Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572493 Posts in 72087 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:59:06 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to tell a girl you're dating you like their muscles
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to tell a girl you're dating you like their muscles  (Read 5990 times)

Offline Longing4muscledom93

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
How to tell a girl you're dating you like their muscles
« on: October 07, 2019, 01:08:37 am »
Hello,

So I recently have been seeing this girl who used to run track very competitively and consequently has a pretty muscular build. I really her muscles obviously and would love her to flex for me and what not. Any advice on how to express that without seeming off-putting? Thanks

Offline Jarhead300099

• Activity:
    0%
  • No such thing as too female much muscle
    • Patreon
Re: How to tell a girl you're dating you like their muscles
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 02:46:57 am »
I once dated an athletic girl too. For me, I was just upfront with her about it after we were several dates in. I never forced it in conversation, but if the topic of health, fitness, or sports ever came up, I would casually bring up that I liked her muscles. Luckily for me, she would curiously flex at the prompt and I would compliment her on it. Later, I found out it's because she was proud of her muscles, and loved to show off. But I can imagine a girl who is ashamed (for whatever reason) of her muscles reacting differently. If she shies away from the topic when you bring it up, especially if it came up organically, then you'll know she's not the flexing type, and pressing it would be off-putting to her... but if you're lucky, and she flexes for you, then eventually she might even let you feel them :) But if not, you might just have to settle with being patient and waiting for her to finally get comfortable enough with you to show you "her gross muscles"
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/jarhead300099

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 04:23:17 am »
I've found women appreciate when you tell them you like their muscles. I think this happens for a few reasons.

1. They like being noticed for something they worked to possess rather than facial beauty, size of breasts/ass, or even height.
2. Depending on when you bring it up, they also like you so they're often into it as either being interested in what you're interested in or just pleasing you.
3. They may have very rarely encountered people that liked that about them. They've probably been muscular or athletic a long time and it was either a byproduct of their activity and seldom mentioned, they were derided for how big, strong, muscular, good they were, or have dated lots of guys who liked their muscles and appreciate their appeal in that way. So either way you're teaching her something new, or mentioning something she's into.

Even my high school girlfriend, who had one of those politely athleetic bodies that she didn't train, but held onto a little muscle tone on its own, picked up on my musclepreciation. I never outright told her I liked muscle, muscular women, and certainly not massive bodybuilders, but she used to flex for me when we made out. Never asked or anything. She just sensed what I wanted and took it there.

These days, my girlfriends learn pretty quickly that I'm into their muscles, and I mean girlfriend romatncially and as friends. I enjoy encouraging women to get bigger and work harder regardless of whether or not I get to enjoy them directly.

Offline FemFlexUSA

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • FemFlex
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2019, 07:25:42 pm »
What's her insta page? Is she flexing on there at all?  If so, be sure to "like" a flexing pic or 2.

As for the best way to tell someone something...well, you tell them, period. "You've got great arms!"  See how she responds and go from there.

herbicepscam.com - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Offline tg_cyan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 06:07:32 pm »
I used to just walk up to random muscle women (there are a surprising number of them in my city) and tell them I liked their physique. The response is usually positive. If you've been seeing her for a while, she's bound to enjoy the compliment. If you feel good about how she takes that, you can escalate things a little (by touching or kissing her bicep if she pops a flex for you, for instance). It's all about showing her that you're into her. It's a bit delicate, but if you play your cards right, by showing her that you're into her body and the work she puts into it, she might start viewing her muscles and athleticism in a whole new way -- as something core to her sexuality, something she can use to flirt and seduce and tease and please you with. I've seen this happen, and it's always wonderful to see a girl start to view her own body the way I view it, and the delight and increased confidence that engenders.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Adam_S

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • FBB Fantasy
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 08:33:52 pm »
I dated and was married to a woman who captained the track and xc team in college, and am currently married to a woman who exercises intensely 5-6x / week.

The answer is the same. You genuinely compliment them. As others have said, it's not easy to be in *truly* good shape and they'll appreciate it.

