Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574130 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:49:08 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Perils of Dating Pauline
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Perils of Dating Pauline  (Read 5877 times)

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Perils of Dating Pauline
« on: January 10, 2020, 11:46:05 pm »
Here is a quick two parter story.  Just a little something I was pondering one afternoon and I had to write about it.

My name is Pauline, and I’m a bodybuilder.  Wow, this sounds like the start to a confessional.  Maybe it is.  I’m a tall brunette, 5’11, and have always been athletic.  An injury early in high school led me to physical therapy and an introduction to weights.  I enjoyed the lifting and continued with it.  When I saw defined muscles start to appear on my body, I was hooked.  I really hit the gym hard in college and made bodybuilding a profession when I graduated.  I support myself with personal training.  It’s easy to attract clients when you look the way I do.  My highly peaked 16 inch biceps, etched 25 inch quads and 17 inch calves do the talking for me.  I naturally don’t carry much body fat, so I look fairly ripped all year long.  Men and women who come to the gym are either attracted to me, or want to look like me, so I am never starved for work. 

Between training myself and others I’m pretty much at the gym all the time, so of course, it dominates my personal life.  I have friends outside the gym too.  I still live in the town where I grew up, so my circle of friends is large, and we’ve all known each other forever.  Nevertheless, the gym was my main dating pool.

Now, I’m what you would call an alpha woman.  When I was younger, I definitely embraced the Head Bitch in Charge persona.  As my body and mind grew stronger, I matured into a woman who was in charge of her own life.  If there is a vacuum of power, I fill it. 

Being a naturally dominant woman, I thought that I was supposed to pair with an alpha male.  I always sought out the tall, masculine, muscular macho men, and the gym had no shortage of them.  What I found though, is that I was living on a dating treadmill of unsuccessful relationships with the same kind of guy, over and over.  Two alphas compete for dominance; it’s true in the wild and it’s true at home.  These cocky, sexy guys from the gym would come blazing into my life, promising me the world.  But there was never any substance, and they would never deliver on their promise.  I’m already a gym rat, and all they would ever talk about was the gym.  That meant that the gym was the ONLY thing I would see and hear 24/7.  It just got old so quick and then things would fizzle out.  Next!

I finally decided that I had to do something different.  There was a guy that I’d grown up with, Matt, who was the polar opposite of the alpha males I’d been dating.  He was only 5’6 and quite thin.  Still, he was a cutie, with his blonde hair and nerdy personality.  He was outgoing and empathetic, his jokes always made me laugh, he could be wickedly sarcastic, he was always there to support a friend.  We would occasionally hang out as part of a larger group of friends.  After my dating life revelations, I realized Matt had all the traits I was missing from the alpha gym guys.  Over time, I developed romantic feelings for him.  Since I’m an alpha, I asked him for a date.  I was concerned that I would scare him, but he said yes immediately.  We saw each other for several months, and it was the most fun I had ever experienced with a guy.  Finally, I had someone I could really talk to and feel supported by.  Now, clearly he was never going to be my gym partner.  I don’t think he lifted a weight in his entire life.  And he could never keep up with me in any physical activity.  But he was such a joy to be with, I didn’t care. 

I had a bodybuilding competition in a nearby city.  Given how slight he was, I knew it would be uncomfortable for him to go and be surrounded by all the man (and girl) beef that would be there.  But he came anyway, and with a smile on his face.  I couldn’t see him in the crowd from the stage, but I sure heard him yelling my name and cheering when I was posing.  I came in third in that contest.  I was so happy that I placed, and so pissed that I wasn’t first.  Matt came backstage to the pump room afterwards as I was collecting my things.  I was so conflicted about being happy and mad that I started tearing up.  Matt made a beeline for me, saw my watery eyes, and gave me the most wonderful hug.

A few days later, I was back in my gym taking a breather, and some of the girls started talking about their men.  They looked at me and told me I needed an intervention.  They told me that “everyone” was talking about how ridiculous I looked with Matt. 

“He’s so puny and weak.” 

“Why aren’t you with a real man.”

“He’s practically feminine”

I hate to admit it, but the girls got in my head.  I started to notice things about Matt that confirmed what the girls thought.  He ALWAYS went along with what I said.  Now, I’m an alpha, but why couldn’t he step up and take charge just once?  And when I might get mad at him, he would never fight back; he would just apologize.  He avoided confrontation; he would cry; spiders scared him.  I mean, he WAS a girly man.  The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I got.

