Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576336 Posts in 73315 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 11:58:23 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Maid To Scissor
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maid To Scissor  (Read 3412 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Maid To Scissor
« on: January 15, 2012, 05:53:48 pm »
Obnoxious business traveler can’t keep his hands off leggy maid and she can’t keep her legs off him!

Don hated these long business trips. He checked into another hotel in another city and growled to himself that he had to get a regular job that didn’t take him away from home so damned often. But then he rounded the corner to his room and saw a maid bending over her maintenance cart and realized there were perks to the job. He lost count of the maids he’d fucked over the years, tipping them 20 bucks for cleaning the room – and his pipes – and knowing that fuck it, it was prostitution. But he knew most of the maids were minority, poor and afraid if they bitched, he’d turn them into immigration and many were illegal aliens. In fact, he’d threaten them with it. So he had a lock on scoring with maids, or so he thought.
Darlene was a slender black woman, a single Hispanic mom trying to make ends meet, a pretty woman of 22 with pulled-back hair and a slim body at 120 pounds on her 5-7 frame, but also possessed of amazing legs. She was on her feet a lot at this job and the others she had, and it built up her black legs to an amazing degree. She looked sexy in her short, bland blue maid’s outfit, her muscular calves flowing in ebony waves above her little white socks, her thighs thick and hard and visibly muscular beneath the hem of her skirt. She bent over the cart, her hamstrings tight and throbbing and directly in Don’s line of vision as he rounded the corner.
“Hey, pretty lady, you done 320 yet?” he asked nicely as he keyed his lock next to the room she was working on.
“Yes sir, I have,” she said, smiling prettily, flashing her white teeth. “Is there anything else you need?”
He looked her up and down and let out a low whistle.
“Well, you got some great legs on you honey, you know that?” he said leeringly. “I mean hell, you look great, a little thin, but those pipes…baby, you got some kinda leg on you!”
She bristled inwardly, hating this type and she’d seen plenty of them, men on expense accounts figuring they’d toss a poor maid a few bucks for a blow job and she knew that’s where this was going.
“Tell ya what,” he growled, putting his bags in his door and coming back out, pulling a wad of 20s out of his pocket. “You come see me when you’re done and we’ll talk. You got a pretty mouth, honey, great legs, great lips…yeah, you come back and see me, OK?”
“OK, mister, sure,” she said sweetly, fighting the bile rising in her throat. “I think you’ll like my legs even more when I come back…”
“Now THAT’S what I wanna hear,” he laughed. “See you in…?”
“About an hour,” she said.
He went in to his room, laughing as Darlene finished her rounds and punched out, eager to return to room 320 and punch Don out. She knocked on the door, having hiked up her skirt a bit to reveal her rugged black legs even more. He answered – naked.
“I hope you don’t mind, but I got into something more comfortable,” he laughed, opening the door widely for her to come in and eyeballing her legs as she walked past. “Damn, those calves and thighs…baby, you got back, too, look at that fine black ass in that skirt!”
“Oh, you like my ass, too?” she smiled, turning to face him. “Well lie down, sugar, let Darlene show you ALL of it!”
He smiled like an idiot and lay on the bed, his cock pointing to his ceiling, jutting out of his fat, white loins. She smiled and stood by his head, hiking up her skirt and leaning down to pull him back so his head was just over the edge. Straddling his face, she heard him moan and felt his hot breath on her thighs which framed his cheeks.
“So you like black legs and ass, do ya?” she growled, pulling that skirt up all the way before whipping it off, her fine black butt exposed in the tiny white panties she wore. “You wanna see more of them, up close and personal? That little stiffie you got there tells me you do?”
“Yeah, baby, yeah, yeah,” he hissed, pounding is tiny dick in his hand as he looked left and right and up at each thigh and her ass. “Please, please, suck my dick, too!”
“Oh, suck your dick?” she hissed. “Close your eyes, sugah!”
He did, continuing to beat his cock as she walked quickly to the closet and wheeled out the vacuum cleaner the rooms had. She plugged it in and brandished the hose in her hand, again straddling his head as he madly pounded his dick, groaning as he felt her thighs brush his face again.
“Give it to me, bitch, give it to me good!” he barked.
“Oh, you’re gonna get it REAL good!”
She slammed her muscular thighs together on his ears and stood on crossed feet, putting everything she had into the crushing scissor hold. Don screamed in agony as his eyes shot open in pain, his hands pulling at the ebony towers of pounding meat that were Darlene’s crushing thighs. She worked the hold on harder, leaning forward now to scoot his face deeper into her leglock, his nose lost in the hammy clamp of her muscular ass.
“You wanted my bootie, buddy, you got bootie and then some, fucker!” she screamed. “And you like my big black legs NOW, asshole? DO YA!!!”
He moaned and pulled at her clinging thighs to no avail as she used one hand to reach back and pull his face deeper into her muscular ass halves. His entire skull was a prisoner of her lower body as her butt devoured his face and her thighs chewed at his neck and jawbones, making his head feel like it would explode.
“Oh, you wanted to be sucked?” she growled darkly. “Then you WILL BE SUCKED!”
She flipped on the vacuum cleaner and clamped the hose over his shrinking, tiny dick. The powerful air flow sucked his flaccid dick deep into the hose, letting out this horrific flapping, meat-slapping sound as his limp cock banged back and forth off the sides of the hose, the flesh stretched thin by the sucking air. Don screamed bloody murder, his hands shooting to the hose to try pulling it off. Darlene squeezed with all she had and his hands returned to her pounding thighs.
“Do NOT fuck with my equipment!” she screamed above the roar of the vacuum cleaner. “Now, get that ridiculous cock up and CUM FOR ME!”
He screamed in agony as she left the hose on him, letting it rest on his thighs, the entire package of his dick and nuts now vacuumed into the slim opening as she scissored his head. She leaned forward and squeezed harder, using both hands to knead just under his balls, milking his prostate, massaging it deep and hard knowing she could coax an orgasm from any man under her expert digital manipulation. And sure enough, moments later without the benefit of stiff dick, and certainly not a big one, Don moaned and jetting a huge load into the sucking mouth of Darlene’s vacuum cleaner hose as she powered down with all she had with her head-splitting scissors. He finished coming just as he passed out.
She laughed, and turned the machine off, dismounting his face. She looked at his dick and balls; the area around them was bruised purple, in what amounted to a machine-induced hickey. His neck and jaw were swollen and bruised, too, his face a pockmarked mess of broken blood vessels. She noticed the wedding ring on his hand and smiled.
“Guess you’re gonna have some explaining to do when you get home, huh?” she laughed, kicking his snoring form on the bed as she pulled herself together to leave. “Remember, I’m maid to scissor, bitch, in case you come back again!”

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Maid To Scissor

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View