...I think what you're really asking is how do you tell a woman you're dating that you've got a legit fetish for muscle on women, and the answer to that is completely subjective and depends entirely on the woman. The college bride was CUT during season, could rep > her bodyweight for squats, bodyweight 1-2x for bench, I could punch her abs (I'm digressing here), etc. She loved sex but would only occasionally indulge me bc it was weird to her. Current wife is same w indulgence, sometimes. But in both cases it was clear that they didnt /don't get off on me loving their muscles as much as I get off on loving their muscles.

It's subjective, and you probably already know how it's gon a be received. There's no way to convince someone it's hot.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 11:59:26 pm »
I think this is something you have to show rather than tell. Even if she is proud of her muscles and sometimes displays them, baldly stating that you like them is like saying you like her tits. It sounds crass and off putting, not seductive.
On the other hand if you are getting a bit touchy (or more) with each other and she notices that your pupils dilate and your breathing gets shallower when you feel her bicep, then the message has been delivered. Now it's up to her how she processes that and reacts. It's not up to you to manage or control that, what will be will be.

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2019, 08:40:30 am »
I posted about this before, but I had a very short affair with a woman in the early 2000's who was number 5 in the Ms. Olympia contest twice I think...we did have sex...and then she confronted me and asked if I had a thing about muscular women...I thought about lying and saying no...but then I told her the flat out truth....my answer was something like this...I have been divorced two years, I knew I want to have sex with a female bodybuilder.  I already knew who you were ad I decided to hire you as my personal trainer and see if anything came of it.  Then you told me you dated guys sometimes, to me that is an opening to attempt to ask you out and I did.  I don't want anything from you and I feel a little guilt about how I did this, you are extremely nice and to have been able to meet you I would do it again. 

We were laying on my futon covered with a blanket and she just rolled on top of me again and said thank you for not making me beat you, laughed a second and then we had sex again...this is true...but I won't say her name, she just happens to live in my hometown.

So I think just tell them you were initially drawn to her because you do love muscles on a woman...I mean why is it a big deal...you don't ask a woman you never spoke to before to dance because you can sense she has a big heart for animals...no you picked her because you thought she was a babe.   I said a little more than what I wrote above...she asked if I was as big as I hoped she was, because she is barely 5 feet tall.  So I told here I wanted to grab her a kiss the moment I saw her for real and I am so turned on by your body you have no idea...I never thought something like this would happen to me.  I think I was just one of many men she has had sex with...her life partner is a woman...and she was married once and she said her husband would beat her up...but that was years earlier and she was just a cool person.  I never told her that I think implants are not my thing, but why would I do something stupid like that....we used to keep in touch and I would get Christmas cards...but that stopped after I moved to Germany...I wish her well.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2019, 04:42:36 am »
What's her insta page? Is she flexing on there at all?  If so, be sure to "like" a flexing pic or 2.

As for the best way to tell someone something...well, you tell them, period. "You've got great arms!"  See how she responds and go from there.

Hahaha I drunkenly did that to this local, heavy duty crossfitter I met and chatted with and she wrote me by the next morning with - "Are you having fun internet stalking me 😜" and it was the most scary/exciting thing ever. So I am totally down with this lol.

Offline JohnMcClane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2019, 05:25:58 pm »
Don't bring it up on your own. Don't bring it up during or before or even after sex either, since women function differently than us, and anything that casts any kind of doubt in their brain ("does he really like me? or am i just a fetish object?") will hurt you.

The best is to just be nonchalant about it. Either just blurt out "your *bodypart* is sexy" some time, or compliment her. Women like to be complimented, and they constantly compare themselves to others. When she mentions a friend with a weight problem, maybe suggest she could give her some advice. Or when she comments on another woman's body, say you find her body more beautiful. When she digs, shrug it off as an everyday thing. Like it's no big revelation (which it isn't really). If you want her to flex for you (don't go crazy with this stuff), you can tell how she feels about it. Feel her up, then do something she likes.

Rule of thumb, don't be creepy, don't be dishonest, don't be needy. Be confident in who you are and what you like, but don't obsess.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2019, 11:04:44 pm »
I like JohnMcClane's response above...but in my many years, I always kind of wait till they sort of expose the muscle and then I act like I hadn't noticed it before and say something fun...
(a perfect line, if you can fit it into conversation because she somehow accidentally flexed or something is "Damn, your arms are on point today...are you lifting like 100 pound dumbbells or something?") ...it's funny and complimentary at the same time...that's the secret!

