Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572616 Posts in 72094 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 28, 2024, 10:08:09 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452134 times)

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #420 on: May 08, 2018, 06:31:11 pm »
"The Thinker" is a masterpiece of masculine art.

Bev imitated it showing that there's a fine line between "masculine" and "feminine." She is both coexisting at the same time!

Imagine her training to be the first woman to compete in the Mr. Olympia contest.

Here she is hitting a pose after being crowned as the Mr. Olympia champion!
Legalize weed now!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #420 on: May 08, 2018, 06:31:11 pm »

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #421 on: May 08, 2018, 09:43:14 pm »
Is she too big and masculine? I would argue that there is no such thing. :look:

Legalize weed now!

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #422 on: May 08, 2018, 10:01:23 pm »
Being big and masculine is best when the big, masculine woman has a beautiful face! :bravo:
Legalize weed now!

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #423 on: May 08, 2018, 10:13:41 pm »
She has unbelievably massive muscular masculine legs. But at the same time very shapely and womanly. Who is she? I'm stumped. :-[ Can anyone help me out?   
Legalize weed now!

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #424 on: May 08, 2018, 10:34:09 pm »
She has unbelievably massive muscular masculine legs. But at the same time very shapely and womanly. Who is she? I'm stumped. :-[ Can anyone help me out?   

A morphed Alina Popa.

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #425 on: May 09, 2018, 03:06:17 am »

A morphed Alina Popa.

I checked it out. You are indubitably correct. Hat tip to you, sir! Beowulf himself did not possess a better eye! :rock: :thanks:   
Legalize weed now!

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #426 on: May 10, 2018, 01:05:27 am »

Binetti was one of the sexiest, and most Macho, of the mid 90s. She was epic.
I am in complete agreement. I envy Scott Abel to this day.
Legalize weed now!

Offline governor

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #427 on: May 10, 2018, 01:23:14 am »
I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #428 on: May 11, 2018, 11:34:04 pm »
I love those pictures where you can see Laura's facial hair (or a young Sarah Dunlap). Wish more gals would let it grow and show, especially in this day that more and more women are letting their beards grow.
I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off) but since you like Sarah Dunlap looking big and masculine I hope you enjoy the following:

The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying :look:
Legalize weed now!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #429 on: May 12, 2018, 11:07:41 am »
'I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off)'

Do you realize in the history of human kind, women have only been shaving since the late 1800's, early 1900's? And it had nothing to do with women complaining about how they looked. Like nearly everything else, it was about money. It was simply a way for steel companies to make more money. btw, there are still societies and cultures where women don't shave.

'The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying'

That's simply biased and untrue. How can it only be a masculine trait when women naturally grow body hair? It's your opinion, yes, but just think about it, in general most people think a woman with huge muscles looks way more masculine than a woman who doesn't shave.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2018, 11:30:18 am »
Found a few more from the artist 6.2.98 in lh-art's free galleries.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #431 on: May 14, 2018, 01:27:56 am »
Went through the entire archive of free galleries and was surprised to find this many pics. Some seriously big and masculine women here!

Offline lifted

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #432 on: May 14, 2018, 02:02:30 am »
I can't see a beard.... that's just as I would have it (I find nothing attractive about facial and/or body hair on a woman. That's why they shave it off) but since you like Sarah Dunlap looking big and masculine I hope you enjoy the following:

The only thing big and masculine I like on a woman is unreal muscle! Grow the muscles, not the masculine hair and retain a little femininity! Just saying :look:

Are some of these pics morphs?

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #433 on: May 14, 2018, 03:17:36 am »

Are some of these pics morphs?

All of them are morphs.

ozzyfm

« Reply #434 on: May 14, 2018, 09:22:53 am »
Glad to see this thread is still alive! Great sketches from LH art! Thanks!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View