Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574439 Posts in 72914 Topics by 28756 Members - Latest Member: uhlek April 19, 2024, 04:54:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 453944 times)

currus

Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #180 on: June 05, 2015, 03:36:01 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, welcome to thi crazy world, where a woman is sexy when she's a man! ;)
Thanks for the welcome! Even though I don't think boobs are bad :) Boobs + pecs = twice as nice for me. It is a crazy world, because it seems so weirdly specific, very confusing for me as well at times. I gave up on trying to be rational about these things some time ago, libido and rationality don't seem to mix all that well.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #181 on: June 05, 2015, 09:13:56 pm »
No need to shoot for common sense really. It only makes you feel bad for no reason other than perceived conformity. I had to struggle myself for years until I just embraced the whole thing. Which led me to creating this thread way back when, as a form of statement.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #182 on: June 05, 2015, 11:42:24 pm »
Brand's definitely right.  If you get stuck on trying to explain your kinks and preferences, you'll either be left (a) feeling awkward about it or (b) coming up with a very dry, monotonous psychological/scientific explanation that won't make you feel any more comfortable.

With these things, it's much more gratifying to just simply admit that "I like what I like."  Why?  Because it's fun.  That's why we enjoy our tastes and dive into them; it's fun. 

It's kind of like having a magic trick explained to you or trying to explain the Force.  It was so much more fun when the Force was this big, mysterious, larger than life phenomena that ebbed and flowed throughout all life in the entire galaxy and the Jedi could manipulate and study it through the dedication of their minds and spirits.  And then we were given the "People use the force because Midichlorians" description and all of the awe and wonder was gone.  Sometimes it's better to just not know.

Ozzyfm

« Reply #183 on: June 06, 2015, 08:12:01 am »
Thanks for the welcome! Even though I don't think boobs are bad :) Boobs + pecs = twice as nice for me. It is a crazy world, because it seems so weirdly specific, very confusing for me as well at times. I gave up on trying to be rational about these things some time ago, libido and rationality don't seem to mix all that well.

You probably noticed that I praise for chest made of 100% of pure rock hard muscles pecs ;) but from time to time, I aso enjoy seing huge, fake tits. As you said, it highlights the monstruous side of those "women"... which is so exciting!

About the confused dimension of all this, I agree with the others: just enjoy the pleasure given by those monstruous creatures!

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2015, 06:39:41 am »
Couldn't have said it better. Explaining why women as steroid-pumped muscle freaks are sexy is like explaining your favorite color. You just like what you like. And to think it over turns it into a sterile academic discussion.

Brand's definitely right.  If you get stuck on trying to explain your kinks and preferences, you'll either be left (a) feeling awkward about it or (b) coming up with a very dry, monotonous psychological/scientific explanation that won't make you feel any more comfortable.

With these things, it's much more gratifying to just simply admit that "I like what I like."  Why?  Because it's fun.  That's why we enjoy our tastes and dive into them; it's fun. 

It's kind of like having a magic trick explained to you or trying to explain the Force.  It was so much more fun when the Force was this big, mysterious, larger than life phenomena that ebbed and flowed throughout all life in the entire galaxy and the Jedi could manipulate and study it through the dedication of their minds and spirits.  And then we were given the "People use the force because Midichlorians" description and all of the awe and wonder was gone.  Sometimes it's better to just not know.

lizarking

« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2015, 12:27:52 pm »
I wasn't always into the masculine types of girls but I think anyone that's into really roided out women has to enjoy some part of the masculinization they get from the roids. as time has gone by I find I'm really turned on by pretty feminine women that basically become men with a pussy. I still want the face to look like it used to be female but got manned up by all the drugs and hormones. the ultimate fantasy would be a super hot feminine girly girl that's like 5'11" or taller gets super roided out with huge muscles so that it's hard to tell from behind if it's a girl. her voice gets deep like Nicole savage so that when she fucks she sounds like a masculine man. she works off all her tits into huge masculine pecs. her clit somehow grows to look like a 8 inch cock with some super secret steroids she takes. her body hair starts growing in as thick as a hairy guy and covers her whole body including her pecs.

I'm not even into getting fucked in the ass but if I had a chick like that with an 8 inch clit on the body of a big masculine she-man I'd be so into it. sucking it would be amazing. and of course she'd still have a pussy and would still love getting fucked.

I'm weird. I know.

lizarking

« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2015, 12:52:30 pm »
I'm not into being beaten up and shit like that though. I'd just like that she's so big and masculine that there's no doubt she's the man in the relationship. not abusive just in charge but loving still. I would love to be physically dominated by her strength but also stuff like going to the beach with out her shaving her hair for a few days, no makeup, hair in a baseball cap, and  no bikini top only the bottom so that her huge bulge shows and everyone thinks she's a guy with a big cock that's obviously bigger than mine. but then it would also but hot if she shaved all her body and facial hair sometimes, put on make up and wore some sexy lingerie. fuck her in her pussy like a girl but jerking of her huge dickclit and touching her big hard muscles.

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2015, 11:58:51 pm »
I agree, lizarking.  I'm also not much of a fan of getting beat up or any type of violence.  I definitely do like domination and even the roid rage itself is sexy (seeing her be way more aggressive and easily set off), but never to the point of actually getting hurt.