I was seeing a woman this summer who worked out intensely (5 or 6 days a week). 5'4" about 120 pounds.  Kind of that wiry muscle, not big obviously, but defined.
I didn't mention my muscle fetish at all...obviously.

Anyway, during our first date her bicep kind of flexed while she was grabbing her purse.
I then said "Wow...do you have a little bicep muscle going on there?" in kind of a fun and impressed way.

She could tell I was being complimentary and immediately gave me a quick bicep flex.  I of course complimented her greatly and from then on, she knew I was impressed and would give me little bicep flexes all the time.  (By the way, we would be out to dinner and on several occasions, a female server would compliment her on her arms and that would always garner a little flex and a 5 minute 'workout" discussion)

BTW:
Fit girls do love showing off their muscles if they know you appreciate it.  I dated my brother's neighbor many years ago.  She was mostly a runner, but also worked out at the gym 2 or 3 days a week.  I got really drunk on our second date (we hadn't slept together yet.) and I told her how much I loved her muscular legs.  She told me she thought they were "too big" to which I told her they were perfect.  Anyway, during our 6 month relationship, she used to just randomly flex them for me all the time...it was awesome for sure, but just proved that fit girls do like showing their muscles off!!!

Good luck!  ;)
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline PEABUTR

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2020, 03:46:16 pm »
Came across a short woman had to be under 5 ft. Last warm day of the fall season at a menards lumber store. She was some what on the heavy side looked more solid than fat. Wearing a skirt just below her knees calves were huge shapely and muscular I'm talking double diamonds calf muscles flared on both sides tapering down to her ankles. I promise myself that if I ever come across a woman built like that I tell her how nice her legs looked. Could not stop looking at her legs waiting to get her in a aisle with less people, turning down an aisle got behind her and froze for a second or two she stopped notice me, let me pass by then I told her she must do a lot of walking to have legs like that. She stood there looking at me these old things. If you're talking about your calves I said yes, do you walk a lot she said yes, walk up and down stairs. Did a lot of that working as a cleaning lady for years at a hotel well I told it shows you did some thing right. Said thanks for the compliment and said you're the first to ever notice it looked like I made her day. Caught a glimpse of her by some mirrors flexing her calves muscles and smiling. I thought about talking to her again but left her alone and I'm still kicking myself for it.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2020, 05:56:46 pm »
I've found women appreciate when you tell them you like their muscles. I think this happens for a few reasons.

1. They like being noticed for something they worked to possess rather than facial beauty, size of breasts/ass, or even height.
asked or anything. She just sensed what I wanted and took it there.

I can completely agree with that statement. Women love compliments from men that don't emphasize the obvious.

I had a girlfriend years ago who was tall, 5' 10" in heels, blonde, busty (42 or 44DD), and facially gorgeous. She always complained guys - usually when she was shopping or running errands - "body-parted" her and stared at her breasts. Even women took notice of her figure.

We dated years before I discovered my love of FBBs, which I guess came from tall women like her. Early on in our relationship I did compliment her on her legs and back and asked if she worked out. She had long muscles in her legs, like a swimmer. And her back and shoulders looked like a V. She loved it and giggled, saying, "No, just good genes and diet," and she admitted she did run a few times a week.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2020, 09:41:27 pm »
I concur with some of the other advice in this thread.

I think one of the best approaches is to just be direct and honest. Compliment her body as if you never noticed how big or toned it was.

Honesty is usually the best policy.

O0

Offline quick

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2020, 07:35:45 pm »
Dated a girl in college that worked out on occasion, but never seriously.  Everyone thought she was skinny because she was tall, but she had a lot more muscle than anyone realized.  Full six pack and incredible legs.  During sex she would always naturally flex her abs, quads, and calves when she came.  After a few times of doing it, I started rubbing those muscles as she flexed them and she got the hint.  She brought it up first and I said her muscles were sexy, but never confessed to a full fetish.  From then on, she started flexing all the time whenever she wanted to turn me on.  I'll never forget the day she lifted me under the arms and pinned me to the wall and made out with me unprovoked.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to tell a girl you're dating you like their muscles

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View