Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576554 Posts in 73363 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 10:20:11 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Sunset Scissors
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sunset Scissors  (Read 2629 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Sunset Scissors
« on: January 16, 2012, 05:54:45 pm »
He wanted to film a spectacular sunset. What he got was scissored, spectacularly.

I’m an avid amateur videographer, I’ll tape anything and everything in the name of art. My stuff has won awards locally, I’m pretty good at what I do and love capturing all sorts of artsy images, especially sunsets. I’ll set up on a beach, let the camera run for a half hour and then speed it up later, timing the setting sun to beautiful music. It really is something to see.
This one late afternoon, the sky was burning, totally ablaze in brilliant, bright reds and oranges. I could tell earlier in the day it would be beautiful by the striated cloud formation with billowing nimbus clouds nearby, it would set the stage for a spectacular natural light show.
Now when I do this, I tend to do it in areas away from human occupation because nothing is more annoying than someone walking into the scene, it disrupts the natural flow of the filming. So this day, as the sun was about to sink into the ocean where I’d set up my tripod on the beach, when a woman walked into the scene – after seeing me and my camera – I was more than a little pissed. She was older, pretty, a blonde with short hair wearing a billowy white dress, her arms and legs etched in sinewy muscle, tanned and firm. I judged her to be no more than 45 or so, possessed of a really fantastic body, the closer I got as I walked toward her. She sat on the sand on a blanket, hands supporting her as she leaned back, her hair blowing and exposing her high cheekbones and long, elegant neck. She looked up and smiled at me.
“I’m sorry to bother you ma’am, but I thought you’d seen me set up my camera,” I said, pointing back to it. “I really prefer to not have people in my shots if you don’t mind and this is a perfect spot, I’ve scouted it for awhile now. If you don’t mind, could you just move maybe 20 yards either way? I’d appreciate it.”
She looked up, smiling, then at the camera, then at my hand.
“Is that a remote control young man?” she asked nicely.
“Uh, yes,” I said, looking at it, then back down at her, scarcely noticing as she spread her legs slightly, the skirt billowing up her solid calves to expose her tawny, rugged thighs, slender but very firm. “Why?”
She reached up and took it from my hand. I let her, figuring what’s the harm. She looked at the camera behind me.
“Is it on?”
“No, not yet, I was waiting for you to clear the scene,” I said somewhat impatiently.
She smiled again and hit the ‘record’ button as I turned to see the little red light indicate such on the machine.
“Splendid,” she said happily. “Now let the show begin…”
She moved like lightning, sweeping a foot out to knock me to the sand, knocking me to my ass. Fluidly, she swept her legs around me from behind, capturing my ears in her powerful thighs. She locked her feet together and rested them on my belly, leaning back and squeezing hard. At first I was stunned by the swiftness of her attack, but that was quickly replaced by pain as her amazingly strong thighs scissored against my skull with unrelenting power. And then pain gave way, or was augmented by terror. It not only hurt like hell, but her angular inner thighs knifed painfully into the sides of my neck, crimping the blood to my brain and making me instantly dizzy.
“Please…lady…” I said, hearing my slurred words and not believing that this middle-aged woman had me nearly knocked out in her stunningly strong, scissoring thighs with five seconds of applying the hold. “I can’t…please….no….”
She laughed, and I imagined her head tipped back, her short, golden hair brushing the sand as she did, but I couldn’t see. All I could see was the beautiful sunset beyond us, and in more immediate range, her slim, silky calves entwined tightly, her pedicured feet locked hard, and her slightly freckled, very sinewy thighs wrapped like steel-coated bands of muscle around my head. My hands pawed and pulled at them, the soft flesh smooth in my hands, the hard muscle pulsating beneath. She throbbed her thighs now, quivering them, snapping them in near-gentle jolts that made me aware of the ‘uh…uh…uh…’ sounds coming from my mouth on each little scissoring motion. She was toying with me and could knock me out instantly but chose not to.
It took a good 20 minutes for the sun to fully set and for the full 20 minutes I was held impossibly and inescapably tight in this beautiful matron’s crushing headscissors. My hands long since fell away from the clutching thighs, it did no good to fight, she had me and would not release me until she was ready. Or the sun set. It finally did and she sat up to lean over and smile down at me, tweaking my nose.
“Go now, view your film,” she said, unhinging her muscular thighs from my ears to let my head plop to earth. “I rather think it should be fairly fun to watch.”
And then she was gone, pulling her blanket from beneath me and skipping off toward lord knows where, those thighs exposed in the wind, her calves etched and lean and hard.
I watched the video later. She was right. The sunset was spectacular. And quite painful.

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Sunset Scissors
« on: January 16, 2012, 05:54:45 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Sunset Scissors

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View