Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574102 Posts in 72857 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 09:58:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2  (Read 11177 times)

expatmanager

How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:34:22 am »
Thanks for the positive feedback on Part 1 of my tips and confessions on how to date FBBs. Here is Part 2.

I think 'breaking the ice' in terms of being able to find and then having the confidence to date FBBs is the hardest step. Once you have dated a FBB, the next encounter is so much easier.

My next FBB girlfriend was again a national champion who has now one many international competitions. She is also a highly qualified personal trainer, was in her mid/late-20s with a beautiful muscular body.

Finding each other - Again it was through Facebook. I saw her pics on Forum Saradas (I think) and searched for her using Facebook. My big plus in making contact was that I am able to communicate in her language. although I did often check my translations with Google Translate when we were chatting online. A tip is that your profile should indicate that you do have some interest in gym and working out so that at least you have one thing in common to rouse her interest. Some guys think that being an admirer of muscular women and her being a muscular woman is something that you have in common. It's not - they are potentially two different interests. It's a good alignment of interests for sessions and being a member of her website, but not for a loving relationship where you share the same interests (such as staying fit, travel or whatever hobbies and interests that you share).

What to say -  Some of the early topics of conversations was the state of female bodybuilding in her country and the challenges and opportunities of living a fit and healthy lifestyle in her country. We spoke about her study, her work, eventually her family and her dreams and aspirations. In fact, our conversations were never really sexual, but we did eventually share our fantasies. One that obviously sparked interest was that she dreamed of being lifted up high by a tall guy and I fell into that category. She also dreamed of being held like a kitten and I could help her out there too.

What not to say - Topics of sex were not a big feature of our conversation, especially before we met. To qualify to meet, especially if she is travelling to meet you, you need to be a decent and honest person so that she won't have anything to worry about. Yes you should make sure that she is who she says she is and she will do the same to you, but if you give her 'the third degree' in terms of questioning, she is likely to run a mile. One big mistake I made was to ask my previous FBB girlfriend to contact her to verify that I was a decent guy. As I talked with the previous girlfriend, whom I had hurt by breaking up with her, I realised this was a stupid request of mine, and I didn't pursue it. I would also say, don't be too curious about her relationship history. Appearing like an inquisitor is a turn-off, and she will eventually volunteer whatever is relevant to your future together.

Mutual attraction - I think she was curious about me and about having a relationship with a guy from another country and another race. I guess I was 'exotic' to her although I had been in relationships with women from her race before, so the 'exotic' factor was not a big attraction to me. She was, however, incredibly self-disciplined and focussed, and I admired her courage to break the mold of traditional expectations of women in her country. That kind of 'pioneering spirit' attracted me, besides her amazing muscles and skin.

Sex - She was a dream come true with her 6-8 pack abs, big arms, big shoulders, powerful legs and defined muscles. When we first met she asked me to book separate hotel rooms which I did. However after we met, she was one who cuddled up close to me when we were sitting on the floor together and she made the moves to get up close and personal. She asked me to cancel the second room. She was inexperienced sexually, but quickly loved cunnilingus, different positions and my kissing and stroking her muscles when we made love. Being on top was new to her and she loved flexing arms for me (which was also new for her). One tip is to strengthen your PC muscles (kegel exercises) so that you can hold your load long enough for her to have multiple orgasms. Guys like me who have spent far too long masturbating over pictures of muscular women, can often ejaculate prematurely soon after seeing your muscular sweetheart in all of her naked glory. 'Keeping it under control' prolongs the fun for the both of you.

Growing the relationship - Training with her was fantastic, and she taught me many things that are still part of my training routine. We shared some beautiful romantic times travelling, and she loved it when I created romantic memories for her such as fireworks, boat cruises and in the bedroom. For some reason she didn't ever want to kiss. I suspect it was because she was shy about a minor problem she had with her teeth, but the weirdness of sex but not kissing was a barrier in our growing closer together. I did all the fantasy things that she wanted and she loved it, but once those were fulfilled, we seemed to fizzle out. Breaking up was a mutual thing I would say.

End game - She eventually went back to a former bodybuilder boyfriend, and I met up with them at an international competition in future years. He was about her height (short) and I could see why she wanted to fulfill the lifting and kitten holding fantasy (amongst others). I visited her country in later years and contacted her as she suggested. She was competing at the Arnolds in the USA and so was out of the country. She has grown bigger and is a dedicated bodybuilder, but has not married yet.

Lessons learned - Not all dating ends up in a long-term relationship and this was the case here. Sometimes, you will be the curiosity, especially if you are a non-bodybuilder who loves bodybuilders. She might be experimenting with you, and if no magic happens (falling in love), then she may go back to what she knows. I tried hard to make magic, even taking her to 'the magic kingdom' but if the spark doesn't catch fire then better to let the spark die.

