Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574221 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 04:15:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper0002000] [nsfw] [gore]
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper0002000] [nsfw] [gore]  (Read 29139 times)

Offline JackKovan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper000] [nsfw] [gore]
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2021, 06:15:56 am »
(cont'd)

Moments after the officials fled, a jubilant Rian dressed in a warmup tracksuit, strode out with signed paperwork welcoming her to men's gymnastics, her cute face split with a sly grin. When asked by a local reporting crew if she had any comments, the muscular 17 year-old girl looked over them, her grey eyes strange, and roughly shoved the reporter and her cameraman into the gym entrance, shutting the doors.

Once inside, both adults became instinctively fearful when they saw the downright nasty, hungry look Rian now had on her face. They watched, increasingly unsettled, as the gorgeous teen gymnast bit her lower lip and then lick her lips, and became aware of a heady virile musk in the small room. The jacked youngster pulled the zip down all the way on her warmup jacket, flooding the area with the overpowering scent of young arousal... But it was the sense of vision that commanded the most attention, for unzipping her warmup top exposed Rian's complete lack of any clothing beneath. Not even a sports bra covered the utterly jacked young torso now revealed. The teen enjoyed the stupefied expressions on the two slack-jawed reporters staring in wide-eyed awe and disbelief at the impossible muscularity of her naked chest and abdomen. The power of an alpha predator on display.

Two monstrous slabs of herculean granite, several inches thick and completely shredded over its entire expanse with crawling veins made a mockery of any notion of male pectoral superiority. Utterly breastless, her bared teenaged girl nipples were flushed and erect, oozing female sexuality on a chest could have been the ultimate masculine ideal for its brutal muscularity. In truth, Rian's unreal chest defied any gender and went well beyond mere humanity... as did the unprecedented blocks of freakish rock that comprised her utterly shredded midriff. The 17 year-old girlhulk was so obscenely ripped, each abdominal brick was actually segmented further into jagged ridges that rose and reformed hypnotically like an ocean of pure muscle with each breath Rian took. Even if they weren't addled by her overwhelming pheromones, the reporters wouldn't have believe their eyes to the unreality of that exposed teenaged torso. Surely nothing could possibly be that muscular. They tried to refocus their eyes, but it was like they were in a dream...or a nightmare?

(to be cont'd)

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2021, 07:13:58 am »
I just want to say that while I do get that you can't let the entire story out at one time, it is a little frustrating that you keep leaving us hanging on a wire, sometimes for days at a time. The story quality is still incredibly high, I totally enjoy each and every sentence, but it's still a little bit of a chore to wait to see how each scenario will pan out, but I guess that is a good thing, because it hooks you into coming back. I look forward to seeing more, hopefully very soon. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline JackKovan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2021, 02:01:38 pm »

(cont'd)

As she watched the two reporters ogling her matchless body muscles start get to drool helplessly, the teen musclebeast chuckled.  In her smoky melodic rasp, Rian purred "This is what the men are up against... ' and with a mere tense of those sinews, turned the relaxed state of her already Mr. Olympia-exceeding front torso into sheer muscular insanity. As she continued tensing, more peaks jutted ever higher, sharpening ridges and individual fibers and veins forming a hellish sculpture of young brawn, her pecs and abs now truly incomprehensible. Slabs had reformed, erupting to entirely ridged, weirdly distended angular megaboulders of untold strength. Blocks were swollen to gnarly pillars, deeply striated across every craggy surface. Veins pulsed everywhere. Rian was so hard, she made diamonds look soft. Both slack-jawed adults were nearly driven to unconsciousness by the onslaught of raw, palpable power that overloaded all their senses.
"...so this is what will CRUSH them. Literally. Like ants."

She pulled down the front of her warmup pants, and showed she didn't believe in underwear either. And what the 17 year-old packed between her huge hellishly shredded legs was at least the equal of the torso above it.   Genitals that were so freakishly muscular Rian just wasn't human anymore. To say the that this gorgeous muscle-marvel was sexy was like saying the sun was a candle. She was the strongest sexiest thing ever.

