Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573896 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28733 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 16, 2024, 08:35:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mega Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mega Bully  (Read 8369 times)

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Mega Bully
« on: May 12, 2021, 09:13:43 am »
Superman was on the trail of a criminal gang who were operating a live stream death match. People were paying for two men fighting to the death for their entertainment. The whole thing was sick and he was going to put a stop to it tonight.

He had been told the pro fighters involved were abducted against their will and forced to fight by an unknown person with superpowers. His informant didn't seem to know much about the super only that they could beat the toughest men and torture them to death. It was made clear to him that this person had no problem with extreme violence and indeed seemed to revel in it.

While his source didn't know much about the people behind the fights he did know that the next fight was tonight and that it was to be staged in Metropolis right on Superman`s doorstep. Again he was quite vague about exactly where in the city it would take place but as he said that should be enough for someone like Superman to go on. So here he was  walking carefully into an unused warehouse that was drawing way too much power.

He found a smartly dressed woman in her mid thirties standing alone in in the floodlit centre  of the building. When she saw Superman she smiled and as he emerged into the light she began to talk  not to him but a watching audience, Ladies and gentlemen here he is right on time the main attraction in tonight's death match SSUPERMANN!

Superman had been about to take hold of the woman’s arm when she said that and couldn't help but stop and ask why do you you think I am going to take part in your death match? The lady just smiled up at him, because you are here and fighting is the only way to save your life, she whispered. And now ladies and gentlemen, she went on, his challenger our enforcer Sussie!

Out of the gloom behind the woman emerged a little girl of ten or eleven wearing a bath robe tied at the waist which reached down to her ankles. She seemed to be a pretty girl with her blonde ponytail, although the robe hid her body she did appear rather bulky and there was something off in her appearance. Maybe it was the confident smirk on her face as she looked the man of steel up and down.

Superman returned his gaze to the Woman. what makes you think I am going to take part in your ridiculous fight? He asked.  Simple she replied your very life depends on it. As she said it Sussie untied her robe and shrugged it off too reveal an extraordinary muscular body. Superman blinked and stared he had never seen a bigger, more ripped body on any man never mind a little girl .

Her smirk only got bigger as she hit a double bicep pose which even the man of steel couldn't help but feel intimidated by. Mother she said he is going to die fighting is just giving himself hope. Superman was appalled that a child so young could be made so cruel but the woman just shrugged at him and said she is what she is we never tried to make her like this. She has been in complete control since she could work out what she wanted .

Daddy explained the girl  controls the broadcast, he is a tech wiz and also your mole, Mother helps where she can and I just Love being stronger and tougher than anybody else I am the superbully because I love hurting people. What Is the point of ripping the wings off of insects when you can rip the arms and legs off big tough guys two or three at a time. You see Superman they were never made to fight each other only me.

As Sussie was speaking she was also slowly circling her pray while he turned to keep her in-front of him. Well they really weren't much of fights more me doing what I wanted to them, Daddy says I have a fantastic imagination for a twelve year old. the sick grin which accompanied that last remark chilled Superman to his core.

Out of the corner of his eye Superman could see the Woman edging out of the lit area into the shadows. He reached out to grab her but she suddenly moved at a speed even he could not match and in the same instant a tiny hand slapped him with a force greater than any blow he had ever experienced. One slap and he was knocked down by this young girl.

Superman could feel were she had left a red handprint on his cheek it stung like crazy. Enraged he tried to leep up but a tiny foot on his chest pinned him down. He could not believe the size of her calf muscles as she stood over him seemingly unconcerned by the strongest man on the planet's attempts to shift her foot.

This is between you and me whimp try and touch my parents again and you will die more slowly and more painfully, do you understand.  Sussie withdrew her foot and stepped back allowing Superman up.  The woman had vanished by the time the man of steel regained his feet and now his opponent had his undivided attention, the strength and speed she had demonstrated demanded it.

Superman darted in to deliver a punch to the girls stomach. Sussie didn’t even try to block she just laughed as a blow that could wreck a tank bounced ineffectively off her abbs. Superman was stunned and tried again holding nothing back this time shattering his knuckles against the girls impenetrable barrier of muscle . Awww did that hurt ?she asked here let me show you how to do it . With a single punch she reduced Superman to a winded wreck on his knees with his head on the floor .

