Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574920 Posts in 72974 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 23, 2024, 07:34:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 454303 times)

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2015, 11:34:45 am »
I think that by Nora you might mean Norma Nieves.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2015, 11:34:45 am »

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2015, 03:48:10 pm »
Thanks for the descriptions of your session experiences Deeper.  Definitely let us now how the session with Lora goes!

The best part of the masculinization is definitely seeing the transformation; comparing the woman they were to the roided muscle beast they became.  And of course, the other best part is how much she gets into it.  I love that Lora is happy to lower her voice for you and describe her manliness in detail.  It's definitely a turn off when FBB's shy away from the side-effects and it's very hot when they fully embrace them.

I hope more FBB's in the future follow suit.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2015, 10:58:19 pm »
One getting into the change is surely half the fun. It's one thing tolerating it and quite another being proud of it and damn what others think of feel about it.

Deeper1234

« Reply #153 on: May 11, 2015, 01:21:28 pm »
I cancelled my session with Lora... It is a lot of money, and during our converstion on text she told me she just quit smoking... Which tells me a lot of her deep voice is a smokers voice and not a true roid voice... Also something out conversations kinda turned me off I can't explain it but the think about smoking really turned me off since she is very middle aged and I don't wanna pay for a session with middle aged lady with a deep smokers voice..  I was also expecting brown teeth and smelly breath.. Also when people who smoke alot sweat, you can smell the nicotine oozing out of their pores...  I was not down for the experience after thinking about her smoking for the past 30 years and what it probably did to her.. Also I am more into dark haired FBB's and only chose Lora for the fact that she seemed so open to doing the kind of session I wanted.  I wasn't a fan of her being old, and the fact that she is blonde.  The smoking thing was just the third strike and I was out.  I know it sounds harsh but sessions are expensive and you should only get one if you know unequivocally that you are going to enjoy it.  Lora also never goes on cam, so it is difficult to know how her personality is.  I am gonna save my money and see Kashma.. She may not be into the exact type of session I want, but I know she is sweet and enthusiastic and possibly very hairy which I love...  Nobody on this board seems to be able to confirm her hairiness even though there was a thread trying to talk trash about her earlier that said she can grow a beard, which I thought was hot as hell...Even if she shaves I will enjoy seeing the level of stubble she has.  If someone is hell bent on looking you can't hide hairiness..  Also saw Kashma's clit on webcam, and it is HUGE.. gotta be in the top 5 biggest I have ever seen.. Very thick.  So I am saving for Kashma, she is touring frequently these days and claimed that she is gonna be getting bigger by the end of the year.  I can only assume she is touring so much to build up a roid fund to help her grow...And the bigger she gets the more clients she will have.. As if she doesn't have a ton already..  Can anyone confirm how hairy Kashma is?  She is indian and they are known for being hairy girls, and in her hi def vids it looks like you can see stubble on her face especially on the bottom of her chin.  Even if she isn't hairy I will enjoy her muscles, attitude, youth, and beauty...I figure you can't go wrong with her...

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #154 on: May 11, 2015, 09:03:43 pm »
Lora's voice is not a smoker's voice. She has a deep, sexy voice. I think you might be regretting that one Deeper, although I'm sure Kashma would be great too.

There is a clip I recently discovered (although it's a few years old) that shows some body hair. A clip of Maryse Manios laying in the sun and you can see hair on her calves, thighs and chest and also on her face (some long peach fuzz on her cheeks and chin). I love that she filmed it in the sun so you can see the hair glisten and it's much easier to see. I was surprised to see it as Maryse is usually very diligent about shaving. Her c4s page is called Muscledoll. The title of the clip has typo's. It's called "after sunshinne many eins" It's at the top of page 12 to be exact. A great clip if you haven't seen it. I would love it if she made more like that.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #155 on: May 11, 2015, 09:16:57 pm »
There is also a clip of Colette Guimond on Awefilms called "The Initiation pt.4" and there is a part in the clip that shows Colette laying on a bed, flexing her bicep and you can see quite a bit of hair on the inside of her arm by her armpit. The guy even seems to play with it as he feels her arm. Unfortunately, it's in standard definition. Still worth seeing though IMO. I can only hope they'll re-release it in HD.

xaneres

Big and masculine
« Reply #156 on: May 12, 2015, 08:28:27 pm »
I only recently discovered this thread and love it. I'm less into hairy girls - I like the idea that they'd juice so much they'd get like that more than the fact of being hairy. But I love most of the other effects, here's my pick list of favourite effects:

1. Adam's apple. I saw a programme on TV years ago about a female bodybuilder who'd juiced so much she had an Adam's apple and roid voice. She was on the show to warn others and I didn't pay it much attention but I'd love to meet her now. I wonder if she knew how much some guys love that sort of thing. I do remember her apple looking like a guy's, it was pretty amazing.

