Actions
  • #1 by cedbeezie on 25 Jun 2010

•      

• cedbeezie
  • #2 by gwhh on 13 Mar 2013

•      
  • #3 by sa2009 on 11 May 2013
  • #4 by Sar-Net on 17 May 2013
  • Sorry but you probably don't see any difference between BB and physique. I see. Mavi can be called "hardcore physique competitor" but she is not bodybuilder. It is not the case of looks or mass but rather training, dieting, fitness activities, etc.

First off you are wrong from the fact "Body Building" is sculpting your body with weight training.

But you are also way off the mark as far as Mavi doing well in a Female Body Building Contest.
    Mavi's has been working hard on her body.

While I think she could bring up her upper body and arms a bit She still belongs on a Body Building Contest stage.

Mavi's combination of looks and a killer body is what we need to see on a Body Building Contest stage.
    She's attractive enough to stand out in a crowd and got enough muscle to keep body building fan's waiting to see more.

Mavi reminds me of some of the stunners on the body building stage of the past.
    One that comes to mind right off is Sharon Bruneau.

Just look at these images, I've pulled from various recent Saradas posts and tell me with a strait face that isn't a body builder your looking at.

• #5 by matadore10 on 18 Jun 2013

•  

• #6 by Sar-Net on 01 Jul 2013
  • Mavi and friends at the beach.

I was looking around for something else and saw these three images, I haven't noticed them here, so....

• #7 by matadore10 on 06 Jul 2013

•  

• #8 by lazonalover on 26 Aug 2013
  • #9 by lazonalover on 02 Oct 2013

• #10 by matadore10 on 02 Oct 2013

•  

• #11 by matadore10 on 07 Oct 2013

•  

• #12 by matadore10 on 08 Oct 2013

•      
  • #13 by RobMash on 23 Oct 2013
  •  

• #14 by tardisfan on 25 Oct 2013
  • [It me or does anyone else want her to move those hands to release the monsters within.

• #15 by matadore10 on 28 Oct 2013

•  

Pages:
Actions