(to be cont'd)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2021, 04:53:07 pm »
I just want to say that while I do get that you can't let the entire story out at one time, it is a little frustrating that you keep leaving us hanging on a wire, sometimes for days at a time. The story quality is still incredibly high, I totally enjoy each and every sentence, but it's still a little bit of a chore to wait to see how each scenario will pan out, but I guess that is a good thing, because it hooks you into coming back. I look forward to seeing more, hopefully very soon. k+!

I agree.  Releasing 2 or 3 paragraphs at a time is silly.  It really breaks up any continuity the story may have.  Any update should be no less than the equivalent of 1.5 - 2 typed pages of content.

Offline JackKovan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2021, 08:11:53 pm »
It's not silly when it's all you have to work with.
When I linked him to this thread, Reaper decided to rewrite this rather short story midstream and flesh it out more. It's three times as long as it was before, and is now being handed to me piece by piece in revision of what he had originally written. If you all want to wait a week or two for more pieces to accumulate, then I could do that.

Just be aware that the man keeps rewriting his stuff over and over obsessively, and that's why I now put it out there when I get it, so he doesn't get a chance to change his mind as it's already been posted! (He hasn't made me pull posts off yet) Honestly, I don't think this will have ever been posted otherwise.

I'm saying that if you really want to wait, you could be waiting a long long time. I got permission to post Rian and ran with it. You want to wait for 2 pages of text from Reap?

Fine.
JK

Online ffejl

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2021, 08:49:04 pm »
Please, keep posting. I'm delighted to get a new story from Reap, in whatever format he wants it out.

If y'all don't like reading it in short burst, just check this thread less often!  ;)

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    50%
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2021, 12:29:28 am »
It's not silly when it's all you have to work with.
When I linked him to this thread, Reaper decided to rewrite this rather short story midstream and flesh it out more. It's three times as long as it was before, and is now being handed to me piece by piece in revision of what he had originally written. If you all want to wait a week or two for more pieces to accumulate, then I could do that.

Just be aware that the man keeps rewriting his stuff over and over obsessively, and that's why I now put it out there when I get it, so he doesn't get a chance to change his mind as it's already been posted! (He hasn't made me pull posts off yet) Honestly, I don't think this will have ever been posted otherwise.

I'm saying that if you really want to wait, you could be waiting a long long time. I got permission to post Rian and ran with it. You want to wait for 2 pages of text from Reap?

Fine.
JK

I am sure the consensus view is "we will take what we can get."  It's just a shame he is making it challenging.  Good idea though to put what you get from him out there so he is committed to what he has sent you so to speak.   

Offline JackKovan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper0002000] [nsfw] [gore]
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2021, 03:42:11 am »
For better or worse, I think he's been inspired by the Olympics to revisit Rian.  The original story that I started posting sat unchanged for at least a year or two. So I was surprised he added to it.
 And now there's a framework for Es training in a swimming pool. "The Monster in Water"  is just weird sounding, and the scenario reads like typical Reaper but it's a draft. Like I said, must be the Olympics?
 JK

Online ffejl

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2021, 01:34:12 pm »
There's only one thing better than a brand new Reaper story, and that's a bread new Reaper story featuring Esther!!!!! Here's hoping the inspiration holds and he lets you publish it!

Offline JackKovan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2021, 09:23:42 pm »

------------------------------------------

"If you don't want to read GORE, don't read on. This is your last warning."
- reaper0002000

------------------------------------------

(cont'd)

"And this is what they'll fucking worship. Just look at it..." she uttered, clearly lusting over her own inhuman, hulkingly powerful sex meat, "Sooo jacked... Look at all my fuck muscles. So strong. So huge. Harder than steel." she ran her fingers longingly over her monstrous young genitals, encircling her shocking clit and stroked it up once like a man's cock. The stimulation causing an explosion of precum out of her sickeningly sinewed snatch, a volume that dwarfed many men's full loads. Reaching beneath her gender-destroying monstrosity, Rian lovingly scraped her fingernails over her pussy lips, making sure that there was the sound of a distinct clink-clink-clink... The sound of her nails going over something far harder than anything in a normal human body: utterly alien serrations lining the mouth of her dripping vagina. Formed by ridges of ungodly sex muscle striations that gave her actual teeth on her snatch. Rian was so muscular everywhere, both the newswoman and the cameraman's eyes were glazed, unable to absorb any more. The musclegod snickered, "I bet my junk is stronger than both your entire bodies put together. Yeah, everyone will submit to my muscles, to my meat... Starting with you two bitches."