2. Voice. Gosh I just love a deep manly voice. I like all roid voices but I prefer the ones that sound like a guy rather than a guy on helium as some do. Sheila Bleck's is perfect - if you close your eyes it could be a guy. Making love to a muscled beefcake like that whispering with a deep base voice. Wow.

3. Square Jaw. I love the masculinisation process on the face - Roidmary Jennings is a great example.

4. Hair growth. I like it removed but I want a female who actively wants to get hair to remove as a sign she's juicing up properly. I'd love a girlfriend who cries because she hasn't got facial hair yet coz she's upset the roids aren't working - weird I know.

5. Emaciated face. Check this out from the queen herself, Iris Kyle. A lot of people in the comments say how awful she looks but I think that just illustrates how different what us guys are into are: I think she looks amazing here, she's juiced up to the eyeballs, love it ...

Btw, anyone know where i can hear Roidmary Jennigs? I've looked everywhere for a video of her talking but can't find anything. I heard she's got a great roid voice, would love to hear it.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2015, 09:35:18 pm »
Number 4 is exactly what I have in mind. Though I wouldn't have her shave. But that's the mentality I'm after.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #158 on: May 12, 2015, 11:11:20 pm »
Oh yeah. I remember that one. First time I heard her I was shocked by how deep she was. And that was obviously her normal voice. After all there's no need to go deeper when answering a few questions for the sake of a documentary.

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #159 on: May 13, 2015, 05:01:20 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora's voice is not a smoker's voice. She has a deep, sexy voice. I think you might be regretting that one Deeper, although I'm sure Kashma would be great too.

There is a clip I recently discovered (although it's a few years old) that shows some body hair. A clip of Maryse Manios laying in the sun and you can see hair on her calves, thighs and chest and also on her face (some long peach fuzz on her cheeks and chin). I love that she filmed it in the sun so you can see the hair glisten and it's much easier to see. I was surprised to see it as Maryse is usually very diligent about shaving. Her c4s page is called Muscledoll. The title of the clip has typo's. It's called "after sunshinne many eins" It's at the top of page 12 to be exact. A great clip if you haven't seen it. I would love it if she made more like that.

Forgot to mention there is also a clip (another typo in the title) called "TRAINING SOULDERS" on page 6 (the 5th clip down from the top) where about 1:30 into the video she does a side chest pose and if you freeze frame it, you can see some nice peach fuzz on her back.

xaneres

« Reply #160 on: May 13, 2015, 06:53:09 pm »
Yeah sorry guys, i posted some stuff in the Roid Voices thread as I thought this thread was more for stories. I love this topic so happy to post all stuff about sexy many females here.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2015, 11:50:34 pm »
No worries; glad you could join us over here for some masculine FBB chat :)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2015, 07:50:59 pm »
I thought I'd share this.l I was at the gym this morning and saw this woman on the bench press with a ton of weight. She had broad shoulders and her chest was pretty much all muscle. As she got up, saw me staring and her face looked so familiar. It turned out to be my friends little sister! She came over and said hey and it was so hard for me not to stare at her arms or chest. Her face was also a little more masculine than when I saw her last as a teenager (squared jaw). It turns out she is a competitive weight lifter and even offered to help me work on my form when I weight train. It was awesome. I do wish she still had those hairy forearms like she did when she was in highschool. It's a crazy small world.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2015, 12:28:49 am »
I thought I'd share this.l I was at the gym this morning and saw this woman on the bench press with a ton of weight. She had broad shoulders and her chest was pretty much all muscle. As she got up, saw me staring and her face looked so familiar. It turned out to be my friends little sister! She came over and said hey and it was so hard for me not to stare at her arms or chest. Her face was also a little more masculine than when I saw her last as a teenager (squared jaw). It turns out she is a competitive weight lifter and even offered to help me work on my form when I weight train. It was awesome. I do wish she still had those hairy forearms like she did when she was in highschool. It's a crazy small world.

Very cool!
How much was she benching?

To be honest I really didn't ask but I believe I saw a 45 and a 35 on each side, and for a girl that's not bad at all. She was also hitting those reps pretty fast. I was kind of nervous to see her so I kind of made quick conversation. Her brother, who used to wrestle with me in highschool, is the one that got her in powerlifting.

Offline dixon145

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2015, 11:15:09 am »
I am with muscleluv, not a huge fan of excessive hair, but love all the other aspects of women using steroids.

As a side thought, I was wondering how many people have been lucky enjoy to she a woman transform in real-life at the gym, as she starts to gear up?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View