Forum Saradas

Offline average_monkey

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 07:18:58 pm »
I know you won't say it, but I *really* want to know who this woman is.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 10:11:46 am »
 A "relationship" with no kissing?   OK......
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

expatmanager

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 12:59:12 am »
I know you won't say it, but I *really* want to know who this woman is.

Lol ... yes I can't 'kiss and tell' ...even though we didn't kiss. Hopefully in sharing experiences someone can learn from my tips, mistakes and lessons. It's only on reflection that I realised that I was her 'exotic experiment', because for her she only had experience with bodybuilder guys.

expatmanager

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 12:59:58 am »
Thanks for the replies and views. I will do part 3 soon.

expatmanager

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 09:21:26 pm »
She is about 5'4" and weighed 55 - 60kg - now about 64kg

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 09:48:32 am »
meow...

Cool stories and good advice...not that I'm gonna find me a bodybuilding girlfriend in this life, but nice to read about it.

Offline arpeggiochords

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2017, 09:51:31 am »
However I've noticed just recently that Insta**** is the place to make an approach. That is, if your own profile doesn't has SCHMOE written all over it.

expatmanager

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 11:36:07 am »
However I've noticed just recently that Inst@gram is the place to make an approach. That is, if your own profile doesn't has SCHMOE written all over it.
I agree! That is where I met my wife (3.5 years ago). She is a 5'11 muscular model ....but more on that later.

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 10:05:30 am »
 treat her like a "normal" woman like you should treat all woman: be interesting,intelligent,witty ,respectful,
show interest !.......(so as "usual",when you aproach women ...)

but ,you must say , if you are at least not very fit ,better also muscular & interested in power sports that
will become quite difficult .....!?

And ,in my experience these strong women is ,they appreciate mostly a man as partner who is STRONGERthen them,(at least physically ),that`s the truth !..

(and not like in these modern fantasies where weak schmoes always meet  much stronger woman ,and then
 become their loves slaves .......that`s quite erotic ,but not reality in relationships,but you can live it in session plots anyway.....)

Offline dirks

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 05:01:29 am »
To me they're all pretty different and crave different things in a man. Some of them have been athletic their entire lives and probably want to be with exclusively fit and athletic men. Anything else is unacceptable. No average guys, thin guys...they have a template and they stick to it.

The FBB's that sort of accidentally fell into it, who never played sports, who started going to the gym perhaps after an accident or bad breakup, or perhaps just to lose 20 lbs and find out they wanna be huge, their tastes vary. They may like muscles on themselves, but are indifferent about it on a significant other.

Duke69

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 01:07:28 pm »
OP thank you for sharing your experiences,  many of them mirror mine.  I have found that many of these girls like to experiment with men of different races but are not comfortable pursuing long term or public relationships with them.  It may be due to family pressures, different cultures, stereotypes,  society, or public perceptions but it makes longer term relationships more difficult.  In the short term it is great, they love to experiment  but in the long term they shy away.  I do have a handful of secret lovers that always come back for more in the bedroom but do not want more than that.

You are a good writer and I hope you share ore of your eperiences

Offline t651

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 11:54:46 am »
As they say, not all heroes wear capes and you sir definitely are one!

expatmanager

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2017, 01:30:31 pm »
OP thank you for sharing your experiences,  many of them mirror mine.  I have found that many of these girls like to experiment with men of different races but are not comfortable pursuing long term or public relationships with them.  It may be due to family pressures, different cultures, stereotypes,  society, or public perceptions but it makes longer term relationships more difficult.  In the short term it is great, they love to experiment  but in the long term they shy away.  I do have a handful of secret lovers that always come back for more in the bedroom but do not want more than that.

You are a good writer and I hope you share ore of your eperiences

Thanks for the encouragement. I also experienced a reluctance of some FBBs to publicly acknowledge the relationship, but there were some exceptions. I don't think the reluctance was specifically related to cultural differences, but more so they wanted to be with someone they could 'show off', such as a male bodybuilder. The secret lover issue is one that is interesting and I have also experienced something like that. Thanks for sharing.

expatmanager

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2017, 01:32:38 pm »
To me they're all pretty different and crave different things in a man. Some of them have been athletic their entire lives and probably want to be with exclusively fit and athletic men. Anything else is unacceptable. No average guys, thin guys...they have a template and they stick to it.

The FBB's that sort of accidentally fell into it, who never played sports, who started going to the gym perhaps after an accident or bad breakup, or perhaps just to lose 20 lbs and find out they wanna be huge, their tastes vary. They may like muscles on themselves, but are indifferent about it on a significant other.

Yes its good news I think that FBBs are as different as the schmoes who admire them. Hopefully there is someone for everyone, but sadly we schmoes outnumber the FBBs by a large margin.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  How to date FBBs - Confessions - Part 2

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View