Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575032 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 04:01:28 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Intelligence
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Intelligence  (Read 2297 times)

Offline The First One

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Intelligence
« on: July 15, 2021, 05:41:10 am »
What do you prefer in FMG stories?

The woman has average intelligence that is unchanged by the transformation
The woman has average or below average intelligence boosted to genius level by the transformation
The woman has normal or above-average intelligence reduced by the transformation
The woman has genius-level intelligence that made the transformation possible
The woman has below average intelligence unchanged by the transformation
The woman has prodigious intelligence boosted even further by the transformation

Forum Saradas

Intelligence
« on: July 15, 2021, 05:41:10 am »

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
Re: Intelligence
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 11:52:04 am »
Intelligence change is an odd one, and in the right context, I could really go for any of the three (reduction, increase, or no change).  Sometimes it is fun to witness the intelligence dropping, the muscle woman becoming more beastly and singularly focused on their muscles and gains, even taking on a "gym bro" persona.  Other times, in full "New World Order" fashion, I enjoy the intelligence multiplying as another show of dominance.  Their superiority being physical AND mental definitely adds another layer.

But intelligence change is a tough one to write, so it has to be done well.  Most of the time, it's intelligence remaining untouched is perfectly fine.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 05:08:20 pm »
All of those are fine and I personally have no preference. As long as it's written well, I'm game.

Offline alphaking1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 10:04:19 am »
I don't particularly care about intelligence. I don't get off on it. Still, a dumb chick tends to get on my nerves but depends on the context. If she acts sexy that's all that matters.

Online Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 04:29:27 pm »
I think it depends on both the reader and writer.

The writer would need to properly convey the higher intelligence of the female character. At it's most basic, they can write how she is just smarter; like a statement. That falls a bit flat, however, hence why there should be more effort to show how smart she actually is. There are other ways such as describing accomplishments, verbal discussions, comparisons, etc. I think the most difficult way is through the woman's speech. The writer can try to include big, fancy words that most of us would need a thesaurus for to properly understand. In addition, higher intelligence should also be shown through other traits. Reaction time and the speed of her thinking, for example. Have her be able to process information at a much faster rate than anyone else. Let her reflexes be on par with that of a superhero. It helps accentuate how her mind is above others.

I'd say MagnusMagneto does a good job at implementing intelligence in his works.

Now, this part correlates the most with the question, and that is the reader's preferences. Is intelligence important in an FMG story? Does the reader like it? Then yes. Is it necessary for the story to work, let's say the woman is a scientist? Then yes. If the answer is no to any of those questions, then intelligence doesn't really matter. This is only an assumption, but I think the woman being smarter than the other man/woman is part of a superiority kink. This goes hand in hand with female muscle, since it's a physical sign of one's superiority over the other. A lot of people here like how a woman is much stronger than them. Thus, whether or not intelligence matters in an FMG story, depends on how much the reader is into the superiority of the character that grows.

At least, that's what I think, haha. Could be wrong, of course.

Online Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2022, 04:11:33 am »
Intelligence drops are a horrible concept.  You can use them as justification for vengeance or as retribution for previous evil acts. 

Indicate intelligence by showing the character do things that require intelligence (learning, figuring out, planning, persuading, diplomacy, etc.). 

It is a mistake to try to show intelligence by using obscure words.  Very intelligent people will use precise words, that may be uncommon, but they will seldom use obscure words when a common word fits equally well.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Intelligence

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View