Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572774 Posts in 72116 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 09:53:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2  (Read 10985 times)

expatmanager

Re: How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 01:35:32 pm »
treat her like a "normal" woman like you should treat all woman: be interesting,intelligent,witty ,respectful,
show interest !.......(so as "usual",when you aproach women ...)

but ,you must say , if you are at least not very fit ,better also muscular & interested in power sports that
will become quite difficult .....!?

And ,in my experience these strong women is ,they appreciate mostly a man as partner who is STRONGERthen them,(at least physically ),that`s the truth !..

(and not like in these modern fantasies where weak schmoes always meet  much stronger woman ,and then
 become their loves slaves .......that`s quite erotic ,but not reality in relationships,but you can live it in session plots anyway.....)

Yes I agree with you the weak schmoe being the love slave of the stronger woman is more fantasy than reality. There are a few real-life examples of FBBs married to weaker guys, but only a few.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 01:35:32 pm »

ThirdRedeemer

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 02:55:09 pm »
Female bodybuilders always have bodybuilder boyfriends for one simple reason: they share mutual interests. At least as far as sport is concerned.

With a "normal" man do not have that link. They look for a person with whom they can talk about what they like.

Of course there are exceptions, but few. Very few. Generally, they run into maniacs (who call themselves fans) who only seek to see those magnificent bodies they have. But they ignore the person. The woman.

expatmanager

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 08:42:44 pm »
Female bodybuilders always have bodybuilder boyfriends for one simple reason: they share mutual interests. At least as far as sport is concerned.

With a "normal" man do not have that link. They look for a person with whom they can talk about what they like.

Of course there are exceptions, but few. Very few. Generally, they run into maniacs (who call themselves fans) who only seek to see those magnificent bodies they have. But they ignore the person. The woman.

I agree with your reasoning, and this reveals opportunities and areas to avoid. For me an opportunity were the chance to develop a further interest in fitness and muscle building, without the goal of competing in a contest. In this way, my interests grew to align with hers. An area to avoid, however, is becoming a paying customer of any kind, as that introduces an unhealthy motivator in a relationship. You don't want to end up being seen as a loaf of bread.

Another opportunity is to find a FBB who regards bodybuilding as a hobby rather than a life fixation. For example, someone who has career other than a bodybuilding related career (including personal training etc). The influence of bodybuilding on so many areas of life, however, does often lead to an obsession with an 'all or nothing' approach. So if you have more 'balanced' interests, look for a FBB who is similar in terms of balanced interests.

The other area to avoid is trying to advise your bodybuilding partner on ...bodybuilding. Although you may acquire a lot of knowledge, when she looks at you and then looks at herself, whose advice is she going to follow? Unless you are some kind of master coach, let her advise you and just be an emotional, practical and financial supporter of her pursuit.

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2017, 12:44:56 am »

Female bodybuilders have push and pull factors which both attract and repel them viz a viz male bodybuilders.
The attraction factors are obvious: mutual interests and the man's physique. All things being equal, women do want a man who's bigger, stronger and more muscular, and who can let them feel like the woman in the relationship no matter how big they are.
I will add that the attraction to male muscle is not unbounded and most "normal" women find extreme male bodybuilders sincerely off putting, but an almost-as-extreme female has a different perspective on size.

The repulsion factors may seem more nuanced, but they can impact quite strongly.
For a start, bodybuildng is such a narcissistic lifestyle that having two of them in a relationship introduces quite a lot of tensions. Both of them want their training, their diet, their body and their physical development to be centre stage and both of them need continuous affirmation. And they're too busy and needy about seeking it to give it.

A second factor, which is more pronounced from the female viewpoint, is frustration at not having their abilities recognised, despite being at the top of their game.
I remember reading a blog by a strength training coach (whose lifting stats far exceeded mine and most men) and she said she was fed up with weightlifting boyfriends condescending to her, trying to give her inferior advice (she knew more about diet and physio, regardless of her muscle size) and generally not giving her the recognition and support she felt she deserved. She swore she wasn't going to go out with another male lifter.

So there are reasons why muscular women might broaden their search beyond the stereotypical muscleman. But, none of those reasons incude "Oh, I'd love a wimpy skinny man whom I can scissor, bench press and dominate at well".
That's a schmoe fantasy and absolutely no woman seeks that out as a preference. That's not to say they won't end up with a smaller weaker man, but that won't be the reason they ended up together and they'd regard the strength difference in the relationship as no big deal. At best something to tease him about ... and yeah, at crucial moments they might really enjoy being in control.

Ok, if muscular women don't insist on their male partner being a muscule bound Adonis, does that mean it's a free for all and some wimp with a concave chest and flabby belly is in with a chance, so long as they clicked on another level?
No, absolutely not!!
Highly trained women (and I mean weightlifters and cross-fitters as well as bodybuilders) do at least want a man who's physically in shape. Somebody who's lean and capable and  has some level of training and discipline in is life, even if nowhere near her level.
Imagine a gender-flipped scenario of a male bodybuilder admring a figure woman.
Imagine Alina Popa or similiar with a David Beckham style man ...

The more medium-sized women weight lifters who are just on the verge of overtaking the majority of the male population probably still fantasize mainly about bigger stronger men, and arrogantly dismiss all "civilians" who don't live in their extreme world, but the really big women have long been forced to accept that they need to cast their net a lot wider (since they rarely meet men as strong as them) and they've long grown blase and indifferent to the fact they're bigger than most men.
They just want a fit man, not a bigger man. They may end up dominating him, but that's not their driving fantasy.