Clark had never come so close to vomiting before as he struggled to pull himself together after the single punch so fast he had never seen it coming, what ever this child was he needed to take her very seriously. After a couple of seconds just as he was getting it together and beginning to get up his head rose straight into a massive muscular trap. Sussies thighs enveloped his entire head and a quick flex made sure of a muffled scream from the man of steel who was completely at her mercy in a standing head scissors.

Sussie kept him like that for some time playing to the cameras hitting poses, making Superman cry as he futility struggled to escape. It was now obvious that this was a complete mismatch while the planets greatest hero was giving his all to try and break free the young girl looked completely relaxed and at ease this was very obviously easy for her.

When Sussie released her grip on Superman's head he flopped back down to lay panting at her feet his face bright red.  She quickly moved to put him into a full nelson using the hold to lift the man of Steel to his knees while she stood her full height. every time she tightened the hold he would tense and scream only to flop down as she relaxed it. Sussie’s benefactor had given her a list of holds and humiliations he would like to see the man of  steel put through and she did not aim to disappoint him.

She decided to change things up for the next hold instead of linking her hands under Superman's chin she grabbed it with her left hand and preformed the camel clutch single handed while pumping her massive right  bicep. As she continued to play to the cameras Sussie was almost pulling Superman's head from his shoulder using only one hand. When he was close to passing out from the pain Sussie let Superman drop again.

While Superman was moaning and trying to get himself together Sussie calmly turned around to grab his ankles for a Boston crab. As soon as she lent back her victim was squealing like a pig the disks in his lower back almost popping out under the pressure the young girl was applying. In truth his tormentor was a little disappointed while she had no doubt she was win easily she had expected more of a challenge but he was just as easy as the rest.

She was really just running through the rich guys requests now as she moved on to a choke hold a massive bicep squeezing Superman's throat until he passed out. When she had rendered him unconscious Sussie let him drop at her feet and placing a tiny foot on his body ensuring that even as he slowly came around Superman was going nowhere. Flexing while she stood waiting for Superman to fully come round she gave her public what they wanted.

while her daughter was showing off for the cameras Sussie’s mother quietly placed a kitchen chair in the arena and retreated. Superman quickly began to struggle but his young tormentor effortlessly kept him pinned to the floor until she was ready to pick him up. Suddenly Sussie took her foot away and reached down to grab the back of his neck with her right hand and lift Superman up until her arm was straight above her head leaving the hero kicking and struggling again this time with his feet not touching the ground.

Ignoring Superman's in her mind feeble attempts to free himself Sussie calmly walked towards the chair. “ Okay wimp only a few things left for you to Live through “ she told him as she grabbed his ankle and swiftly arranged Superman across her shoulders for a rack again torturing his back. This time bringing tears along with his screams she had broken his spirit something no other opponent had done and she had done it in minutes without really putting much effort into it.

Sussie shrugged Superman off her shoulders so that he landed in-front of the chair. The girl sat down and crossed her legs before dragging the still sobbing Superman up over her knee by his cape. She took her time arranging his so his ass was sticking up, his face was visible to the cameras and she was gripping both his wrists behind his back with  her left hand.

This was to be the now sniffing superheroes final humiliation and she wanted to make it memorable. When Sussie was happy with the way she had her victim arranged she began paddling his ass with her right hand. She held nothing back this time as her monstrous  arm rose and fell in a slow steady rhythm the crack of each blow thundering over Superman's crying and howling screams. Her benefactor had set a minimum time he would like to see this final humiliation last and Sussie was enjoying this bit anyway it just made her feel so powerful and in control.

After a long ten minutes for Superman Sussie pushed the sobbing broken man to the ground and flicked him across the floor with her foot.  As she got up and strolled over to finish her victim Sussie smiled happily. With a couple of quick kicks and foot flicks she had him arranged on his back limbs spread out. She really did like pulling peoples leg, arm as well.

Her foot slammed down into his crotch and she grabbed his left leg, with the slightest of grunts she wrenched it from his body in a spray of blood. Sussie tossed the limb aside and walked the few steps needed to put her foot on his left shoulder instantly halting the mans (you couldn't call him super now ) pathetic attempt to crawl away. She did exactly as she had done with the leg and tore his arm off. Moving to the right side she worked her way back round leaving just a head and torso.

Sussie was impressed that the Kryptonian was still alive after all four limbs had been ripped off the shock killed everyone else. with a sick grin positioned herself for the coup de grace standing one foot ether side of his head. She hit a double bicep pose as she brought her right leg up and propelled by those massive tight muscles slammed it down smashing his skull. twisting her foot into the mess wasn't at all necessary but it felt right to her.

