Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577771 Posts in 73538 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 02, 2024, 02:25:25 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hero Curls
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hero Curls  (Read 3796 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Hero Curls
« on: May 02, 2020, 12:59:53 am »
Hero Curls

There was a new girl at the gym.  She'd just signed up for a membership.  It'd been too long since a good looking girl had shown up.  There was a hot female bodybuilder a couple years back, but she moved away, much to my disappointment.  Tammy was extraordinarily cute.  When they said "cute as a button", Tammy was that right on the nose.   I didn't waste any time in getting to know her, if you know what I mean.  Now I'm not one to act like I know it all, but I am in decent shape, so I like to use that to offer "help" to any of the new girls that come in.  Lordy, lord, her booty was as cute as her face, and the rest of her body was pretty damn fine as well.  Not muscular per say, but her curves fit that skin tight work out suit just perfectly.  I closed in for the kill as soon as she headed back towards the weights. 

"Hey there, I'm Syd.  Are you new to the gym?" 

She smiled.  Cuteness overload.  Please, give me strength.  There was that sweet curly bob of brown hair bouncing around her cheeks with every move she made.  Even her freckles were adorable. 

"Hi!  I'm Tammy.  And yeah, this is actually my first time ever.  I'm not quite sure what I'm doing." 

"No worries there.  I've been doing this for a while and I'm still figuring stuff out.  I can give you whatever help I can spare."

"Thanks, Syd!  That's very kind."

"Is there any specific exercise you'd like to start out with?"  I asked.

"Well I have to admit, embarrassingly enough, that I kind of have a thing for biceps.  You know?  I'd really like to have a big, bulging set of pipes."  she said, mock flexing. 

I had to bite my lip.  This was a girl right after my own heart.  There was nothing sexier than a hot girl with a great set of guns.  Period. 

"The gun show, huh?  Well if you want to work with the free weights, I'd suggest the dumbbell curl.  Or the hero curl is great if you'd like to use the machines."

"Oooh.  Hero curl sounds cool.  Maybe I can turn into a real Supergirl.  That'd be something wouldn't it?"  she said, as she threw out a half hearted most muscular. 

I'll say.  I led her over to the machine and explained how it worked. 

"I'd suggest starting out with a light weight until you get the hang of it.  Sound good?"  I asked, as she grabbed the handles from each side.

"Yeah.  Let's go.  I want to get PUMPED!" 

I set the weight for fifteen pounds on either side.  She took up the slack and started pounding out repetitions with perfect form.  Man, I was a good teacher.  Score one for me.  A tiny bump formed in her bicep area like a half golf ball.  She did have a little muscle there!  Not bad!  After about twenty reps, she stopped. 

"I think I need more weight.  This feels too easy."  Tammy said, looking as fresh as ever. 

I upped the weight to twenty five pounds.  And again she flew through the reps.  She was apparently stronger than she looked.  Which made her all that much hotter.  Eventually I set the pins on fifty pounds.  Now, using a machine for fifty pounds compared to lifting fifty pound dumbbells was a whole different ball game, but this was going to be a damn impressive lift no matter what.  Especially for a girl that was lucky if she was a 100 pounds soaking wet.  Mmmm.  Soaking wet.  Now that was a vision.  She tugged at the cables, but there was no movement in the weights.  Maybe she finally found her limit. 

"Be careful now.  I don't want to see you hurt yourself.  If you feel it's too much, I can back it down."  I said.  And I was serious.  I didn't want her to do something stupid.  It wasn't worth it. 

"Are you sure you put on more weight?  It doesn't feel any different."

"What?"  I was confused.

All of the sudden, the weights were moving!  Wasn't she just struggling to lift... OMG... her arms! 

"Ta...Tammy."  I said. 

"Is there something wrong?" 

I could only point at her arms.  She looked over and her eyes nearly popped out of her head.  Every time her fists came down to her shoulders the golf ball formed on her arms.  Only it wasn't a golf ball anymore.  That golf ball had morphed into a baseball, and it wasn't done.  Every time she completed a repetition I could visibly see her bicep peak farther up her forearm, push higher up her shoulder.  Tammy's arms were growing right in front of me.  To say this was a total wet dream, would be a huge understatement. 

"Quick!  More weight!  Make me huge!"

As soon as those delicious morsels of words exited her mouth, I was on my knees dropping the weight pins to the hundred pound level.  I was tenting my shorts major time, but who cared at this point?!  I had to see her grow more.  And the very second she pulled, those gorgeous guns fired.  I know it seems lame to say, but my jaw literally dropped.  I couldn't stop it.  My mouth muscles went slack and my tongue rolled out leaking drool all over the floor in front of me.  With one sexy little grunt, her skin stretched so thin it was almost clear, barely able to contain the might of a now fat drained, absolutely shredded bestial bulge of veins and striations, that burst upwards nearly four inches in one crazy flex.  Let me say it again.  Her bicep grew...four...inches...higher.  That's not four inches around, which would be nuts in itself.  No.  The peak just made mountain growth look infantile.  But that wasn't what had me nearly drowning myself in cum.  Tammy didn't stop curling. 

Offline muscleboy007

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Hero Curls
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 04:17:39 pm »
Please keep going with this! Excited to see where this story goes!

Offline AndrewWrites

• Activity:
    0%
  • I love big, strong, but feminine and sweet women.
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 06:15:24 pm »
I like where this is going!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 03:14:44 am »
Please keep going with this! Excited to see where this story goes!

Definitely plan to.   ;)

I like where this is going!

Thanks!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 05:35:44 am »
Already fifty pounds. What a great start in this story.

Would like to read what happens next or in more gym sessions.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hero Curls

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View