One afternoon shortly afterward, we were walking together. It was hot, so I was in shorts and a tank top.  My physique was on full display.  We passed two college boys and they made some snarky comments about what a weird couple we were and said I Iooked like a gorilla.  Matt did what he always does in situations like this; he ignored them.  I know I should have too, but I couldn’t. 

“Are you just going to let them talk about me that way?” I hissed him. 

Why couldn’t Matt just stand up like a man just ONCE!  I lost it.  I yanked my hand out of his, turned around and marched back to the two twerps.  I’m a great poser and I know exactly how to make my muscles stand out and be seriously imposing.  When I turned around, I held my arms out to flare my lats, hunched my shoulders to raise my traps, and my fists were clenched to pump up my vascularity.  The two boys were clearly not expecting me to come back, and when I did, they practically shit their pants.  It was clear I was bigger and stronger than the two of them combined.  I got right in their faces and started berating them.  They turned tail and ran.

Matt smiled at me as I walked back to him and said “Great job Pauline.  You sure showed them!” 

I didn’t smile back.  I was so pissed.  It wasn’t my job to scare them off.  It was his!  The man is supposed to make me feel protected and safe.  I just looked down on him and shook my head.

“We’re done Matt.  I don’t want to see you anymore.”

I turned and walked away.  He was stunned and called after me, but I just kept on going.  Later that day I told the girls at the gym that I had broken up with Matt.  They couldn’t have been happier.

“You deserve someone strong and fearless.”

“You deserve someone you won’t break like a twig.”

Still, there was a nagging voice in the back of my mind. 
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

« on: January 10, 2020, 11:46:05 pm »

Offline UnholyDk1103

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The Perils of Dating Pauline
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2020, 12:18:12 am »
Great Start !!!

Love it :D

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2020, 01:40:17 am »
I watched this as a youtube video. Are you going to change it up? I'd love to see some "peril" if this goes in a dark direction!

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2020, 01:44:32 am »
Yep!  The youtube video was the genesis and basis of part 1.  The "peril" in part 2 will be fun.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2020, 01:58:39 am »
Over the next couple of days, I paid more attention when the girls talked about their boyfriends.  All they did was complain about how their men disrespected them, did things behind their backs, were unreliable, never helped them.  Things I NEVER had to worry about with Matt.  I couldn’t understand how they would let their boyfriends control them that way.  And I thought about what Matt would be like if he were like typical boyfriends.  There was no way I’d settle for that from my man.  The nagging voice in the back of my mind turned into a scream.  I was an idiot.

I enjoyed being in charge, being a leader.  I was an alpha.  Why did I get mad at a beta boy for being a beta?  Matt happily embraced me as his alpha.  I was the boss.  How could I have asked for any more?  I called him and asked him to meet me at the coffee shop near my place.

When Matt saw me walk in, he came up to me tentatively.  I smiled down at him and put out my arms.  His face lit up and he practically jumped in them to give me a hug.  I held him tight while he snuggled.  I finally let him go, grabbed some coffee and sat.

“Pauline, I’m so sorry for the way I acted.  I know I need to be tougher.”

“No.” I said.  “You don’t need to apologize for anything.  I like you just the way you are.  I’m the one who’s sorry for expecting you to be someone you’re not.”  We sat and talked for the next hour.

Our coffee was gone, but we were still going.  It was like our old dates that I enjoyed so much.  I told him we should walk back to my place.  I really wanted to renew our relationship, but I also wanted to make sure Matt knew what he would be getting into.  In our time together, we had never done more than kiss.  I had bigger plans for him today.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2020, 02:45:58 am »
I lied.  This will be a three part story.  Sorry!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2020, 03:58:17 am »
Woohoo! Loving it!

Offline pramitsen2008

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    70%
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 06:46:34 am »
Your stories are great as they are grounded in reality with proper plot points.
Love to see how this ends.

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 08:30:07 pm »
Over the next couple of days, I paid more attention when the girls talked about their boyfriends.  All they did was complain about how their men disrespected them, did things behind their backs, were unreliable, never helped them.  Things I NEVER had to worry about with Matt.  I couldn’t understand how they would let their boyfriends control them that way.  And I thought about what Matt would be like if he were like typical boyfriends.  There was no way I’d settle for that from my man.  The nagging voice in the back of my mind turned into a scream.  I was an idiot.

I enjoyed being in charge, being a leader.  I was an alpha.  Why did I get mad at a beta boy for being a beta?  Matt happily embraced me as his alpha.  I was the boss.  How could I have asked for any more?  I called him and asked him to meet me at the coffee shop near my place.