I know some people have different opinions, but that's just me.  I like the role reversal to be more loving all around

Ozzyfm

« Reply #188 on: June 09, 2015, 10:17:26 am »
I'm not into being beaten up and shit like that though. I'd just like that she's so big and masculine that there's no doubt she's the man in the relationship. not abusive just in charge but loving still. I would love to be physically dominated by her strength but also stuff like going to the beach with out her shaving her hair for a few days, no makeup, hair in a baseball cap, and  no bikini top only the bottom so that her huge bulge shows and everyone thinks she's a guy with a big cock that's obviously bigger than mine. but then it would also but hot if she shaved all her body and facial hair sometimes, put on make up and wore some sexy lingerie. fuck her in her pussy like a girl but jerking of her huge dickclit and touching her big hard muscles.

Yes! I absolutely love the idea of a woman that can be mistaken for a man... In one of my numerous fantaisies, I sometimes think about calling by perfect woman a "he" instead of a "she", because "she aks me to do it. You know, she would tell things like "Where do you see feminity on my body? Come on, I didn't try so hard to destroy any marks of feminity to be calling a woman!"

Offline darksecret23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2015, 05:41:06 am »
Hello, new here but I thought I’d chime in as I’m fascinated by this subject.
This is an interest which has grown on me through the years. From the day one I was into the bigger girls, but along the line I grew to appreciate “the sides” or secondary characteristics of gear use. I’ve always found deep voices on girls very sexy, but now I’ve reached a point where I enjoy the whole package and I’ll quote from an old post by Darksecret23 on page 3 “My ideal masculine muscle girl would be look like a male bodybuilder trying to be a woman by having long nails, long hair (or feminine haircut), wearing makeup, feminine jewellery, dresses/sexy lingerie (or other feminine outfits) and high heels despite her man-like appearance.”
I couldn’t have put it better myself. The idea of a woman who fresh out of the shower is indistinguishable from a man, but an hour later has made herself up and is dressed like a sexpot is an intense turn-on. The only thing I’d like to add (unpopular around these parts I noticed) is a set of massive bolt-ons. I think Mr Shhh might have put his finger on something in his latest story, as the character says that she enjoys the contrast between the obvs fake tits and muscles. This seems key to me as well, the stronger the contrast between masculine and feminine is, and the more violent the clash, the more arousing it gets for me.
Another thing he put his finger on is that the more “beautiful” the woman is initially, the more arousing the transformation becomes, I’m thinking that it might be a sign of her dedication to be willing to sacrifice something that most people rather wouldn’t, which is hot on a different level.

WOW! Quoted by the great Ozzyfm! An honour indeed.

Ozzyfm

« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2015, 09:32:49 am »
Hello, new here but I thought I’d chime in as I’m fascinated by this subject.
This is an interest which has grown on me through the years. From the day one I was into the bigger girls, but along the line I grew to appreciate “the sides” or secondary characteristics of gear use. I’ve always found deep voices on girls very sexy, but now I’ve reached a point where I enjoy the whole package and I’ll quote from an old post by Darksecret23 on page 3 “My ideal masculine muscle girl would be look like a male bodybuilder trying to be a woman by having long nails, long hair (or feminine haircut), wearing makeup, feminine jewellery, dresses/sexy lingerie (or other feminine outfits) and high heels despite her man-like appearance.”
I couldn’t have put it better myself. The idea of a woman who fresh out of the shower is indistinguishable from a man, but an hour later has made herself up and is dressed like a sexpot is an intense turn-on. The only thing I’d like to add (unpopular around these parts I noticed) is a set of massive bolt-ons. I think Mr Shhh might have put his finger on something in his latest story, as the character says that she enjoys the contrast between the obvs fake tits and muscles. This seems key to me as well, the stronger the contrast between masculine and feminine is, and the more violent the clash, the more arousing it gets for me.
Another thing he put his finger on is that the more “beautiful” the woman is initially, the more arousing the transformation becomes, I’m thinking that it might be a sign of her dedication to be willing to sacrifice something that most people rather wouldn’t, which is hot on a different level.

WOW! Quoted by the great Ozzyfm! An honour indeed.

Oh, you're too kind! ;)

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #191 on: June 26, 2015, 04:52:25 am »
Hey masculine lady lovers!

The next part of my story has been posted!  Thought you all would like to know; there is much to love in the latest chapter for those who love the manliness of a huge muscle woman :)

Cheers!

Offline Sugar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Push it to the limit
« Reply #192 on: June 26, 2015, 10:25:53 pm »
Are there any roid gut morphs??

Because I love the whole bloated tummy look on a freakishly muscular woman... Not sure why though.

Offline Sugar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Push it to the limit
« Reply #193 on: June 26, 2015, 10:58:33 pm »
You might like Nidia, then:
Dang! You weren't kidding! She's amazing looking.
I haven't been able to find any real fbbs that have that kinda look. Sexy.

Offline Sugar

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Push it to the limit
« Reply #194 on: June 26, 2015, 11:26:20 pm »
There used to be a thread about roid guts around here somewhere.
I posted some photos of Tami Wooden where her gut was so big she looked pregnant!
Yeah, I would say that's about right up my alley. Thanks for the posts. I'm starting to find the small group of people who like the roid look.
 :)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View