So how to date an FBB?
There is no one way, it's a silly question. But just to be eligible, you have to hit the gym. You don't need to be anywhere near as bug as them, but you need to work on your proportion and maybe above all, your abs and glutes.

expatmanager

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2017, 01:49:05 am »

Female bodybuilders have push and pull factors which both attract and repel them viz a viz male bodybuilders.
The attraction factors are obvious: mutual interests and the man's physique. All things being equal, women do want a man who's bigger, stronger and more muscular, and who can let them feel like the woman in the relationship no matter how big they are.
I will add that the attraction to male muscle is not unbounded and most "normal" women find extreme male bodybuilders sincerely off putting, but an almost-as-extreme female has a different perspective on size.

The repulsion factors may seem more nuanced, but they can impact quite strongly.
For a start, bodybuildng is such a narcissistic lifestyle that having two of them in a relationship introduces quite a lot of tensions. Both of them want their training, their diet, their body and their physical development to be centre stage and both of them need continuous affirmation. And they're too busy and needy about seeking it to give it.

A second factor, which is more pronounced from the female viewpoint, is frustration at not having their abilities recognised, despite being at the top of their game.
I remember reading a blog by a strength training coach (whose lifting stats far exceeded mine and most men) and she said she was fed up with weightlifting boyfriends condescending to her, trying to give her inferior advice (she knew more about diet and physio, regardless of her muscle size) and generally not giving her the recognition and support she felt she deserved. She swore she wasn't going to go out with another male lifter.

So there are reasons why muscular women might broaden their search beyond the stereotypical muscleman. But, none of those reasons incude "Oh, I'd love a wimpy skinny man whom I can scissor, bench press and dominate at well".
That's a schmoe fantasy and absolutely no woman seeks that out as a preference. That's not to say they won't end up with a smaller weaker man, but that won't be the reason they ended up together and they'd regard the strength difference in the relationship as no big deal. At best something to tease him about ... and yeah, at crucial moments they might really enjoy being in control.

Ok, if muscular women don't insist on their male partner being a muscule bound Adonis, does that mean it's a free for all and some wimp with a concave chest and flabby belly is in with a chance, so long as they clicked on another level?
No, absolutely not!!
Highly trained women (and I mean weightlifters and cross-fitters as well as bodybuilders) do at least want a man who's physically in shape. Somebody who's lean and capable and  has some level of training and discipline in is life, even if nowhere near her level.
Imagine a gender-flipped scenario of a male bodybuilder admring a figure woman.
Imagine Alina Popa or similiar with a David Beckham style man ...

The more medium-sized women weight lifters who are just on the verge of overtaking the majority of the male population probably still fantasize mainly about bigger stronger men, and arrogantly dismiss all "civilians" who don't live in their extreme world, but the really big women have long been forced to accept that they need to cast their net a lot wider (since they rarely meet men as strong as them) and they've long grown blase and indifferent to the fact they're bigger than most men.
They just want a fit man, not a bigger man. They may end up dominating him, but that's not their driving fantasy.

So how to date an FBB?
There is no one way, it's a silly question. But just to be eligible, you have to hit the gym. You don't need to be anywhere near as bug as them, but you need to work on your proportion and maybe above all, your abs and glutes.

I agree with your conclusions and analysis, especially with regards to how many FBBs see MBBs and strength athletes. Domination is almost never a driving factor for relationships, although FBBs have fetishes just like everyone else.  Rarely do fetishes align though. As for the FBB preference for leanness, I have seen many examples where the male partner is strong but not lean. As you say, all FBBs are different and partners rarely tick every box on the Wishlist. In the case I described in my story, however,she did indeed express a preference for leanness.

Offline Lovefbbmega

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 03:35:29 am »
This is  a nice story .
I wana add, that if you guys love muscular women, you have to think like "this is just normal" and being confortable with it.
That being said, a muscular woman is still ... well ... a woman!
They love to laugh, and make new stuff...
I d say, be normal , dont change the way you are...
Be honnest, be polite, be the guy she can count on for years (even if she decide no too go further).
I not saying that you must be "her best good friend",  dont fall into that category.
User is currently banned [View]

expatmanager

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2017, 12:07:05 pm »
This is  a nice story .
I wana add, that if you guys love muscular women, you have to think like "this is just normal" and being confortable with it.
That being said, a muscular woman is still ... well ... a woman!
They love to laugh, and make new stuff...
I d say, be normal , dont change the way you are...
Be honnest, be polite, be the guy she can count on for years (even if she decide no too go further).
I not saying that you must be "her best good friend",  dont fall into that category.

Thanks for your positive feedback and I agree with all that you have said. I do think character wins over everything else, because that's the person you live with beyond the superficial things in life.

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 07:53:03 pm »
Hey Expat manager, why are you "expatmanager?" As an ex property manager moving back to Cambodia, I wonder if you're a more successful, parallel version of me.

expatmanager

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 09:36:36 am »
Hey Expat manager, why are you "expatmanager?" As an ex property manager moving back to Cambodia, I wonder if you're a more successful, parallel version of me.
Lol. Somehow the internet name stuck from a project I worked on years ago. Ironically I am writing this from Myanmar (Burma) but only here for a couple of days. Hope all goes well for you in Cambodia.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View