Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574495 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 12:02:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 453912 times)

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #405 on: March 12, 2018, 07:27:27 pm »
Now I know this seems like an odd question to ask all of you but are you guys also into more traditionally feminine women? Or is strictly masculine women? How about straight up guys?

Now for me personally, I like feminine women in addition to masculine women. I find both ends of the spectrum (feminine, non muscular, petite women to masculine, muscular, rugged women) attractive and everything in between. It's odd, but I guess that goes without saying.

Now as for the dude part, I'm (surprisingly? Unsurprisingly?) not attracted to men. I find this weird because I'm drawn to the extremely masculine look on women as described in the many posts in this thread (The huge muscles, the handsome face, the deep voice, the body hair, etc.) and yet, I don't feel a thing for guys who commonly have such traits. I just find it extremely odd and was basically wondering if any of you feel similarly.

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #406 on: March 13, 2018, 12:26:07 am »
Couldn't have said it better myself.  Love sexy fitness girls with big boobs.  Love andro girl-studs with rugged, handsome faces or even steroid-ugly ones.  And everything in between.  For me, no matter how masculine a girl becomes, it's the thrill of her being a woman that makes it exciting. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2018, 02:25:46 am »
I can say the same, I like both kinds, sexy, boobilicious fitness girls to gender bending, masculine looking roid girls and everything in between. There's nothing wrong with that. I am, as far as I know, straight. I haven't ever fantasized about having sex with a man, but I guess if someone like Renne Toney or Virginia Sanchez Macias is considered manly or like 80% male, because of all the steroids they take, then yeah, sign me up for that, because I find both of those women extremely hot.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ozzyfm

« Reply #408 on: March 14, 2018, 06:03:24 pm »
As some of you know, I loooove manly, freakishly huge women, even dickgirls. But I also love sexy ones, like Donna Murphy.

Offline Username13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #409 on: March 15, 2018, 10:15:01 pm »
Mine's tough to pinpoint, although by no means unique. Basically I like masculine, muscular women (as well as feminine muscular women) and male to female transgender girls alike. If the trans girls are muscular as well, great, but it's not a necessity. I'm not attracted to men, or female to male trans people. I also like "regular" feminine women, but not to the degree that I like the two types of women I mentioned above.

Offline freakpeak

• Activity:
    0%
  • Into extremely muscular and roided women
« Reply #410 on: March 16, 2018, 11:04:50 am »
I like pretty and feminine girls, but have to say that "female" muscle monsters excites me way more when I am horny. I rather don't prefer girls who lift and are between normal girl and female bodybuilder. I think when woman choose to build muscles she should go hardcore and break any boundary. My dream bodybuilder girlfriend is the one who takes insane amounts of roids. She must be addicted to growing muscles and she has to push any boundary, even when it will make her manly. I just want my gf to become female to male due to roids addiction. She has to do anything to grow muscles. Can even turn into virile and masculine man with a cunt and huge clitoris. I am also into male bodybuilders, and when girls lift she has to become one :D
When roids gives woman some hair on jaw I don't like, I would force my dream gf to turn it into full and dense beard, because this is good looking especially on female muscle freak :D

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #411 on: March 18, 2018, 03:12:56 pm »
I'm not into men myself, though I understand how one can second guess oneself when I like what I like. The simple way to it is it that there has to be a working cunt. I can be with all kinds of girls. At the same time, I know what I'll be pushing for. So the bigger, the manlier the better, as long as there is a cunt to it too. Other than that, there's no amount of masculinity and muscle growth that's ever enough for me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #412 on: March 20, 2018, 04:11:08 am »
That's a great question PleaseForgiveMe, and thank you for reviving this thread with an awesome discussion point!

Like many of us, my peculiar tastes have made me question my sexuality and where I fall on the Kinsey scale.  And while I may have days where this is less true than others, ultimately, I consider myself straight.  I'm in a happy with relationship with a feminine, petite girl who has no interest in growing muscles (I've tried, trust me).  We have a great relationship and I'm lucky to be with such an amazing woman.  I find her attractive and my muscle obsession hasn't negatively impacted our lives.

