Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577899 Posts in 73551 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 02, 2024, 09:05:29 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  What is your most read story?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What is your most read story?  (Read 47727 times)

Offline dtchdude

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: What is your most read story?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 12:35:39 pm »
The TheValkyrie page got deleted, but all older pages can be found on the wayback machine

http://web.archive.org/web/20130313033618/https://www.*****.com/stories/kane/

Some of my favourite stories:

-Seldom Lasts "A half hour to kill", "Before he Cheats", "Delivery Boy"
-Painseeker "The Dojo" 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 12:35:39 pm »

Offline MrPeric

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2019, 01:10:48 pm »

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2019, 04:31:19 pm »
The virus  by gbm,old story but very  good,go on devient page i have some drawings i hade made by Jupiter  of the story,my screen name on that site is ame3cv62
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2019, 10:41:54 am »
My user name on devient is cv62ame3 not ame3cv62

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2019, 10:42:37 am »
I also have the story

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2019, 01:28:24 pm »
Also  Miles Endeavor "hidden potential "great story,and all of his other stories  a great also,on the © Saradas site( which has gone missing), Muscles of Mercy kind of violent  but good.

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2019, 01:30:47 pm »
I guess this site is the new © Saradas site

Offline Acidarrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2019, 10:02:39 pm »
What are some of the best Girl on Girl stories you all have read? Women being turned on by another woman's huge muscles is totally my thing, Whether one or both of them are muscle beasts it doesn't matter. Sarahs Discovery is totally amazing and Allie the Beefcake by Sheldor on DA is one of the best.

Offline Adam_S

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2019, 07:41:27 pm »
I don't read as much as I used to, but someone else posted the link...the Dominating My Husband series was epic. The author captures the woman's inner dialogue perfectly.

I wrote several back in the day (2006 - 2010) or so as FBB Fantasy. a few of mine got like 1500 hits on Valkyrie when I published them. It was pretty flattering TBH. Blog link used to be in all my posts I'll try to add it again.

Offline mattu

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2019, 09:28:59 pm »
Several candidates. Some Jim Lake stories. Reallydudes stories had a great attraction. And Industrialflesh! His Socsis story has always been a big favourite, amongst others. And how great - it inspirered someone to write a follow up!

Offline Idylls

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2019, 08:33:55 am »
The Golden Rule by MilesEndeavor

That story broke me.

I don't think I'm empathic but I felt every hit, every insult, the pain and desperation the guy endured. It's far from perfect with the author pretty much handwaved the resolution; I can't imagine the trauma the guy experienced would be resolved by some talk and sex. I really didn't like how the women were absolved of their guilt for being bullies.

I was broken up by that story for weeks, I was out. I stopped doing my routines like exercise, meditation and even shaving. I was at a daze at work. For 3 days after reading it I only slept 4 hours. The last time I recall I was like that was when I suffered from depression. Somehow, all the times I was
abused and bullied, those that I ignored or had forgotten came back to the surface. I had to hold on to the thoughts of when I stood up and fought back so I can rise up from becoming a victim again.

This story changed how I view stories from this fetish, I'm more discerning now. I'm glad I found it again a little over a month ago. I quit a lot of sites because of it when I first read it years before. Good thing because a large number of stories of this fetish is just sick.

It's my most read story because I had to read it again and again and again to rise up. The story for all intents was about standing up to bullies and fighting for your self respect even at cost of everything. It even had the perfect ending, the guy walking out to sunshine. Which is so similar to the continuing story of my life.

Offline davar79607

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2019, 08:04:06 pm »
 :singing: Most delightful Ways by BOS

Offline yc2201

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2019, 03:24:51 am »
I'm flattered to see "Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination" come up in this discussion.  If I had to narrow my list down to three it would be:
1) Sister-in-Law by Martin Kane - Great story about a sexy woman using her muscles to surprise, then intimidate then dominate a guy.
2) Grandma Kicks Ass by Jeremy - I love the role reversal involved in having a little old lady be an unstoppable muscle beast.
3) You Call That a Muscle? by GBM - This was the first female muscle story that I ever read.  It's a little silly, but I love it.

Grandma Kicks Ass by Jeremy <- Great story!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2019, 03:49:40 am »
Wow, thanks so much guys, glad that my story inspired you both!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2019, 03:41:42 pm »
Most read stories has to be Annie Ample 9 (practically regard it as a bible for Female Muscle), Annie Ample 13, Annie Ample 14 (Treasure Chest), and others of Michele LeMuscle.

Also revisit often Fragilisitc's stories like The Village, Smushed, and the wrestling one with the gigantic twins.

Djubre's Megan story (At Home, and The Gym being my favorite).

Dmaynard's Shelly 3 Long Crushing Summer has perhaps one of the best scenes in my years reading FMG... Where she's being shot by SWAT and cops to no effect, crushes a platoon of them, and then lifts a van, crushes it to 1/3 with everyone inside, then proceeds to hulk out. So much muscle right there causes all survivors to be enthralled by her and hump her.

Dmaynard's Sistas (forget the chapter), where Laura is so pumped after squashing a jeep with some guys trying escape their compound, and then just squashes one between her breasts leaving only tips of the feet (so gargantuan was her chest).

Also Seldom Last's Facility Felicia's Night Out and his last chapters of Sonja the Barbarian (Sonja literally having sex with an entire village, then having sex with a stone golem turning it to molten lava in orgasm, then reducing a spirit entity into nothingness by just having sex with it... Is one of the most mind-blowing sequential feats ever).

Paul Smith's G Force 2 where Nicola Moore is this girl that proves to be far stronger than the main protagonist, to the point the protag realizes that the difference is similar to how she is infinitely stronger than a regular human)... They have wild sex collapsing through a building, and destroying some cars in the process.

Also revisit Miles Endeavour's Beaten By a Girl often, because was very well written and first FM story I ever read. Always wondered how strong Penny really was, as we just get glimpses of her beating main character (bending a poker into a knot, doing reps with 300 pounds, etc.).

There's also this story called Tamara (has two parts), find myself reading it often.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  What is your most read story?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View