When Matt saw me walk in, he came up to me tentatively.  I smiled down at him and put out my arms.  His face lit up and he practically jumped in them to give me a hug.  I held him tight while he snuggled.  I finally let him go, grabbed some coffee and sat.

“Pauline, I’m so sorry for the way I acted.  I know I need to be tougher.”

“No.” I said.  “You don’t need to apologize for anything.  I like you just the way you are.  I’m the one who’s sorry for expecting you to be someone you’re not.”  We sat and talked for the next hour.

Our coffee was gone, but we were still going.  It was like our old dates that I enjoyed so much.  I told him we should walk back to my place.  I really wanted to renew our relationship, but I also wanted to make sure Matt knew what he would be getting into.  In our time together, we had never done more than kiss.  I had bigger plans for him today.

Matt was so cute on the walk home, and I found myself getting worked up over him.  He wrapped his hand inside my bicep.  I pressed my upper arm against my side and trapped his hand there.   He sighed and leaned his head on my big delt.  I kept tensing up my muscles as we strolled.  I know he liked the feel of it, but I also wanted to be ready for him when we got home.

When we arrived at my house, I opened the door and let Matt in.  I closed the door behind me, unzipped my pullover and stripped it off.  The look on Matt’s face was priceless.  After all the isometrics I had done on the walk home, my body was webbed with vascularity and glistening with a light sheen of sweat.  My upper body’s glory was on full display in a tight cropped tank top.  I looked him squarely in the eyes.

“Matt, I want us to get back together.  It makes me really happy that you embrace me as an alpha woman.

Matt walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me, his little fingers gripping onto my lats. 

Matt’s voice cracked with emotion.  “I was so hoping you’d ask!  Nothing would make me happier.”

I hugged him back, tightly.  “I also love that you’re happy being submissive to me.  How do you feel about that?”

Matt nestled his head on top of my pec and whispered, “Anything you say, boss.”

“Anything?” I asked.  I let my voice get deeper and sexier.  “I want to play with you.”

Matt pulled back and looked up questioningly at me.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it down over his bony shoulders.  Like my gym girls said, Matt was not a masculine guy.  I took his wrists in my hand and maneuvered his arms behind his back and held them there.

“Resist me.” I said with a mischievous grin.

Matt tried with all of his wimpy strength, but he could do nothing.  I bent down, tightened my arms around his little bod and lifted him up so that his nipples were right in front of my lips.  He was so sweet, looking down at me wondering what was about to happen.  I put my teeth around one of his nips and gently bit, holding it in my mouth.  I let my tongue flick over him, and felt his little nipple get hard.  I let go with a big wet sucking kiss, and then did it to his other nipple.  He threw his head back and moaned so deeply.  Now he tried to struggle, but a quick squeeze of my arms put an end to it.  I smiled up at him and gave him one more lick before I tossed him over my beefy shoulder and walked us into my home gym.

I set Matt down on the rubber floor.  He was breathless and I couldn’t help giggling at him. 

“You’re so adorable.  But I need to know that you’re really going to be ok with where I want our relationship to go.”

He looked so earnestly at me.  “I trust you.”

I held his head up in my hands and started kissing him, gently at first.  Our lips slid over each other’s, until I pulled one of his lips into my mouth.  Matt’s body leaned into me.  That was the signal I was looking for from my little beta.  I snaked my pythons around his body, lifted him off his feet and French-kissed him deeply.  His little cock was so hard now, and pressed up against my rocky abs.  I pulled my head away, but continued to hold his weak frame.

“I’m taking us way past kissing Matt.” I said in a rapturous tone.

I set him down in front of me and stripped off my tank top.  Matt had seen me in some pretty skimpy posing suits, but never bare-chested.  I had natural breasts.  They weren’t big, but they each sat on a deep bed of pec muscle.  I curled my arms in front of me and flexed my pecs.  My perky nipples grew and I pointed a finger at each one.

With a crooked smile, I asked,“Ready to get me back?  The girls want a kiss.”

Matt approached me with a look of adoration.  His tender lips felt so nice as he gently kissed my tits.  I palmed the back of his head and lay his cheek on my chest.  I felt his head bob as I rippled my pecs and rolled the muscle over his cheek.  He was so happy, he could have stayed attached to my chest forever.

I let Matt’s head go, took him around the waist and heaved him over my shoulder again, so I could take off his shoes and pants.  I placed him back on the ground, frenched him one more time, then pressed him down to his knees. 