As if intoxicated, both adults stared at her dumbly, speechless, their wills evaporating in the glare of her terrifying muscular supremacy. Rian plucked the oversized, TV-quality video camera from the cameraman like she was taking candy from a baby, the 17 year-old balancing and supporting the 50lb apparatus with just a few fingers. His feeble protest subsided with just one look from those mesmerizing grey eyes. The jacked gymnast held the heavy camera between her two hands in front of her magnificent young torso, muscles bulging everywhere, her bared nipples hard and long, menacing. Both adults were now riveted in place, barely breathing between pants, hearts pounding, and dilated eyes glued to the monstrosity of the muscles and the bristling supersex of the beast before them. Like anyone exposed to the naked extent of Rian's godlike superiority, they were hopelessly aroused, primed for sexual detonation.

Pursing her lips, Rian glanced down at the camera she held, then looked over the flummoxed adults before her. A slight smile tugged at the side of her mouth, and she sexily rasped "Cum for me, sluts. " With a sexy little grunt, the jacked gymnast brought her hands together in a savage most muscular pose. It was as if nothing was between the 17 year-old's hands. She crumpled the entire camera so effortlessly, its heavy duty chassis could have been made of paper mache. Reduced it to splintered, deformed fragments in under a second, to the horrific sounds of glass shattering, plastic disintegrating, metal screeching as it buckled helplessly and then imploded under the unapproachable strength of a godbeast.

A godbeast whose traps now reached her ears. Whose striped pumpkin delts and shotput biceps were now visible, having torn through the sleeves of her jacket like tissue paper. Whose massive, monster pecs were not just separated or striated, but now completely made of individual steel fibers visibly covering every inch of freakish mass, so full and swollen that her sexy nipples pointed straight down to the ground. Whose thick abs were an eight pack of craggy subsegmented  bricks between chiselled corrugated steel slashes. Whose jutting, brutal young sex made genders irrelevant and human bodies insignificant prey.

Their minds transfixed by the display of Rian's immense power, her insane physique, and the animal smell of her teen arousal combined, both adults involuntarily orgasmed at the command of their god, cumming harder and longer than they would have believed possible...and would not stop. Exhausted, they started to wilt, hitting their knees before the almighty 17 year-old musclebeast looming before them as she unclasped her hands. Steel flakes fluttered to the ground from between her palms and fingers, testimonies to her immeasurable young strength.

Before they completely collapsed, Rian grasped their heads, a skull in each grip, and roughly pressed the female reporter's face into her freakishly muscled mound while the male cameraman's face was shoved into her striated ass. She slowly humped her toys, luxuriating in the muffled sounds of facial bones fracturing and the delicious vibrations of their screaming. Rian moaned throatily as more sickening wet crunches came from between her colossal sculpted legs and her ripped ass, letting her mighty meat do its wicked sexy thing, till screams lessened to weak whimpers as she inexorably overcame them. The young musclegod pulled both revoltingly shattered visages from her powerful flesh and murmured "Drink me in worship, worms." Pressing them back in, the beast came in a scalding flood of young heat, all but drowning both adults in torrents of matchless teenaged virility. Rian drew in a long breath that her mangled prey could not, and flaring her enormous lats, also flexed her monstrous pecs in dominant exultation. Her muscular splendor was indescribable. And then the girlgod began to fuck in earnest...

(to be cont'd)

Offline Acidarrow

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2021, 10:03:46 pm »
The writing here is some of the sexiest I've read, but man I hate murder and gore. What a bummer.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2021, 04:09:26 am »
Another really great chapter, I loved what I read. I am not the biggest fan of blood and gore either, but I will say that if the author has the powers of muscle and strength description like reaper has, my worries go right out the window and I enjoy the story greatly. Which I have here again. I really can't wait to see more, especially if Rian shows off her power more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2021, 09:27:36 pm »
meat

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • More Hair Please

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Rian -- The Gymnast Unleashed -- [reaper0002000] [nsfw] [gore]

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View