Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579635 Posts in 73839 Topics by 29378 Members - Latest Member: Newslimer May 13, 2024, 12:56:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  Katka Kyptova " I wanna compete in Physique" (february 2013 interview)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Katka Kyptova " I wanna compete in Physique" (february 2013 interview)  (Read 10190 times)

DEA

Interview with Katka for Ronnie.cz (from February 2013)
http://kulturistika.ronnie.cz/c-14588-katerina-kyptova-chci-soutezit-v-kategorii-physique.html
Translated from Czech and simplified by me

Ronnie.cz: You said it was your last season as a fbb. Is this decision still valid?
Katka: Yes. The competition in Moscow was my last as a fbb.

Ronnie.cz: I see you are quite leaner, than you used to be. BTW, it fits you better. Is this a way you´d like to follow?
Katka: Yes. It´s the way I like to turn to. I still like BB, but it´s currently somewhere else, where I´d like to go and I reached the limit which I do not want to cross. All we know it´s about... and I got only one health and wanna have family, kids... But  I like competing, that´s why I want to compete in the new category “Physique”.

Ronnie.cz: What´s your feeling about the category? Most people don´t know what to expect, the judges what to judge...
Katka: That´s right. I don´t know it either. They don´t want big muscles nor muscle separation, so I´m still a bit afraid that I´ll be too big. I wanted to test it first and go to Arnold Classics to Brazil, but they forbade it to the Europeans. But the category should be newly at World championship, so I´d like to go there. So I´ll be preparing for September, when there is the World championship in Ukraine, where I ´d like to win my profi card, for which I have been fighting for two years.

Ronnie.cz: So, you still aim into profis?
Katka: For sure! The atmosphere and the fans are completely different to amateurs. I´ve been competing for 13y and don´t being interested to be an amateur any more. But still I don´t expect to compete another 10y. I´m getting into an age when I start thinking about a family.

Ronnie.cz: Any plans about it? When do you expect kids etc.
Katka: I just talk about it. :-) Many things to do. So not in 3y, at least.

Ronnie.cz: If you want to be less muscular, leaner – do your training change? You are known for your intense hardcore trainings...
Katka: Well, not very good for me. I love both heavy weights and lot of cardio. At first, when being a fbb, I was a bit scared of cardio in order not lose muscles, so in this sense it´s perfect – I don´t have to scared any more. But now I´m scared of heavy weights, because I love them but still have to get rid of them to lose some muscles. Not easy.

Ronnie.cz: You are very strong, you benched 135kg and now you should exercise with 40kg. Boring, eh?
Katka: Well, I train with a weight which makes me feel my muscle. And my strength is lower now. But I like. I´m even thinking of taking part in the European benchpress championship which takes place in Slovakia this year. But as I said, I feel weak. My trainings depended on food. I lower both sacharids and proteins, and I feel it. I ate 600g of sacharides and 270 of proteins a day, nowadays it´s 200 and 120g. I reduced it a lot the my bodyweight still remains. A lot of friends of mine envy that, but I´m not that happy.

UK_Fan

Re: Katka Kyptova " I wanna compete in Physique" (february 2013 interview)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 05:38:36 pm »
I'm not surprised at this - she's been "uming and ahring" about this for over a year now (she announced her "retirement" from BBing this time last year, but kept going for the Arnold Europe), and to be honest, apart from her glorious calves and pecs, she hasn't got the genetics to keep up with the really big HW girls at pro level, and she was starting to show some quite obvious "male" side effects of drug-use (quite a lot of facial hair at times), which would seriously detract from her very beautiful looks (a real plus for her if she competes in physique as she'll look very feminine at the right size for her, not like some FBBs who downsize and just look like smaller versions of their previous selves).  Hopefully she'll (eventually at least, when the judging settles down as its new) do well here.  Best of luck to her.

DEA

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 09:27:26 am »
This has been a looong discussion - wheather fbb should be just a sport or some beauty contest. Launching two categories is a good way for me - you won´t limit the "big girls" with some bullshits about a necessity for being feminine and also won´t force those, who like muscles but do not want to go to the extreme...

But in the end, it always existed in the "Fitness" cathegory, later on "Figure"... and nowadays "Physique"... Names change and I hope it´s the final change which fixes it for some time.

Anyway, good luck to Katka from me, too.

Offline beelzebub

• Activity:
    3.33%
I am looking forward to seeing her in her physique shape for lately I felt she looked a bit masculinized. Maybe she was gettin to hard on he roids. But one never knows. Her descision seems wise to me though. 

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2015, 10:49:36 pm »
When did she have facial hair?

I'm not surprised at this - she's been "uming and ahring" about this for over a year now (she announced her "retirement" from BBing this time last year, but kept going for the Arnold Europe), and to be honest, apart from her glorious calves and pecs, she hasn't got the genetics to keep up with the really big HW girls at pro level, and she was starting to show some quite obvious "male" side effects of drug-use (quite a lot of facial hair at times), which would seriously detract from her very beautiful looks (a real plus for her if she competes in physique as she'll look very feminine at the right size for her, not like some FBBs who downsize and just look like smaller versions of their previous selves).  Hopefully she'll (eventually at least, when the judging settles down as its new) do well here.  Best of luck to her.

fredzeppelin

She'll get lost in the pack when she moves to physique. Her model good looks gave her a real
edge in bodybuilding, it will be lost when she moves to physique.

Offline charliepanayi

• Activity:
    0%
You do realise this article is two years old and she has long since moved to Physique, right?
User is currently banned [View]

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

Forum Saradas  |  Extra info on Female bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Interviews with female bodybuilders  |  Katka Kyptova " I wanna compete in Physique" (february 2013 interview)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View