Pages:
Actions
  • #166 by afigreg on 08 May 2012
  • Jake, I've met Cindy and she is definitely from Earth, but not an Earth that I know of because I haven't met any women like Cindy on this Earth. She looks like such a nice person in all her pictures, but her pictures don't do justice to how much of a nice, sweet, wonderful and beautiful(beautiful in every sense of the word, not just physically) young woman she is.

I'll say it again, thank you Cindy for being such a sweetie.  :-*
    (and I can't wait to see the video you mentioned)
  • #167 by shimmer1 on 11 May 2012
  •  :woot: when i was about 12 i remember watching weird science with kelly le brock and i got extremely excited by her and remember thinking, she was perfection and a woman would not be more sexier.

Then Cindy came along......  :heart:

• #168 by Cindy Landolt on 11 May 2012
  • Thanks to everyone!

And especially Rob Mash for always supporting me and posting my pics... As well as shimmer1, Kelly LeBrock is GORGEOUS!.. Just to be mentioned in the same sentence is a blessing!

Love to ALL!

Cindy  :-*
  • #169 by RobMash on 13 May 2012
  • #170 by fitgirlfanat on 14 May 2012
  • Cindy's workout videos are in the works, right? Premium content for the training website? That's a no-brainer.
  • #171 by Cindy Landolt on 14 May 2012
  • I actually haven't started video yet, but I will be filming some this Summer...

As for premium content, I will probably be offering select info to my training clients at a premium (along with my training services) but the rest will remain free..

Love Cindy  :-*
  • #172 by afigreg on 14 May 2012
  • Aw, again, thank you sweetie. Cindy, you're just too kind to all of us.

:-*
  • #173 by sanat1360 on 18 May 2012
  • Hey Cindy,
    Ive never seen such a beautiful looking woman in my entire life with just the perfect physique ... Love u loads and to seeing more from u !!
    Cheers !
     :rock:
    • sanat1360
  • #174 by Cindy Landolt on 22 May 2012
  • Hey Sanat!..

Thanks a lot!.. I'm doing more and more shoots at the moment, So it won't be long before you can add to your collection ?

Love, Cindy  :-*
  • #175 by Cindy Landolt on 24 May 2012
  • Hi All...

Check this out!.. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bodyspace-member-of-the-month-cindy-training-swiss-superwoman.html

They made me "Member of the Month"  :)

Love, Cindy  :-*
  • #176 by Cindy Landolt on 24 May 2012
  • Yeah I just re-checked 36.5cm  :-*
  • #177 by goover on 24 May 2012
  • how many kg can you biceps curl on 1 rep
  • #178 by Cindy Landolt on 24 May 2012
  • Hi Goover,

For 1 rep I honestly don't know, If I sacrificed a bit of form to get it there, then probably 60kg?... But there comes a point when your bodies balancing point is exceeded and you will just fall forwards! (Unless I wear some Clown Shoes)  ;)

Cindy  :-*
  • #179 by goover on 24 May 2012
  • Fabulous! You are very strong! As well as a beautiful girl) I respect people who have achieved great things in sport. So much work here! But the people around you that you are interested in sports? It may suggest to measure the force?)
  • #180 by littlemanjames on 25 May 2012
  • I'm willing to chip in. What size shoes do you wear? lol ;)
Pages:
Actions