• #1 by Genivaldo on 14 Mar 2010
  • JeĢssica Sestrem

🌐 IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER - Personal Trainer 💪🏽

• Genivaldo
  • #2 by lazonalover on 04 Dec 2012

• Jessica Sestrem

2012 International Muscle Games

• #3 by UK_Fan on 03 May 2013
  • Here's some more I found on the web...

She looks like a very good prospect - great looking, hourglass figure with nice boobs, wide shoulders, big glutes, all at around 21 years old!  Enjoy!
    • UK_Fan
  • #4 by lazonalover on 03 Feb 2014

• #5 by bruce321 on 26 Apr 2016
  • Has anyone checked out her website
    is it worth giving money to?

That's what I'd like to know.  Been considering signing up but she charges for 3 months...

I've been watching her website since it came out, and I think it's only been updated twice. In my opinion, there's not currently fifty bucks worth of stuff there. It looks like they recently added a lot more videos, but it only takes the total from 4 to 9, and when there'll be more is anyone's guess. I'm not sure why they're using the same price model as Amazing Muscle Beauties, which is an established site with a large amount of material and regular updates.

http://www.curvymusclesensation.com/
  • #6 by BigGirlzRSexy on 09 Jun 2016
  •  "I'm not sure why they're using the same price model as Amazing Muscle Beauties, which is an established site with a large amount of material and regular updates."

My guess is that her website is owned by the same guy/photographer as Amazing Muscle Beauties.  The sites look very similar & he uses that same kind of 3 month pricing.  I once wrote him right after he started his site asking him to consider a $30 a month subscription & he told me that, if he did, some ppl would just grab everything on his site ever so often & then cancel.  I can understand that somewhat but it's still annoying if you're on a limited budget like I am.   
  • #7 by affie on 15 Dec 2016
  • Some gifs from older videos

• affie
  • #8 by affie on 17 Oct 2017
    • affie
  • #9 by affie on 20 Oct 2017
    • affie
  • #10 by affie on 16 Nov 2017
    • affie
  • #11 by Guy Rosen on 04 May 2020
  • #12 by ngorongoro on 25 May 2020

• #13 by SCJames on 19 Jul 2020
  • Jessica Sestrem      IFBB Junior Figure     Italian-Brazilian IFBB
    US Born     DOB 1992    World Traveler      Ju-Jitsu Master
    Height 5ft 8ins (172 cms)    Weight 165lb (75kg)

Billed as a Figure competitor, she looks ready for Physique.

• #14 by bure96 on 28 Jul 2020
  • Jessica Sestrem

• #15 by abekha on 27 Aug 2020
  • Jessica Sestrem

Pages:
Actions