Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572564 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:07:59 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2011  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of Nov/Dec 2011 LARISSA REIS (she wins for 2nd year)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fitness & Figure Goddess of Nov/Dec 2011 LARISSA REIS (she wins for 2nd year)  (Read 12339 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%

LARISSA REIS
Fitness Goddess of November/December 2011

She confirm again her status of Fitness Goddess
qualified for the Fitness Goddess of the year
Congratulations

Link for congratulate with her and invite her on the forum

http://www.larissareis.net/index_new.php?main=contact&entrar=s

Photos of her last contest

2011 IFBB Sheru Classic

Others photos

Bio:

To realize one's purpose in life is a goal that all successful people aspire to. Though sometimes uncertain, if one follows their heart, positions themselves in a positive environment, and surrounds themselves with good people, the end result will no doubt be a happy and rewarding life.

I was born in the Brazilian capital city of Brasilia. I am the only child of two very loving, but strict and demanding, parents who deserve all the credit for helping me to become the women that I am today. From the very beginning a love of sports, competition, and the fitness lifestyle, was a passion of mine. It's a passion that continues to burn in me to this day.

When combined with my natural athleticism, the fitness lifestyle opened up an amazing door of opportunity for me; the chance to enter into the very prestigious world of Playboy as a featured playmate. Being a playmate opened up additional doors and my following opportunity, a marketing campaign for a health food supplement store, exposed me to the world of female figure competition. From that moment, my career path began to crystallize.

I am a practicing Buddhist and owe much of my success to the principals of this philosophy. Buddhism is about self improvement, sharing, and world cooperation with the hope of making the entire world a better place.

I consider it a blessing that my success as a professional figure competitor has given me the opportunity to represent Nutrex, the leading fitness industry supplement company in the world. Nutrex and the IFBB have given me the opportunity to meet, inspire, and experience many exciting and interesting people.

Always remember to follow your heart, work hard, surround your self with good people, and stay positive. If you incorporate these basic principals into your life you will find that nothing is impossible and that your dreams can become your reality.

Competition History :

•'11 Sheru Classic - 6th Place
•'11 Olympia – 10th Place
•'11 New York Pro – 3th Place
•'11 Arnold Classic – 11th Place
•'10 Olympia – 10th Place
•'10 Arnold Classic – 6th Place
•'09 Olympia – 12th Place
•'09 New York Pro – 2nd place
•'09 Atlantic City Pro - 1st Place
•'08 New York Pro - 10th
•'07 World Championship, Barcelona - 2nd Place (Received IFBB Pro Card)
•'06 World Championship, Barcelona - 3rd Place
•'06 Brazilian Championship - 1st Place
•'05 South American Championship - 1st Place
I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2011  |  Fitness & Figure Goddess of Nov/Dec 2011 LARISSA REIS (she wins for 2nd year)

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View