Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576042 Posts in 73279 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 07:38:59 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2009 Olympia Flex Bikini Model Search Results
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 2009 Olympia Flex Bikini Model Search Results  (Read 6414 times)

Offline Saradas.Org

• Ordem e Progresso
  • Admin
  • Activity:
    100%
  • I ♥ Saradas
    • I ♥ Saradas
2009 Olympia Flex Bikini Model Search Results
« on: October 01, 2009, 08:46:28 am »
Congratulations to Amanda Latona for taking home the top spot at the year’s FLEX Bikini Model Search contest. I was shared my thoughts on the competition after the prelims however when you look at the top 16, it was a good lineup. Keep in mind I was not being critical of the contest, the contest is a HUGE opportunity for women to get noticed. My hope is that women do a bit more research and present themselves better in future events. It’s the nature of the beast when you have an open competition. Some people may have entered because they lost weight and felt good about themselves. Other women appeared to be slightly delusional thinking they are a top FITness model, and leaves you wondering… Have you ever picked up and looked at FLEX magazine? The other part of this contest is being a spokesmodel. That means you need to be able to articulate well and not sound like a dufus when asked questions.

As you can see the top five women look the part of what a FITness model should look like. Amanda was without question the favorite in the audience and the clear winner in my opinion. Mary has a good look in the runner-up position and Tianna Ta improved her stage presence and tightened up her physique from Team Universe. Props to the women in the top five as well as the other women who brought a fit physique to this competition.

1. Amanda Latona
2. Mary Jarmolawich
3. Tianna Ta
4. Michell Goulet
5. Shannon Rockweiler
6. Tatum Miranda
7. Lauren Rush
8. Natalia Muntean
9. Krissy Richards
10. Fernanda Rocha
11. Katie Barnes
12. Ashley Zito
13. Tiffany Radzwill
14. Lindsay Huber
15. Deborah Cochrell
16. Kelly Willis

I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini Contest Photos & News  |  2009 Olympia Flex Bikini Model Search Results

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View