With that being said, in my deepest fantasy, I want the manliest muscle freak my mind can muster.  But in my head, this is always still a "woman".  I've used this analogy before, but this is how I tend to describe it:

If you show me a picture of a huge, rugged, roided male bodybuilder, it won't do anything for me.  BUT, if you show me that same picture and tell me that it's really a woman named Sarah who used to look like a normal female before getting addicted to testosterone and the gym, suddenly I'm as hard as a rock and drooling.  It's more than just the simple aesthetics, it's the idea behind the transformation and that the unrecognizable man-creature of my dreams is (was?) a woman at one point!

Is it homosexual to enjoy masculine traits?  If the being of your worship looks like a man, acts like a man, talks like a man, and is hairy like a man, can you really consider yourself straight, even if you tell yourself she's still a woman deep down?  I don't know if there's a correct answer.  I suppose I just don't worry too much about the definitions.  In my mind, I'm straight.  In someone else's mind, they'd probably think it's gay simply liking the tiniest bit of a muscle on a woman.  I think it's up to us to decide where we fall on that kind of spectrum; no one can really make the true judgement except ourselves.

I guess I just like what I like, hetero/homo labels be damned.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #413 on: March 20, 2018, 05:30:30 pm »
What BMB said.  1000%  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #414 on: March 21, 2018, 11:14:31 pm »
I'm amazed on how reassuring and like minded these responses are. I mean, dunno what I was expecting but it's good to see nonetheless.  :)

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #415 on: March 23, 2018, 02:06:08 pm »
I'm definitely not gay. Have no interest in men, but my perspective is a bit different. Many traits I don't really see as masculine necessarily. Both men & women have muscles & body hair for example. I've never had a thing for really big clits & unlike muscle, I do have a limit on how much body hair I like. Once the muscle is hard to see, it's time to trim it back a little. I also don't care for really bushy armpits. I do love big, wide jaws, chins, noses, deep voices, etc. & I don't care for implants. 5 o' clock shadows can be hot too, but I wouldn't want her to have a moustache & beard. A confident attitude is also attractive. The words that I usually think of to describe these women are "extreme" & "hardcore" etc. When I think of a truly manly looking woman, someone like Caroline Wang comes to my mind. She really does look like a man. Has a man's haircut and usually dresses like a man. I'm not really attracted to her, but if she carried herself more like a woman I probably would be. So I don't really see myself as loving manly fbbs (although I realize most people would). I just love huge, hardcore, roided, alpha, femuscle beasts!

Offline muscleluv

• Activity:
    0%
  • bigger and harder
« Reply #416 on: March 28, 2018, 12:10:40 am »
I'm just a straight guy that's in to big muscles. Large muscles get me going, and it doesn't matter who's carrying them. But I like regular women but not men at all unless they're ultra huge bodybuilders too. I think that's why I want to get massive too. Muscle is just so sexy to me. I can't explain it.

Offline iluvweed

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #417 on: May 06, 2018, 04:25:30 am »
If you like masculine women, Grace Jones may be right up your ally. She looks like a man and can choke-out Arnold. I can hear his desperate cry, "Aghhhhhhhhhhh! Die frauleign ist ja so strong! I am goingk to die mit ein bonah! Do eet! Do eet now! Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Poor Ah-nald's final mispronounced words. :'( 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Legalize weed now!

Offline M7

• Activity:
    0%
  • never too big for me
« Reply #418 on: May 07, 2018, 12:58:28 pm »
Does anyone remember the artist 6-2-98? Had some pics on the lh-art website years ago. Some very masculine looking women in his art. Would sure like to see more of his artwork.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #419 on: May 07, 2018, 05:49:35 pm »
Those pics had caught my eye as well. Funny thing is, he's not even trying to make the FBBs look hairy, but his way of shading definitely makes you think he does. Which is a bonus for us lot.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View