Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576644 Posts in 73376 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 03:50:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Little Sister’s Big Legs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister’s Big Legs  (Read 12218 times)

Offline dimitar73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Little Sister’s Big Legs
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:12:33 pm »
Big brother John tries to tell little sister Sarah what to wear, so his gymnastic sibling turns the scissors loose on him.

Sarah checked herself out in the mirror and thought she was smoking. The 18-year-old dark-haired beauty wore a tight blue midriff shirt that revealed her six-pack belly, and a tiny jean skirt that barely covered the top few inches of her fantastically muscular thighs. Sarah was an ace gymnast in high school and now college and loved showing her legs, especially those rugged thighs, nearly 30 inches round and chiseled with steely muscle. Down below, she wore mid-calf black boots that totally accentuated her fiercely muscled lower legs, fists of diamond-shaped muscle erupting from those boots. She swung her sassy ass side to side and smiled at what she saw, a stone-cold teen fox sure to dazzle the boys at the party.
Then she turned the corner of the hallway and ran smack into John, her annoying, tattletale, holier-than-thou older brother, a senior at her college who was always dictating to her, or trying to.
“Where the hell you think you’re going dressed like that, like a little tramp!” he barked.
“Look, John, I’m 18, old enough to make my own decisions, you’re not the boss of me!” she shot back, poking him in the chest.
Sarah was tall for a gymnast, at 5-7, but John was short for any man, at 5-3 and she towered over him. He’d always used his stature as a big brother to intimidate her but she was through being intimidated. She’d made up her mind that the next time he tried to, she’d use her best assets – her deadly legs – to convince him otherwise.
“Look, Mom and Dad aren’t home, I’m in charge, you march your slutty ass in there NOW and change into something more respectable, young lady!” he shouted.
She smiled at him, turned and walked toward her bedroom, John close behind. Once inside, she shut the door then grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him back first up against it, his eyes wide with the shock of what she was doing to him. She lifted him up, sliding him up the door, his little feet off the floor, his frightened eyes level with hers.
“Put me down this instant!” he shouted, his hands grabbing her powerful arms and feeling the thick muscles in her bulging biceps. Dammit, Sarah, let go NOW!”
“You gonna order me around still, John!”
“Damn right, I’m your big brother!”
“And I’m your little sister,” she hissed, whipping him across the room to the bed where she leaped at him legs first and took him down in a fearsome headscissors from behind, “with the BIG MUSCULAR LEGS!”
Sarah bridged up on her hands, locking her ankles and squeezing hard, the leather boots creaking together, her massive thighs bulging madly around John’s screaming head. His hands shot to the sides of her huge upper legs and pulled to try yanking them off his skull but Sarah squeezed harder. John’s fingers dug vainly into the rippling quads that bulged up around him and then his hands fell to the sides as Sarah put on so much pure scissor power her tremendous thighs trembled in the effort.
“Don’t ever fuck with a gymnast’s legs, John!” she barked down at him, he long black hair hanging in her face as she glared at the back of his head and felt her thighs quiver against his face. “And don’t EVER fuck with your sister’s SCISSORS!!”
She squeezed so hard he passed out cold, and she let up only enough to let him recover before whipping a chiseled calf up to his throat for a figure four, the cool material of her leather boot digging into his chin.
“Please….Sarah…stop…” he begged, puling at the thick calf crushing his windpipe until the crush was too much and squeezed his voice away.
“You fucking loser, John, you don’t own me!” she screamed down at him, now relinquishing the figure four to twist him to the side and let her beefy thighs latch onto his throat and neck, the sheer bulk of her top thigh pushing against his chest and neck and making him feel like she’s pop his head clean off his shoulders. “I got HUGE thighs, John, and I’m not afraid to use ‘em! You don’t know what I can do with my scissor holds, asshole, but you’re finding out! Wanna find out more or are you gonna leave me be??!”
John’s eyes bugged out of their sockets as Sarah choked him brutally hard in her thighs, snapping her booted feet together to punish him further, those thighs bulking up and hunkering down against his collapsed throat. He tried to scream, tried to cough, tried to make any sound that would indicate his surrender, but to no avail. Sarah’s massive thighs grew more massive as she leaned up on her arms, teeth clenched in concentration, and squeezed so hard they quivered against him.
His hands waved madly above her scissoring thighs to surrender, but she ignored him until he’d passed out again. Sliding his head from her legs, she got behind him and whipped her thick thighs around his sides, bending his ribs, and snaking her powerful arms up under his arms for a full nelson/bodyscissor combination that took his breath away the second he woke up.
“PLEASE SARAH STOP!” he screamed as his little sister’s big arms bent his head painfully toward his chest where his eyes saw her giant thighs clutch his ribs and bend them to the breaking point. “You’ll snap me in half!!!”
“Wouldn’t want that, then there’d be TWO of you assholes!” she laughed, punching the double hold on. “But I wouldn’t mind squeezing your guts out YOUR asshole, asshole!”
She howled with anger as she crunched her relentless thighs inward, instantly snapping a pair of her brother’s ribs. He screamed in agony and then stopped, the pain too much to even breath.
“You win you win you win” he rasped breathlessly. “Please…let go..stop squeezing me…”
She laughed and gave him one more jolt that took out another rib before unlocking her scissoring legs and letting him roll to the floor, clutching his sides that were burning in pain. She stood over him and encased his ears in her booted calves for a quick reminding scissors of who was in charge. She crushed hard and he screamed, hands cupping her huge lower legs, before she let go to waltz toward the door.
“Night, big brother,” she sniffed indignantly, pulling up her skirt so her ass was nearly exposed. “You have any more problems with my wardrobe, you just let me know and we’ll,

The End  ;)
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas

Little Sister’s Big Legs
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:12:33 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Little Sister’s Big Legs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View