not every movie, especially a low budget one, is listed in IMDB, so I decided to wait  for one of you guys to confirm it. There has also been a couple of reliable sources that confirmed her death. A major loss for women's bodybuilding. May she rest in peace.
  • #39 by racerx009 on 01 Aug 2013
  • That's really sad news. Sharon was something special. RIP.
    • racerx009
  • #40 by zig563 on 01 Aug 2013
  • Sad if true. What did she die from? She came back a few years ago and was doing some wrestling and training and then kind of disappeared. Is there an obituary that confirms the story?  She did do alot of juice and change her look remarkably over the years. She was pretty small when she first started and then the voice change and heavy use. That said...she looked ok in person ...and her recent video work showed she was ok. She has been dormant of late after coming back with some interest which makes me think she may have been ill the last 2 or 3 years. That is only speculation. She was nice in person. Kind of shy, but nice.
  • #41 by john540 on 04 Aug 2013
  • Any news?
    • john540
  • #42 by krajo on 04 Aug 2013
  • Any news?

Seems like the fishiest death report ever. Hope it's a hoax.
  • #43 by EI9 on 08 Aug 2013
  •    I have some sad news that I just heard that Sharon Marvel Had passed away a few days ago at the age of only 49! she was a winner and champion to the sport of women's bodybuilding and appeared in some of the biggest stages of the sport, Miss Olympia, Jan Tana Classic and hopefully still be around Miss International. Its the second big loss that we had this year, Denise Gerald died back in march.  to the family of Sharon you have my deepest sympathy and may she be wowing them up in heaven with her style, beauty and grace.
    Rest in peace, Sharon, we love You! :'(
    • EI9
  • #44 by Timmon on 08 Aug 2013
  • Very sad news. Only internationally known bodybuilder to be born in my home town in the UK,  April 14, 1964. One of the golden age FBB's, rest in peace Sharon.
  • #45 by beowulff on 09 Aug 2013
  • Yeah, there's another thread about it.

Still seems a bit "unconfirmed."
    • beowulff
Pages:
Actions