The lights on the cameras blinked out and Sussie looked down at the mess of bone, brain and blood on her feet and legs. Time for a shower as she walked slowly away from bloody mess Sussie wondered if she would ever meet a true challenge.

Forum Saradas

Mega Bully
« on: May 12, 2021, 09:13:43 am »

Offline nebulasparks

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Mega Bully
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 06:01:39 pm »
would it have hurt to add quotation marks for the dialogue?

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 05:08:17 am »
Wow, what an insanely strong young girl, not to mention incredibly muscular, ripped, and tough. I personally would love to read more about Sussie, a background on her, when she began working out and when she became such a sadist. Great stuff either way, I look forward to more from you! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 06:57:05 am »
A little too violent for my tastes, but the ole young girl beating the crap outta superman story always works.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline billz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 09:41:34 am »
Love the idea behind it.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2021, 10:50:08 pm »
THE RING RING
RING RING
click
“Jeremy Lightening ?     You've been asking questions about my daughter Sussie. That's a very dangerous thing to be doing Mr Lightening. You've obviously seen what she can do and judging by the questions you're asking it's clear you watched the stream of her with Superman.

So Mr Lightening that's two reasons why she might feel like killing you, one to protect her privacy and two for watching when you didn't pay for the privilege both things she most definitely has views on. I really would like to keep unnecessary spilt blood to a minimum so I will give you a bone. A brief bio nothing to give away  my family's location but hopefully enough to stop you bringing attention to yourself ,we do know your location.

My husband and I are both super not super enough for the big leagues but still super.  Nobody needed us as protectors and turning to crime would have landed us is jail the same day we started. We simply got on with normal Life, you know normal jobs to pay for the normal mortgage on our normal house. All so normal until our little bundle of joy was born.

That her powers were off the scale were apparent almost from the day she was born. Her grip could easily break a finger of the unwary. My husband found it easier than me he strong and durable while I am fast. By the time Sussie could walk she was stronger and faster than any nonsuper. By five she was almost the equal of both my husband and I in our respective power. This was when she discovered the gym in the basement that was set up for the level of powers that we possessed.

In weeks the family dynamics were turned on their head she became muscular stronger than her father and faster than me. We couldn't discipline her, she was the one disciplining us. It was worst for my husband a man who can lift over a thousand tons being spanked until he cried by his five year old daughter.

She just loved pushing us around doing as she pleased knowing that there could be no consequences. She loves to push our buttons just so she can put us back in our place. At least doesn't hurt us any worse badly bruising my and her fathers backsides so we can't sit down for a week or more.

It wasn't until she turned seven that she began to turn her attention to other people  going out at night and picking on street gangs laughing as she put them in hospital then next time the mortuary we couldn't stop her no body could. She believed that might was right and she had all the might so that was alright.

Within a year police and thugs were afraid to go out in our house town and Sussie was getting bored which is extremely dangerous for anyone to be around. That is when she found out about the dark web and ordered us to set up her streaming death match specials culminating in the death of Superman.

All this time she has been training like crazy in our super gym. I don't know how many times stronger than her father she is when she makes him spar with her he can rain blows on her with no effect and she can knock him flat with a flick of a finger. As for I can run flat out and she can jog along running backwards beside me not even trying.

Jeremy she is that dangerous if she wants to hurt or kill you no one can stop her. Like I told you she enjoyed the power over others that she has. Sussie isn't trying to take over the world, she's just having fun  being an uncontrollable child. So stop asking questions and keep off her radar if you know what is good for you.”

CLICK

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2021, 05:12:58 am »
At first, I thought I shouldn't say anything, to bring any more attention to myself, but after a couple of days of thinking, I decided to say, f*ck it, I lived a good life, if I die at Sussie's hands, at least I get to see her muscles and experience her strength up close, and for a muscle lover like me, that'd be a dream for me. So yeah, I will say that is quite an interesting backstory, and I would enjoy seeing more of Sussie, if I am still alive to read them after this post. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 10:11:39 pm »
I love the 'meta' turn this has taken. Watch out Mr. Lightning, if you know what's good for you, ha-ha!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2021, 07:20:59 pm »
Will theere be anymore, or was the Click the end? Also good writing.

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2021, 07:59:04 pm »
Thank you. Anymore honestly I don't know maybe.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2021, 08:41:00 pm »
The punctuation could use some work. Which is a shame, since the story is otherwise quite good.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Mega Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View