“Honey, you know I’m a physically strong, commanding woman.  What you don’t know yet is that I also have a VERY strong libido.  I need you to help me take care of it.”

I wasn’t kidding when I told him that.  My sex drive can be intense.  One of the reasons I got fed up with alpha males is that they were very selfish with sex.  They came quick and were done.  Sex with them was the least fulfilling 10 minutes of my life.  I can get to climax over and over. 
Eventually I learned to take care of my own needs, but having a man to fulfill me willingly would be so much nicer.

I slid down my shorts and sat demurely on the edge of my weight bench.  Matt waited on his knees, ready to worship me.  I slowly spread my legs open in front of Matt and his eyes widened.  My genitals are pretty sizable, especially my clitoris.

“Have you ever had oral sex with a woman?”

Matt nodded, but not confidently.  “I have, once, but she wasn’t really into it.  I’d always thought I did it wrong, not hitting the right spots.”  He looked up at me with a frisky grin.  But boy, I can’t miss the right spots on you!”

I couldn’t help laughing as I drew his head into me.  He held himself in place by wrapping his weedy arms around my quads, his fingers resting in the ridges of muscle.  His tongue was so gentle.  He traced over my labia, sucking on each lip.  He teased me all over my sex before teasing me even more on my clit.  He alternated between a stiff tonguing of my clit and softening his tongue in my vagina.  It felt so good.  He totally read my body language too, and used it.  He worked on me for a while and the climax was really nice.  I was drippy wet and cooing.  The look of pride on his face was precious.  He really cared about making me feel good.  But I knew I needed more.

“You did so well, baby.”  I swirled a finger in my pussy to coat it in my juices.  I dabbed it on his lips.  “But I have so much more to give.”

As he watched me, I stuck two fingers in my vagina and started to rub furiously.  I could feel another climax building quickly.  And there it was, another example of my unusually strong sex abilities.  I squirted…a lot.  When I squirt hard, it’s like a hose of cum, and I pointed that hose at Matt’s torso.  I drenched the poor boy.  Of all the things he expected to happen, this was not one.  He looked down at his soaked and dripping body and broke out into a nervous giggle. 

“That was so hot!”  he squeeked.  “I get why you have rubber matting on the floor now.”

I had to laugh again.  I rose and guided Matt up onto the bench, laying him down on his back.  I straddled the bench and sat lightly on him.  I leaned down with my elbows on either side of his head.  He brought his hands up and caressed my biceps so reverently.  I smiled down at Matt, kissed him, and rubbed my sex on his cum slicked body, working myself to another orgasm.  At this point Matt was as stiff as a steel rod.  It was time to take my little beta to the moon.  I stood back up, grabbed his thin legs and brought them up and over his chest.  His cock was sticking up just waiting for me. 

“Amazon time!”  I snarled.

I held his two legs in one hand and used the other to guide him into my hungry pussy.  My muscles squeezed down on his rod and I rode him for all he was worth.  Every pump of my wide hips forced a high-pitched gasp from him.  I like to be on top in sex so I can make sure things hit just the right spot for me.  He lasted longer than I expected him to, so I was able to achieve one more climax as he came. 

“Pauline,” he wheezed, “you’re magnificent.”

“I know, little one, I know.”

I picked my exhausted man up and carried him into my shower.  I stood behind Matt, soaped him up and got all my juices cleaned off of him.  He leaned against the shower wall and watched my muscles ripple as I cleaned myself off.  When I was done, Matt hugged against me as the steaming water streamed off of us.  I wrapped by big hands around his chest and lifted him against me.  He wrapped his little legs around my hard waist, trapping his battered little dick against my abs.  He held on to my traps and nuzzled into my thick neck, kissing the throbbing veins.

I brought my head down to his ear and whispered, “Tell me again that I’m the boss.”

“Anything you say boss.”

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 08:57:46 pm »
This is great, more please!

Offline sevenpeight

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2020, 01:14:58 pm »
 :woohoo: K+

Offline WapWap

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2020, 01:42:25 pm »
I'm glad you enjoyed it.  This was just a one-off short story based on a YouTube video I saw.  I've been working on my next, more involved story and I got distracted.  SQUIRREL!  Hopefully I can start posting the next story in a week or so.

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2020, 01:13:44 am »
Nicely done! That is one of my favorite Youtube videos. You are building up an impressive body of work in a short time! Very sexy stuff.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2020, 10:34:25 am »
Well done! Karma for all.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Perils of Dating Pauline

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View